en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyodo_News
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

できる

ぞいぞい
いぞいぞ
ぞいぞい

Previous failed threads:

Obligatory 新幹線 post

I'm really sorry for asking this but I'd really appreciate the help. I don't get the grammar going on here. He's saying that lancer's a nice guy and that this is over his budget I think but I don't get how to read it. 手頃なやつでひとつ, I don't get how the で works here.

To add to my previous post. Is he saying be a handy guy because this is over my budget? I don't get what the ひとつ means either here.

Requesting the image on the cover of the book

Fuck that OP image is nice, good job

Fuck that image is from a bad anime

How do you guys feel the motivation to study? I'm feeling a bit down these days, everytime I try to do my reps it's as though my brain starts telling me I can't make it and there's no point anyway

For learning vocab
No point in watching cartoons
Pick up a real book

This is the best I can do.

Bad but easy to understand

Can anyone recommend some matome sites?

I make it a routine and force myself to do it regardless of what I want.

久しぶりだね。皆さん、元気ですか?

shouldnt that be あらあら and not あらら?

Is it possible he's talking about the price? You didn't post the context at all, but it could be something like "give me one that's good for my price range (this one is too expensive)".

no she's not a horny milf

that face doesnt look like an "oops". Also あらあら can be used like a cutesy "aw come on" right? it's not necessarily related to sexuality to my knowledge

In Tae Kim grammar guide for basic reading like Yotsuba, the basic grammar section is enough of should I learn all before start reading?

No, stuff in Essential Grammar and Special Expressions will come up every single sentence.

You can probably skip Advanced Topics.

Today I did Anki for 42 minutes and then I read a visual novel for 2 hours and 9 minutes.

you should have done anki for 1 hour and 16 minutes and read vn for 3 hours and 28 minutes

What is your formula based on? I question its efficiency.

>暴走族
>club of rabble-rousing reckless-driving delinquents

well somebody had a fun day

Should've read Anki for 2 hours and 51 minutes.

Nice, I added this word myself today. I like when this happens.

I think that's what he's saying I just have trouble understanding how to actually understand the sentence. In any of the guides I've never seen a で used like that.

What are you guys playing/studying today? I just downloaded Amagami and it seems pretty easy. Might be the first native VN I beat.

Did my usual reading of a news article as well. Haven't done any listening practice yet though.

Life without anki feels good man.

Can I get some help with translating a headline?

"JX通信社がQUICKと共同通信から数億円規模の資金を調達、金融分野でのニュース技術の開発へ"

Am I translating this correctly as "JX Newsagency received several hundreds of million of yen from Quick and Kyodo newsagency for the development of (here I am kind of lost at the second part. How exactly could I translate the 技術 in this context)"

I just finished the basic grammar part today and have this huge urge to read as well. Can't wait until I've completed all of it but for now it's suffering.

Still Flyable Heart, but I'm thinking of picking up something else since 生徒会長 annoys the hell out of me.

Well first you should look at 共同通信

Just be familiar with some of the big concepts like て form and ます. Know how the big particles work (は、が、の、と、etc.).

After that just struggle through reading. Jisho anything you don't know (which will be mostly everything).

what do you mean?

>Kyodo

Never mind I think I'm an idiot.

it's the name of a company

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyodo_News

The worst part is how every time it seems like he's getting character development it turns out to be a joke.

Turns out I had it after all. Although I had to dig through my KLK folder to find it, so now it's time to fap

俺を誰だと思っている

Is this supposed to be separated as (俺を誰だ)(と思っている) and is just grammatically incorrect. You don't "who" someone.

I'm not sure that sentence makes sense at all

ALL of tae kim is basic level grammar.

uhm I'll trust a verified japanese over some user on the internet, kay?

but it is

What does the へん mean on the readings for kanji in the anki deck?
This, what's the difference
て・てへん

漢字の偏の一つ。 「折」

if i cant read what im talking about i cant read that shit

>not being fluent in Japanese in a single night
できない

After about 2 years I could probably do it in a single night

おはようおにいちゃん

きんめだるだって

しょうぶはときのうん

Wouldn't it kind of make sense spoken as
俺を誰だ。。と、思っている?

