Nov. 4th and Antifa's Revolt

Who here is ready for shoot-Antifags day? BTW general discussion of Antifa as well.

Mah name jeff

Im just going to sit inside and watch you fucking dipshit wingnuts purge yourselves off the face of the earth. Yea youll make america great again when antifa and the rabid right clash and then after your all gone we can actually be productive and have civil discussions.

You're a bunch of faggots, fuck off.

Oh no man, I'm sitting back as well. This is entertaining for me.

Nobodies going to shoot at antifa faggot.

They are going to hang themselves with these rallies.

Go back to leftypol and stop pretending your brainlet schemes are going to work here.

shieeeeet yall niggas aint goin to do sht

Watch them march right into the death squads

I hope all the self hating white liberals fucking hang themselves as a new social justice movement, implemented by blm

You best be believing if one of those mongoloids tries to fuck with my property he's getting shot.

stop calling them antifags
they're very clearly pro-fag

not me

if we can communicate about where they are when we will have an upper hand.

They’ll throw some bricks into their local Starbucks then meet up there for overpriced coffee when they get tired. The end.

>just as planned
>raking intensifies

Legally, if antifa was to attack, under our constitution, it's our right to defend the country.

Just arrived in America I'll be here until November 30th and i will gladly fight antifa I brought my mosin and my ushanka

The country isn’t in any danger. Defend yourself if your life depends on it, but it won’t come to that and you know it.

>That tab bar
I think we need to have a talk user

I have zero problem with that.

But nobodies going out to target these faggots because they're faggots. If its self defense thats fine.

Well no shit, but nonetheless it's an excuse. I was mainly being ironic.

What if some shit seriously goes down with the coast guard and its all a set up in order to bring in martial law and disrupt our current political system so Trump can seize more power?

Ill be pissed. I dont want thatn slumlord to own our country

sup

You’re mainly being a huge faggot. You going to stand on Capitol Hill waving the kekistan flag with a posse of neckbearded mall ninjas throwing ninja stars? You’ll probably never be in a position where taking a life is justifiable.

Well, your a huge faggot acting like I actually give a fuck about any of this. Learn what the fucking work ironic means you stupid cunt.

I'm getting tired of your divisionism.

You get as many chances as you gave me.

B O R I N G
S A G E

>anybody doesn’t understand irony
Some next level trolling right here

>I think we need to have a talk user

He's shitposting, that pic is pretty old

print and paste at your schools to trig normies

Are you kidding? We've been ready ever since we saw Red Dawn. We know Antifa faggots are a poor substitute for real Commies, but they'll do.

Your the embodiment falsity.

You have one more chance.

can we just do this, but in a more easy to fight area like Goldeneye007 N64? Losers have to clean winners house and wash their cars for a year or something? We gotta fight for real? Game of chess maybe? Eating contest, I bet Yuka Kunoshita would be all about it? Maybe Antifa was just joking and just wants to feel better represented? Fighting feels bad, this fight feels bad, like they don't just use simple rifles and swords. Has anyone consulted a shaman? na ayyliums? Aiwass?

You mean car washing wasn't part of the gamble.

I feel emberrassed now.

>bring in martial law and disrupt our current political system so Trump can seize more power?
Sounds great

oh, well I see you guys got dialogue going on without me. I'll just mosey along, pardon me. Just do not want to fight, I thought we would all figure some peaceful shit out and try to forgive each other is all. You know, peace and all that?

My sword is yours.

violence = fascism, goys

And my axe

Man i cant wait for them to show up in Huntington beach again there going to get stomped again

I'm guessing half the cops wish they could let antifa and the right wing fight it out, but right wing violence is sporadic and always enrages the general public so that antifa grows consistently stronger.

All the police can overtly do is deal with it professionally and keep protesters separate until it gets boring, or antifa will keep on growing and training and overtaking the muscle boys and gun hogs.

There might be a new wave because of health care stuff now as well.

November 4th is not a joke. There are groups of people sharing lists containing analysis of social media accounts (keep in mind how many uppity leftists work in tech) and they plan on basically calling workplaces and families and friends with compromising direct evidence of internet racism to get people fired or worse… I'm sure some of you were aware of this, but a cultural power struggle is not what will win the legal battle against these people.
>They are masters of a failing system which must stay in reverent fear to be kept in check…

Everyone please continuously archive all twitter lists of actual dangerous organizations, like certain so-called workers rights unions, which are fronts for Antifa meetings as seen on YouTube…
..with twlets.com or some twitter archiver. It's easy once you get a naming scheme, such as CA_First_Last-Screenname-Followers-101217.csv
CA_First_Last-Screenname-Tweets-101217

While most of these websites are subscription based, the unlimited option is economic. Make a list of accounts, then one-by-one archive their followers, followings, tweets, lists, etc! Alternatively use Python and a Twitter interface library to download lists yourself through the API. The one downside is that you get like 10 pages of 20 followers of bandwidth every 15 minutes… Make sure to always date your archives. This is what the left is doing now to catch so many seemingly random right wing accounts… mass listing them…

Twitter, Dropbox, and Microsoft all deleted my "AntifaDB" account which was still just a test run. I was only uploading LEGAL info of followers, and these seemingly uncoordinated websites were able to obliterate my efforts to put the word out all at once so I am just spreading the word: ARCHIVE

hahaha if theyre the ANTIfags I guess that means Sup Forumss fags

My assorted collection of dildos stand ready.

LOL nice

Ohohhohohoh have i got some words for you.

The teacher at my school when i mention anything like the holohoax and nazis he goes hurr durrr muh 6 gorilion. But that's no big surprise in the end.

This is why we should kill all jews.

>Anifa
They are pretty irrelevant already. I wonder if Soros
gave up on them being whiny ineffectual faglords.
They obviously have no presence outside of their liberal hugbox cities. Ive never even seen one, but then again, they would probably get asses full of 00buck as soon as they showed up here.

(OP)

They have an outsized influence in Europe where their tactics and weapons can be on par with the police and the citizens. Here in the States the locals have serious firepower and a significant minority have firearm training. Antifa knows this even though they are trying hard to stay relevant and get Soros' money. 11-4 is going to be the turning point, if they can't start anything significant, they're done. They might try to join a larger coalition with other groups (BLM is the obvious choice) or resurrect the remainder of Occupy. Either way they will keep fading.