American week in Lidl

>american week in Lidl
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rD-QPWDeI
savencia-fromagedairy.com/en/marque/tartare/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your FBI lost guns to terrorists in a secret deal gone bad and tried to spin it too??

>polish week in Luzerne County
>get invaded by the Pennsylvania Dutch and Russian American communities simultaneously

>polish week in america
>demand gibs from canada

Not even any guns :(

Tendies look good

All American Cardiac Arrest.

You are like a little babby, watch this

Wtf we dont even have that in america welp looks like we're invading new zealand LIFE LIBERTY AND PURSUIT OF BURGER!!!!

I believe it's from Germany, I got it from /ck/

Also all products must be tipped at least 25%, don't forget the cashier as well.

Lidl should be banned

Do Americans really call Cordon Bleu ''Stuffed Schnitzels''?

That's not cordon bleu. Its some weird bastardization maybe...

Look up “Malibu Chicken”

Also what the fuck is pulled turkey

Yeah, but still. Stuffed Schnitzels, Jesus Christ.

Lidl is shit
america is shit
shit^2

You tried.

bacon and onion rings are ok, the rest is pretty meh.

Anyone who buys at Lidl is a poor piece of shit and needs to be trested with scorn and mockery.

And anyone who buys clothes and toys for their kids at stores such as these needs to be put in jail instantly. Bosnians do that shit here, I hate them so goddamn much.

Treated.

kek, get the most unhealthy shit food you can possibly find and call it "American week"

>Lidl is a poor

Oh, i thought Lidl was your high end store now.

T. Second worlder

That is one of the most disgusting things I've ever seen. I'd expect nothing less from you sheep fuckers.

>local woolies is holding an america week event
>full body search, metal detectors and gamma ray body scanners at entrance
>eventually get inside, traumatized after having my penis fondled by fat black women, and suffering severe radiation poisoning
>accidentally make eye contact with another customer
>tip him
>walk 13 miles to the confectionary aisle
>the sugar content in the air gives me instant diabetes
>600lb woman runs over my feet in her scooter
>tip her
>make my way to the exit
>need 99c to pay for my 14 gallons of dr pepper
>realize all my money is gone from tipping
>killed in a mass shooting

That's a German product.

>internet spends 18 months making up conspiracy theories about my death

It's true. The best bants are down under.

where are the peeled bananas and sliced apples?

or cooked and peeled eggs? Or cheese in a spraycan? or 5L medium sized Die coke cans?

are people sharting already?

> polish week in walmart
> pick berries for $4/h

>new america section in shop
>lucky charms costs £7 ($11)

my £3 payday bar was alright

lol reparations for ireland

lost

Try Tesco.

>le american tipping meme
reminder only Jews and niggers don't tip

>fruit drink
that sounds almost as sketchy as "natural flavors"

Be sure to try the Cajun marinade
No, we call it Cordon Bleu, although we do call Schnitzel "Chicken Fried Steak"

>demand gibs from Mexico
ftfy

>implying I would buy shit from stores like konzum

Why is Lidl colonializing the world?

How many of you guys have seen a Lidl?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5rD-QPWDeI

Lol there is also amer week in Croatia in Lidl. What do yoh recommend i should buy since it is last day.

god bless

>tfw easy to eat

when I lived in germany, I basically only shopped at lidl because i was poor as fuck.Basically only muzzies bought anything there, but damn was shit cheap

do they provide you with mobility scooters?

unironically burgers, apple pie or peach cobbler ingrediants, I don't know if croatians make chocolate chip cookies, but it seems like it would be a universal thing. Any of these taste good and are relatively easy to make by hand. (You don't need a mixer for the cookies)

>that'll $29.99, plus tip. :)
I wish we could nuke tipping in america, its truly gotten ridiculous. The memes aren't even that exaggerated at this point. 20% tip is usually seen as minimum now, and a "good" tip is 30% now. Your server will just grimace and make an "acnhhh" sound when seeing 20% at this point.

if they have hot pockets, buy those.
>captcha: Calle Jew

She's so ugly

>£5 for a box of cereal

>t.ashamed lidlić

>t. todorić

>all the food is disgusting, unhealthy pig food
Pretty accurate, I'm surprised.

