So I just finished reading this pile of shit and I'm curious who thought this was a good idea...

So I just finished reading this pile of shit and I'm curious who thought this was a good idea. The story doesn't even make any fucking sense the powers were retarded and the ending was just like what the fuck.

Girl is going to die but wants to make a mark on history. Goes full Hitler but gets saved by the power of love.

You sound like you hate Japanese storytelling in general.

No, this story was just fucking retarded.

>Shitpost
>Because he knows a legit thread will just die
Nice attempt to have a Biscuit Hammer thread, but is futile, no one on Sup Forums reads manga anymore.

>i dont know how to read a cohesive story

>Cohesive story
>when almost nothing as explained about Animus other then he was born as a "god"
>no explanation about the powers or anything
It was a fun story with good characters but the actual plot was retarded

>So I just finished reading this pile of shit and I'm curious who thought this was a good idea. The story doesn't even make any fucking sense the powers were retarded and the ending was just like what the fuck.

ok, I know this can trigger 14yos with naruto on the brain. How about you focus on school for a few more years, graduate high school, then throw your life away on Sup Forums

what
how in the fuck did you get any of that from the story
do you not know how to read?

So can we have an actual biscuit hammer thread without the shitposting?

no not ever. once it finished and became well known here shitposting never stopped, see what happened to spirit circle threads.
I can only hope this will never get an adaption because it will be 1000% worse

No.
Shitposting is the only reason Sup Forums exists.

Impossible. Nothing to talk about, is a masterpiece, and we all know why. No anime, no Pillows OP, nothing.

>is a masterpiece
Yeah, sure.

The characters are fucking awful and only get a sad backstory the moment they're going to die. The motivations of the two main-characters are ridiculous and laughable.

The concept was cool, but the excecution was sub-par at best. Sometimes if felt like the characters were autistics and everything just because.

Everything happens*

MC's grandpa stuff was dumb with Samidare's made sense for her character
Execution was exactly what it should have been and exceeded expectations for a simple save the world story.
Good job throwing in autistics as a buzzword though, you should go back to Sup Forums
You should know that literally everything happens in life just because

Define three traits of autism for me. Or go back to newfag shitposting filth.

>Biscuit Hammer
>reading manga
That's like saying you can't have a Homunculus thread because no one reads manga. Even the people who don't read manga read this.

It started off rather well, then was full on shit eating retarded by the end.

-tons of girls suddenly want his dick because reasons
-only because all these girls want his dick can he work I giant magical robot that will save the world
-MC suddenly gets an out of the blue power of up he can beat all of the bestiality knights
-beats all of them and then was like lol jk im not your emenry in want to beat FemMC myself

Such wasted potential.

Can't tell right from wrong.
Can't read emotions well.
Is obsessed with anime.

>bestiality knights

>MC suddenly gets an out of the blue power of up he can beat all of the bestiality knights
Wasn't really bullshit. Everyone trained to get their power ups for fighting the monsters, don't remember what they were called, whereas his power up was designed to fight humans. I found that pretty clever.

>-tons of girls suddenly want his dick because reasons
you mean two girls, a neighbor who he has a deep connection with and another girl his age who sees him do cool shit?
>-only because all these girls want his dick can he work I giant magical robot that will save the world
wrong
>-MC suddenly gets an out of the blue power of up he can beat all of the bestiality knights
>suddenly
it shows him training constantly
>-beats all of them and then was like lol jk im not your emenry in want to beat FemMC myself
>what is character development
good job showing you are retarded

I like how literally every single one of your "rebuttals" boil down to "nuuuh uuuuh!!!" and then you call people retarded when you're so stupid and lazy you can't even type correctly. Talk about irony.

And no, the final fight was literally pointless. There was no reason for him to fight them, beat them, then say he just wanted to beat the FemMC himself. He could have just not been autistic and used him words to explain himself.

oh so you don't know how to understand language
thanks for proving it

Hah, again with the hilarious irony.
"you don't know how to understand language" isn't correct English in the slightest.