Who am I thinking about?

idk man, what the fuck is the context for that shit.

It means "Who the fuck do you think I am?"

who do you think i am/theyre thinking "who that" about me

I know what it means I just don't see why it would be worded that way since it seems so grammatically fucked.

Is this grammatically correct?

>It was made on three Gameboys using LSDJ
3つのGBでLSDJを使用して作られた。

Sometimes grammar doesn't need to add up.
"What can I do you for?" would be an English example of people saying stuff differently just because it's fun.

Sure

俺を 「誰だ」と思っている

doing they act of "who dat"-thinking of me

Does that make it click?

Don't give advice when you're new. It's totally normal grammar.

>Don't give advice when you're new. It's totally normal grammar.
My statement is true. I never said that in this particular example the grammar is incorrect.

>GBで

>LSDJを

>使用して
You don't even need this.

Should add that when it's aid in an asking tone it gets the "who do they think i am?" meaning, but I cant be arsed trying to word that literally.

If you don't think the statement is relevant here yourself then why'd you make it?

It's relevant, user should know that grammar doesn't need to be correct in everything he encounters.
Look at how often English native speakers make mistakes.
Manga have plenty of mistakes here and there.

>使用して
>You don't even need this.
I figured as much, but I was looking at the technical usage of "made [employing/using] X". Thanks for clarifying.

>LSDJを
>で
Without the 使用して, that is what I would've used.

>GBで
>に
Are you sure that it would not also be で? The distinction drawn here is that it was composed on three hardware gameboys, as opposed to some sort of emulation. に usually carries a meaning of a physical place, while the "3つのGB" is more an emphasis of the method.

どうなるのかな

にほんのじだいがかわるよ

にんげんはかわらないんだけど

じだいはかわるよ

Don't ask production questions here. No one here is native let alone fluent. Ask in the Sup Forums thread where natives actually post. The guy you're talking to is most likely just guessing himself.

>try to watch new game because of all the shitposting here
>total crap, drop it halfway through the first episode
Should have expected nothing less from a forced meme.

sorry for your shit taste

Whoever writes for Unisonshift fucking loves the phrase 弧を描く. I roll my eyes every time I see it now he uses it so much.

Is it used to describe a stream of urine?

Stop being a hipster who doesn't watch the best anime of the year because it's popular

しくだいしないとー

しくだいしないとー

あ゛゛゛ーしくだいしたくないよー

とくにえいごの

Started reading Leyline. In this case, magic birds. In Flyable Heart, I believe the stoic guy threw something, and it 弧を描いた. And I don't remember the context but he used it in Nanatsuiro Drops too. I am not sure why it pushes my buttons but it does

>dropping anything in the 1st ep

Well, he sounds like a tremendous boy molesting fruit unable of appreciating the high art of cute girls doing cute things so he won't be getting anything after watching any more of it.

I drop a lot on the first EP, for example if it has a virtual reality RPG world as setting.

>しくだい

難しい?

I was going to say that I was glad I mined that phrase from Flyable Heart, but then I remembered I didn't start mining until I finished it. So that means the writer of Satsukoi must also love that phrase.

Hey guys. Where do you look up obscure readings? 時間 can apparently be read as とき but I couldn't get any information on that.
The sentence I got that from is this one: 昼と夜の間で 時間(とき)が止まる

It could also be read as タイム or whatever the author feels like. Sometimes they are really crazy, don't worry about that too much because those will always have furigana.

Oh, I see thx. And does that sentence mean something like in the gap between noon and evening time stops?

Probably, if that makes sense in the context of whatever you are reading.

When doing listening practice, at what speed should I playback my media for best efficiency and results?

ミギちゃんおはよう
come back

my reason to learn the language has faded and I'm really starting to struggle with my anki reps, specially because I'm having to relearn 10 cards daily because it's shit from 4 months ago I don't remember anymore

should I just pause new cards until I clear these out or what?

You should quit the language if you have no reason to learn it.

Why are you trying if you don't know what you want to do with the language?

Quit anki and find something fun to read.

なんJから来たンゴwwwwwwww
よろしくニキーwwwwwww