Lidl is advertising on Sup Forums now?

Is lidl /ourstore/?

lol
>walk 13 miles to the confectionary aisle

I SEE A FUCKING LEAF!

lets be honest, she's not great looking but by no means is she ugly.

Noice.

during greek week they removed crosses from churches on those greek products, so not so much /ourstore/

is it still going on? i might drop by lidl later today

I liked Lidl when I was in Europe.

No it's german so it has cucked promo campaigns full of nogs

I only go there as it is both cheaper and higher quality produce than the majority of British supermarkets. Obviously Sainsburys and Waitrose are better but my cost of shopping doubles so

youre a dumb piece of shit and lidl is trash for faggots

>9, plus tip. :
I thought black people dont tip

It is either that or the Poortugal store that infiltrated Poland even harder.

>tfw logo redesign is literally just a trace from Felix the cat

>heated pickles too
DELET THIS

Cora was okay I guess.

>here’s $30, stay in school u fucking nigger

>buying american food

is coop /oursupermarket/?
getting vegis and meat fresh from the bio farmer, though

>greek week
How did it go? :DDD

>sweet potato fries
fuck yeah

no

>where are the peeled bananas and sliced apples?
wat
>or cooked and peeled eggs? Or cheese in a spraycan? or 5L medium sized Die coke cans?
You mean hardboiled eggs?

fug, you're right. i forgot

Lidl is shit. I imagine actual American food is better

coop for beer cheap beer. migro for food. but i think it depends on the region. sometimes i find coop to be better quality than migro but usually migro is better than coop

Bae

Aldi and Lidl are low end grocery stores that don’t have shit and only really broke people shop there.
Americans shop at Walmart and Kroger

Fuck you and you're gay shit

>I imagine actual American food is better
Corn-based sugar, which is the most unhealthy one within food industry, is the token sugar within American chow. Sure, it might taste a tad better if you are only after readily prepared foodstuffs, but it will kill you sooner.

Meanwhile all the faggots around here shop at Whole Foods and Star.

yeah, those are the two supermarkets I use. Went to lidl once but the food tasted awful. denner is decent too for snacks and alcohol

>LIDL
>not Kaufland

>Onion rings
Why not use breaded squid instead? Looks about the same and is overally healthier.

>kill you sooner
You have fun living out your golden years in a nursing home lol

They do that every year and all it is is the same stuff they have regularly with an american flag on it.

ehhh how do you figure. calamari is delicious but its still deep fried m8

Daily reminder that "live fast, die young" is nigger-tier mentality, my American friend.

Given how those onion rings a'la Burger look like, I figure that they contain even more deep-fried crust.

>American Week
>Maple Syrup

lidl is shit as always

i miss all these quaint little places from traveling Germany and Poland. I loved the little frog store, ladybug store, there was even a monkeystore.

>t. southern retard

the dip on the snack box would be marinara

no one drinks out of cartons like that. it would surely be a plastic bottle that we wouldnt recycle and throw in a landfill somewhere

chicken wings need a lot more GMO, steroids and saline injections. would be 3x bigger.

hopefully the maple syrup is actually 100% high fructose cornsyrup with artificial maple flavoring if it is really american

the true american cheese would be slices or shredde not a full block and it would have some name like "mexican cheese"

the salad dressing should be ranch
nice try though guys. no way that stuff will give you the true american sharting experience

>Cheese spread with herbs
That's just tartare. god i hate germans and lidl so much
savencia-fromagedairy.com/en/marque/tartare/

unfortunately it comes from our side. It doesn't only look disgusting, no; the texture is just as you would expect it, too. I have no Idea how someone came to to the conclusion that a "Pizza-burger" would be a good idea, but i'am just glad that the TV ad for it is not running anymore (it contained a disgusting scene in which the two "Burger"halves-of-doom slowly closed; you could FEEL the spongy texture of it's insides by looking at it).

i think your 'ranch' dressing is called just french dressing here. iirc. i have no idea wtf ranch is beyond being white and creamy