m.liveleak.com/view?i=019_1507912675

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1506101206
m.liveleak.com/view?i=019_1507912675
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The cops do it because they have to

The shoplifters do it because nobody put them in their place and told them to respect other people and their property

Niggers need fucking Sharia.

This message is for jason , ehh , nichols , ive been listeing to him on fox , uh ,this fucking nigger , y´now , niggers aint gonna get satisfied until you change every fucking piece of shit holiday to nigger day. Okay you can have it! Lets change Martin Luther King- NIGGER DAY , Christmas- NIGGER DAY , Columbuy-NIGGER DAY. He´s talking about columbus killing 200000 people , well it the fucking camel nigger that got the nigger blood in ´em, the terrorists , the fucking syrian muslim piece of shit isis nigger terrorists , dont you give a shit about them? I mean how many did they kill , the fucking camel niggers , how many fucking nigger ,in , eeehm , Africa by other niggers? Huh? You tell me that! How about the trafficking, the nigger trafficking of young children?
How about that you fucking piece of shit?Huh? Youre unbelievable , you peop- , you niggers are unbelievable. I mean , its just ,you blame everybody else for your demise and you know what? You love to got a bleeding heart because thats how you survive- by playing the fucking victims. You people cant live in a civilized society because youre fucking primates and uncivilized. 50 % of murders in Iowa, 50% of murders in this fucking country are commited by fucking niggers ander there is like what- 15% of you people? Yknow you dont belong here, you fucking dont belong.

Because they have IQs on average that are so low they can basically be considered a subspecies. Home erectus nigris. The few exceptions you may read about are the equivalent of mensa members in their community

This makes me laugh because this sheboon probably thought if the cops arrived they were going to blow her brains out after raping her in a backroom somewhere.

If she really was afraid of the cops though I don't know why she would risk stealing in the first place.

Niggers.

Black people are poor. Being poor causes people to do crime. Therefore, if you stop people from being poor, your problem is solved. To stop people from being poor, remove the money economy and replace it with something better. A total command economy probably won't work; power corrupts people too much. Instead, we need to replace the system with a gift economy. The way to do this is through rule from the bottom up, rather than from the top down as is most modern countries, through trade unions and syndicates. It's that simple.

we all black dis america aint cops coming cops don care

fucking blacks

Hahahahahaha

uuuuum no sweetie. cops are racist. read a book.

People never are criminals without being afraid of the punishment (except for things like businesses doing tax fraud where the punishment is less than the reward), they somehow expect that being caught won't happen to them.

But why are rich black people still victim to the racist stats?

Why can't niggers learn to interact with police without escalating everything to violence?

Kill yourself you braindead fucking 12 year old

Damn

Blacks are so fucking stupid

I live in a small ex mining village which until recently was VERY poor. We don't behave like this here. Stop making excuses for this behaviour.

That's exactly why religion exists. Stupid people that don't understand why laws exist (establishing society) need to be convinced that they cannot escape punishment for subverting them.

LOL @ that pussy cop rolling around on the ground with her and punching her.

What a fuckin' loser. A man who fights women as part of his job.

>wonder why indians and asians constantly keep an eye on black people when they are in their bodegas
It's targeted loss prevention at a certain point.

Which racist stats?

People like that don't know the stats.

They can't explain West Virginia, one of the poorest places in America and basically all white. It is also one of the safest places in America.

Anyone got more videos like these?

>black woman strikes police after commiting theft
>police responds to neutralize the situation

"BLACK LIVES MATTER BLACK LIVES MATTER WE GOT CHU ON VIDEO BRUH"

Do niggers believe that they can hit police and not get in trouble for it? Its like they think the cops are civilians.

Why do people always seem to think cops can't throw punches? They can use all types of weapons, but no hands.

The entire Human world fucking hates American Blacks. Absolute evolutionary rejects

Not sure if shitposting or serious...regardless, kys.

>bro this is america
>the cops don't care about theft from local businesses

is this why niggers can't stay out of jail? someone should do the community a service and dispel this "cops don't care about theft" myth.

also
>that african immigrant who is sick and tired of these niggers stealing his shit
I always love it when dindu culture clashes with african immigrants

I would never hit a woman. that was an animal with AIDS finger nails.

Wealthy blacks commit more crimes than poor whites.

I love how tough they all act when it's one cop
But once the numbers are even they all back down
Fucking niggers

What's up with west virginia? I don't know about US stuff.
The other guys have real arguments. Be like the other guys in this thread.

>negroid chimping out and destroying gas station
>a woman

Ok, can you direct me to numbers on this?