Notice how you are literally not even able to form full sentences or complete thoughts. When you can make a post that's longer than one you are replying to, then come back and try again.

lol

They're robot-like entities with no personality whatsoever besides one particular trait. The interactions between them is fucking appailing. Like bots talking in an online chat.

They're passive, repetitive, boring, and the main character's obession is pathetic. Muh princess, muh world destruction bc my grandpa was a dick.

If you've only read Shonen Jump manga I guess you could like this, since it's different from them. Otherwise I can't see how someone thinks there are good characters in this manga,

It's the same with most of these Battle Royale/Bokurano type stories.

>these Battle Royale/Bokurano type stories
Of all the shitty things you said in this post, this is the most bizarre one. Battle Royale, Bokurano, and LBH are none of them the same kind of story as any of the others.

But they are.

A large cast of chatacters that are thrown in the middle of something (an event, an outside threat, etc) and they must overcome these obstacles. Along the way, some of these characters die.

Obviously there are differences, but the basic structure is pretty similar. In BH not all the main cast must die, but they must defeat all the enemies that come one after another.

The problem? That these type of stories have a lot of characters that are undeveloped and the author gives a sad backstory of some speech of future plans, or whatever the moment the characters are close to die.

If you can't see the similarities of where I'm coming from, then the problem is yours. Oh, and be kind enough to respond to the rest of my post, no cherrypicking, please.

>A large cast of chatacters that are thrown in the middle of something (an event, an outside threat, etc) and they must overcome these obstacles. Along the way, some of these characters die.
This is the broadest fucking category imaginable, includes a massive number of very disparate things, and doesn't really account for the important or determinative features of any of the things you named. In other words, it's a terrible categorization. You're basically saying "action stories with lots of characters."

Sup Forums pretended to like it to be contrarian because it was unpopular at the time. It's not completely without merit but outside of the artwork it's abysmal.

Yeah, I guess I didn't explain myself that well.

What I mean is a large cast of characters that must overcome obstacles (of the same kind and nature) that come in a sort of tournament-like way for a short period of time.
In Borukano they're aliens robots that each child must defeat and then die.
In BH they're minions that come one after another, you defeat one, the other comes.

It's different from your usual "action stroy with a lot of characters" because the setting and the motivation of the characters don't change through the course of the whole series. Their motivations are reduced to the fact that they must defeat this fixed number of enemies that come in succession to achieve a goal once they defeat them all. Evangelion was sorta like this, but since the cast of characters is so small I guess you can say the differences are more prominent.

If the setting and the character motivations (for the most part) are the same, these stories need to rely on heavy character development and interaction in order to be compelling. Sadly, those elements aren't well done in BH.

>It's different from your usual "action stroy with a lot of characters" because the setting and the motivation of the characters don't change through the course of the whole series. Their motivations are reduced to the fact that they must defeat this fixed number of enemies that come in succession to achieve a goal once they defeat them all.
I suppose, but I think that still ignores the key features of these stories' structures, and the goal those structures have. LBH is a bit in the middle, but Bokurano and Battle Royale are very distinct. Bokurano's about death and pretty closely follows a structure of sequential arcs focusing on each of the individual characters before there death. Its close cousins both structurally and thematically are stuff like Skyhigh and Ikigami. But Battle Royale is totally different, it's fucking free-for-all survival shit outside of the normal bounds of society and is closer to Lord of the Flies or maybe Drifting Classroom in terms of the ultimate effect of its structure. Their structures are designed with completely different purposes, the similarities in structure are only broad and superficial.

>If the setting and the character motivations (for the most part) are the same, these stories need to rely on heavy character development and interaction in order to be compelling. Sadly, those elements aren't well done in BH.
I think you're using "character development" in some unusual way, because generally unchanging character motivations means no character development. Could you clarify what you mean? Because if you mean character development in the typical sense, then I have to say that having lots of characters, and the structure of Bokurano in particular among these three, actually minimizes the reliance on heavy character development - they each get such a short spotlight in such a pivotal moment that they don't need to change to keep us engaged, we just need to see them as they are right then.