Orange

What a beautiful smile.

When is she going to rape megane-kun?

I cried Sup Forums, I cried like a little girl.

Definitely the best Orange. She has so much more personality and she has almost no lines compared to Naho.

I mean, we have access to Naho's inner monologue, but if we ignored that, she's the most quiet, say nothing, do nothing character ever.

>Hanging out with people you just met instead of going to your sick other.
Kakeru is a scumbag.

He clearly realized this and all was right in the unaltered future. The letter is trying to ruin all of this. So... after all this still kill himself? I reall want this to happen.

I hate suwa

Suwa is cucking himself . . . And it really bothers me since he seems like such a chill guy.

Hes like bestfriend material.

>. . .

He's just a 17 years old kid that transferred to a new school and thought that this was his chance to friends, what did you expect him to do?
_no

Dead show.

Now that's what I call a plot twist

Is this what you call sexual tension?

I wonder if Suwa from the future explicitly told Suwa to get cucked and suck it up.

He did. In his letter something along the lines of "you have football, let Kakeru have Naho" are written down.

I want best bros like this.

so he is knowingly cucking himself?
this is beyond retarded

Not only is Future Suwa cuckolding his past AU-self, but he's cuckolding himself as well.

The crazy psychopath is such a bad loser.

I'm waiting for them to successfully bully Naho.

Based glasses side character

Why did he take off his glasses here?

So he'd look cool and the slut would take him seriously

Is nobody watching this show anymore?

Not many people watch shoujo right? This one caught my interest with the letter from the future thing but I tend to ignore them as well. Even more so since the title seemed weird and lame.

I remember previous threads having a lot more posts. I havent been in many though

Does glasses and bread get it on in the future?

Yeah this thread is quiet today compared to the other ones which get a lot of replies. Weird, because I would think with all the plot progress this episode there would be more discussion. Maybe it's the Olympics

If Suwa received a letter why was he the first person to invite Kakeru to walk home on the day of the opening ceremony?

I've been wondering that too
>inb4 future Suwa's masterplan was to get Kakeru to sudoku all along

I never thought about that. Interesting.

Hamasaki shows usually have great sound direction and I think it showed this episode as well, especially during the festival.

Storyboard by Kazuhiro Ozawa today, who's worked with Hamasaki since Texhnolyze and seems to be a White Fox regular. The only show he's not worked with him on is Shigurui.

Also kinda funny since he also gets a lot of work on Masahiko Ohta's shows, and Ohta has worked with Hamasaki on Texhnolyze too.

Emotional climax be damned, Hagita stole the show today, based.

Ueda-senpai did nothing wrong

i bet no one talked about what they put in their letters and everyone had plans as to how to keep kakeru from completing the sudoku.

So the note assumed she would fail to not invite Kakeru on the first day?

I'm guessing none of them were still very convinced about how legit the letters were or something.

Why is Kakeru such an asshole?

>He's just a 17 years old kid that transferred to a new school and thought that this was his chance to friends, what did you expect him to do?
Be a decent person.

>I'm going to kill myself by jumping in front of a truck
What a selfish cunt, what about the drivers feelings? Who does this?

Japanese.

is she a gyaru?

>watch fireworks while holding hands
>tell each other they would be happy if one asked the other out
>not interrupted by fireworks exploding
>go on date to festival
>have emotional connection
>still not dating
CAN'T WAKE UP

If by cucking you mean being a good friend.

they all get letters that cover different days

This bothered my way more than it probably should have. I thought them smiling was like some stupid silent acknowledgement that they were now dating only to find out they aren't.

Because his mom would've killed herself either way and he was trying to prevent Kakeru from going home to a corpse?

So is he the ultimate cuckold of all anime?

Cuck memes aside, I really do respect Suwa for putting his friends' happiness before his own. He's a good guy,
also, Hagita and Azusa are my OTP for the love of God please tell me they get together

When is she going to rape those three obnoxious sluts?

Sound direction is really good, makes a whole different mood in some scenes.

Everybody is so cute on this anime.

I have it on hold due to work but I do't mind coming here to check spoilers.
I watch few shoujos but the few I've read are better than 80% of the generic harem stuff that gets published nowadays.

I think it's to make it hard to tell he's lying wdue to his eyes unfocused.

I want to see Taka-chan knock out Ueda

What is this Evangelion shit? Also, I want to point out that not making it to the fireworks would have been extremely bad because of course, no matter how she explains it, Kakeru would think she didn't want to see him (because he's terrible so he should kill himself).

IKEMEN