LOL

This is one of the most rage inducing things I have ever watched on the internet. The way the din dus think they are in the right while one cop has to deal with a crowd of 10+ nigs some open carrying fixed blade knives

What kinda man sends his girl to shoplifting for him?
Niggers are the biggest pussies

Yo how tuh fuk yall goin praise the cop when he straight blasted shorty in the head like hahaha, I understand musclin her to the mat in order to make the arrest but the fact that he punched her is some pussy ass shit my dude.

The problem started with the coolie boy lockin the door and den the faggot ass cop escalated the whole situation when it could of been resolved ASAP

>Being poor causes people to do crime.

businesses don't invest in black communities because the crime is too high.

Literally every other race are able to work their way out of ghettos, except blacks.

Take off the meme flag

Christ those men were annoying

Because that have like 10% of the prefrontal cortex which restrains and guides most people.

This shit is why 99% of the so-called police brutality videos are thrown out, because 99% of the time is a nignog acting irrationally and the police are justified in using any means to take him down.

Honestly the police should release every video they have of every arrest and let it redpill society. If you have any brain at all youd side with the police after everything

The nigroid man is not unlike the common howler monkey

because black lives matter

Kek

>Make complicated post detailing current issues from a leftist point of view and carefully gathered sources in order to gather (you's)
>Specifically designed to create responses and anger specific kinds of people.
>No fucking replies

>Make a useless fucking shitpost, slap a meme flag
>Several (You)s

Why? Is this the power of the meme flag?

black

Yo hahahahahahahhaa im dyin my nigga check this out

The nigs think if they say it enough times the shop keep will believe them, they live through deceit

I'm not even going to begin to debate someone with the childish idea of destroying the free market. Giving people handouts creates dependence on the state for resources, when the whole American project is based on limited government. I don't want to be a subject under a king, I want to be a free man who is only dependent on myself. There is not a government solution to every problem.

Hahahhahaha yo I’m dyin my nigga

Check this out

That was fun to watch.

Why do we let them live?

The Africans who sold them to you laughed all the way to the bank.

Damn, that young Shaniqua looking feisty.
No wonder American whiteys racemixed with slaves so much.

There are actually a ton of corrupt police forces around America, especially in rural areas because they have absolutely no accountability out there

But there is nothing wrong with the way American police treat blacks, they should definitely be rougher

What are you, a privileged little kid shit posting on the internet? Only a retard who has never been around a lot of black people would think this.

I love how the one chimp defended his territory against the other chimps

Isn't nature wonderful

>we gat you on videuh officuh, black lives mattuh
they literally think that they are receiving this treatment for absolutely no reason.

Being a nigger causes people to commit crime. It has nothing to do with being poor.

kek my home city.

The nigs think if they say it enough times the shop keep will believe them, they live through deceit

And u know them ignant niggas didnt even use them

I can see that shithole city from my bedroom window. Kim jong. Do your thing.

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=019_1507912675
of course you are completely correct, dont listen to all these shitposters here on this horrible piece of shit turdposting forum
fuckin Sup Forums nazi faggots living in moms basement
we need a real economy not one that just benefits white rich pieces of shit
but one built for poor people
if you really want things to change, i suggest steal everything, all the time, and if the cops want to fuck with you man, just fucking punch them out too! fuck the cops, they are all pussies ... i have personally one shot knockouted dozens of cops, you can too, just go for the temple, drops cops everytime

you dont need a gun either, maybe carry a small knife if you have to ground and pound a pig!

cops aint shit, take some good advice from me dude, just fucking stand up to them, punch them or threaten them with a knife, those pussies will run and hide, every fucking time

I've made cops bolt just by mentioning my knife, they'll just take off running, fucking poussies

>businesses don't invest in black communities because the crime is too high.
Ah, the good old catch-22. If only there were a way to break these chains.
>Literally every other race are able to work their way out of ghettos, except blacks.
Are you sure about that? Can any race work their way out of the ghetto? I don't see many rednecks successfully working their way out of the grimy trailer park. Nor do I see the Vietnamese slums from near where I live getting any smaller.
Anarchist flag. That means no king. No government solution.

Absolutely. I love these flags.

>If only there were a way to break the chains

There isn't. Here in Chicago, blacks were given free college tuition and nearly 80% of them were expelled or dropped out before the first year was over. Crime went up 300% and blacks were literally setting off bombs at their universities in the suburbs.

>trailer park

Trailer parks have no access to jobs, they are located in rural areas. Poor whites in trailer parks still do not commit even half as much crime as poor blacks

Reminder black countries have average IQs in the 70s
iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country

I am so glad that I don't have to live around niggers.

