Fuck off shill

Fuck off shill.

One gunman at route 91 one, the other gunmen were at different hotels.

Stop shilling with this side tracking shit.

When a bullet passes nearby, you hear a crackling sound because of the sonic boom. When the bullet hits far away, you only hear the muffled sound of gunfire leaving the rifle in the distance.

Two distinct sounds != two distinct shooters.

I knew immediately I would be attacked for this. Sup Forums is full of people watching the narrative. For those who aren't a paid government spook, can you seriously listen to this and say there's only one gunman?

It's obviously more than one and the strength of their denials cries out.
Bump it again shills

Masonic terror attack, has all the hallmarks, just like 911, occult ritual for sure with the object to take away more freedoms in establishing the one world government

YEET
they made this one easy as fuck to solve

Maybe they made it sloppy on purpose, somewhat.

Flex media control on the sheep

Frustrate 'conspiracy' theorists with how suspicious the details are, and how controllable normies are.

I assumed echos at first but now im convinced, at least 2 shooters.

And yeh, another traumatic event to haul the public through and manipulate them just a little bit more.

i'm beginning to think all those people that went hysterical with the multiple shooter FB posts were just plants. They all are totally over it a day later. The whole thing is a giant psyop ARG.

>usings caps to make your point
fuck off babyboomer

actually that sounds like one gun with a bump stock or perhaps a crank trigger. (Watch any video on YT demoing either of these accessories and you will hear it)

I'm hearing a fluctuation of rpm (what happens with a bump stock), the higher pitched pops are the bullets being fired, and then the muffled ones you hear over it are the same rounds being echoed back to the same position (hence the muffle)

If you listen closely, the muffled shots come in in the same pattern as the high pitched (real time) shots. The fact that the echoes come in while the gun is still firing gives the illusion that there are two guns being fired simultaneously.

can't hear shit too busy munching on sushi

Hes right you know.

>Does this seriously sound like a single gunman to you?
Yes it does.

>Two distinct sounds != two distinct shooters.

There's a disparity between rounds cracking overhead and the report from the muzzle, and that indicates multiple shooters firing from different ranges.

It's not an echo. When you get shot at, you'll hear the round make a sonic boom as it passes, if it's still traveling at supersonic speeds, and it sounds like a crack, snap, pop, or whatever. Then, after the round passes, the sound from the muzzle will eventually catch up, and you'll hear that as well, depending on the range. The speed of sound is about 340MPS, so if you can count the time between the initial "crack" and the sound of the muzzle, you can get a fairly accurate range estimation.

the second volley of shots at 29 sec starts with the low muffled sound before the high pitched sound of the bullets flying by. If the low sound is supposed to the actual gunfire sound it should be heard after since the bullets break the sound barrier and are traveling faster than the initial gunfire sound. .
AR-15 2,800 FPS (feet per second)
speed of sound is about 1,125 FPS

m240 2,800 fps

agreed 100%

at least 2 shooters, I think possibly more

Okay, without even arguing on wether it is an echo or the sonic boom of the projectiles, both sets of sounds still match up, and the RPM fluctuation being in line with behavior of a gun being fired using a bump stock or a crank trigger, is still making a clearer case for there being only one gun fired at a time.

I'm hearing the second volley of shots starting with the higher pitched sound.
There is a bump on the camera/phone right before the shooting starts, could you be hearing that, perhaps?