Europe is beautiful and should be one country, as long as:

Europe is beautiful and should be one country, as long as:
it promotes european cultures and not kikery
it stops mass immigration

discuss

Fuck off nigger

It will be easier to mitigate jew influence if you're separated into nation-states that trade and cooperate among each other as equals.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords, imperialists get out!

Skyrim belongs to redguard refugees.

WE WUZ NORDS

sheeeeeit

The problem you face there is if it's one country it has to be made up of one majority culture, of which it'll have others assimilate to. The last country I can think of that'd be close to the size of an United EU barely would be the good ole Austro-Hungarian Empire. How did that work out for them?

Gib back shitclay

no understanding of europe here, but here is my suggestion

it was working out just fine before you anglokikes enacted your jewish sorcery of destruction

Goy, talking about Talos is hate speech. And there is no (((Altmer))) conspiracy to take over the world. Ulfric needs to be impeached.

AGREE 100%

Yeah...nah
For us it didnt work out fine at all.
The habsburg monarchy kicked our shit in and took our assets.

Stopping kikery in one unified europa would be hard. The extermination of the jewish race would be required.

Your assertion is disproved by one thing. Experience.

>it promotes european cultures and not kikery

No it doesn't. The European Union is currently being run by a former president of Luxembourg famous for implementing tax avoidance measures to help multinational corporations. The only culture currently being protected in Europe is by Poland, Hungary etc. who have basically told the EU to go fuck itself.

>it stops mass immigration

But that's wrong. 3 million foreigners came here in only ten years, completely damaging our society and causing massive divisions leading to the 52% of the biggest electorate our country has ever had voting to leave the EU just to tell them to fuck off.

No

Nobody said the current EU does what OP said you bongtard.

Talkin bout imimigration? Try talkin bout my black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny bitch boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

again. really bad and not an asset. you arent impressing anyone.

Whats Ireland supposed to be in the pic?

Kill yourself

hell naw we already got too many gypsies, dont want to merge my country with romania

> Makaron