We all know you are a retatd because of the flag but look at Shanghai in the 1980s to what it is today. Plenty of people have worked their way out of the slums and ghetto, stop trying to come up with excuses for groups of peopls engaging in really shitty life choices. God damm grow up out of this shitty little bubble of a reality you live in and go outside. Black people have no one to blame but themselves for all their failures.

I wholeheartedly agree with this fine upstanding gentleman of urban persuasion.
Police officers will quickly learn to respect you if you threaten their lives.
My preferred method for dealing with law enforcement is to pretend I have a gun and I am about to pull it. Nine times out of ten they will scatter like cockroaches. Damnable cowards!

>gibs
Ftfy

>I don't see many rednecks successfully working their way out of the grimy trailer park.

my great grandfather was born dirt poor in west virginia. seventh grade education. worked in the coal mines. became an electrician. died a multi-millionaire from real estate investments.

i admire your idealism, i used to be like you, but eventually you're going to have to accept the fact that most people are pieces of shit with no future, no matter how much help you give them.

>people are poor, this is a problem
>society should remedy this problem by eradicating money
pic related is what your moneyless economy looks like. Everybody is equally fucked!

>gift economy
wtf does this even mean? we already have a gift economy, where my taxes are redistributed to pay for Shenequa's spawning den to house her litter of 7 with an 8th on the way, father's identification still pending but narrowed down to 3 potential niggas.

>rule from the bottom up
yes, and school districts should replace the superintendent and the school board with the most drool-soaked retards they can dredge up from the special ed classes. Once we implement this bottom-up approach to administering the education system we will reach true utopia, the kids can have 8 hours of play time and eat cookies and ice cream for lunch every day!

WEEUH GOCH YOO ON VIDEY YO OFFISIR
BLAK LIVES MATT HER

Is this actually going tk cause a chimpout? They didnt get shot

NICE

>as she visibly resist

>retatd
Read that in a Boston accent kek

wish my gas station had amazon gift cards. have to go all the way to fuckin kroger

I legit think if you replaced all niggers and mulattos with only African Immigrants that want to be here, many of our race problems would go away

>"damn homies, wit dis scholuhship money, we'z on the path of wealth and success"
>"ay bruh, let's rob and kill sum white peepo"

I totally agree with you
Let's take all the hard-working Africans who hate living in africa and switch them with ours

>YA GOTTA LEMME GO blah blah I GOT KEEDZ
>yo yo DIS AMERIKA COPS DON CARE

Can someone parse this exchange? Is the onlooker seriously trying to claim there's a problem in that she's not let go despite committing crime? Is "muh keedz" a serious argument to anyone?

>m.liveleak.com/view?i=bba_1506101206
this is absolutely true, pretending you have a firearm is a great one, I have used that on multiple occassions
just dont forget to always carry a knife (they are handy for prying open windows and such) or even better a realistic looking replica weapon

fucking cops, fuck them, they think thier bad, they aint bad like you nigga, you the daddy of bad

>most people are pieces of shit with no future, no matter how much help you give them
This is so true, you simply cannot help someone who won't help themselves first. So fuck them. I still don't understand why people feel sympathy for blacks in America, most of their problems are self inflicted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_time

If the boat is departing at 10:00 you need to tell everyone its leaving at 7:00 so they make it on time.

Watched thw first 15 seconds

They act exactly like trapped cornered animal

Youd never see a huwhite act like this

If the parents were worth a shit maybe it might be an argument but a foster parent has a much higher chance of being a better parent.

jesus christ. this shit literally looks like the third world. how has our society decayed so much

I grew up in a 20,000 dollar house in cloth diapers and never even met anyone thats been to jail so fuck your poor=crime nigger bullshit. Im an executive now because crime isnt a path to success and as a poor kid you want to succeed unless you are a worthless ape.

I'm typing up the flyer now
Get those propellers ready asap

When a white persons shoplifts the police is never violent in the same way as it was against the black woman. White racist also never videos where whites steal on YouTube or liveleak. It is double standard at it finest.

You know what watching this just made me more confused. They're seriously chanting "BLACK LIVES MATTER" as someone assaults a cop?

What in the actual fuck?

Kek

Come back when black professional athlete's crime stats don't mirror the rest of the black communities crime stats. It isn't about money that's for damn sure. It's about respect for others, respect for yourself and having the mental capacity to deny your primal urges to do whatever the fuck you want. It's called being civilized and niggers ain't quite there yet.

Dude shut the fuck up
If someone is acting violently the police will respond with equal force
Watch the whole the video

Leave your suburb and meet a real urban nigger

Fucking niggers
Kill them

Shoplifting whites dont resist arrest. Nigger.