Brit/pol/ (Trip/pol/): Go to (an Anglican) Church

>New anti-Brexit party hopes to capture UK politics centre ground
ft.com/content/ec334a98-af55-11e7-aab9-abaa44b1e130

>Positive discrimination at the BBC, who knew?
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/12/bbc-battle-female-comedians-panel-shows-tokenism-john-lloyd/

>Iran blamed for Parliament cyber-attack
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41622903

>Philip Hammond calls EU Negotiators "The Enemy", and then goes back on it
bbc.co.uk/news/business-41608243

>EU prepares to probably try and take the piss again with a bad deal
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41604675

>First Brit/pol/ Ruddcunt victim
itv.com/news/wales/2017-09-25/man-arrested-over-hijacked-billboard-in-cardiff/

>Medical student convicted of indecent assault for grabbing Tinder date's breasts with 'excessive force' during sex
independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/junior-doctor-convicted-indecent-assault-tinder-date-grab-breasts-sex-philip-queree-jersey-a7996126.html#gallery

>Homes are not assets to be passed onto children says minister
theguardian.com/society/2017/oct/12/labour-accuses-tories-of-reviving-dementia-tax-after-ministers-property-remarks

>Barnier: Not enough progress in Brexit talks
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-41585430

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKSVNdw_TT4
youtube.com/watch?v=91S56K0dtRk
supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2016-0174.html
bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2016/775.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Britain has never been a country of immigrants. Pakis out.

The Saxons send their regards.

Third for never being successfully invaded in 1k years. Also immigrants at 4% in 1900.

Morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=dKSVNdw_TT4

All the Anglican churches are always full in my area. There's always a few people who can't get in because of lack of space.

*blocks your sovereignty*

a large part of the argument for gayness was that the government shouldn't be allowed to tell people what to do in the privacy of their own bedrooms.

now for some reason the acts that go on in your bedroom have to be mentioned constantly, publicly and we all have to clap and say how brave they are

sure mate, be gay, knock yourself out - i don't need to know, nobody needs to know. don't discriminate yourself

>Armed mercenary armies asked to come by the southern kingdoms to deal with Scottish and Irish raids
>the same as Abdul and his 20 kids coming here for welfare
Fuck off.

>He goes to church.

Toplol. Why would any omniscient being require you to visit one place a week and donate money?

Churches are a literal Jewish scam.

90% of Bongs would have a better life if they upped and moved to America. Not that they could get permission from the US to do so.

youtube.com/watch?v=91S56K0dtRk

It's about the community.

Also you won't be a Christian for long if you don't constantly talk to other Christians. Most people who leave the faiths don't do so because they stop believing, but because they simply get lazy and stop going to church. That laziness is the Devil.

Maybe if you're a Poorthener.

Nothing comes close to the English countryside.

2017 and instead of testing blood donations for diseases we just ask the person if they take it up the chuff

For those that dont know, thre are parliamentary elections in Austria today.
The centre-right party is quite rightwing by UK standards. It is led by people who are probably about as rightwing as the most rightwing Tories, found on the backbenches. It's possible that the centre-right and further-right parties, between the two of them, win a majority and can form a gubment together

>Go to America
>Get fat from eating burgers
>Get bored because the popular sports are all shit and the MLS is cringey
>Get shot

Don't think I'll move any time soon desu

I wouldn't leave Portugal either to be honest.

I've been to America 9 times. It's pretty good but wouldn't want to live there. I don't like working 60 hours and getting paid for 40. I don't like having to add tax to every fucking price. I hate mandatory tipping and hate the generic suburbia housing developments.

It's definitely going to be disappointing coming home

I've heard there's a brutal hurricane on the way and I'm worried about my wheelie bins

>wheelie bins
plural? someone's doing alright for themselves

if they start taking homoblood, they are just asking for lawsuits from the people who they're going to give aids in the 2020s.
wasn't there a scandal in the 80s that is still ongoing where aidsblood was given to people?

don't you have 3? one for rubbish, one for recycling and one for garden waste? where do you live if you don't?

Someone who takes it up the arse should not be allowed to donate blood, even if they are disease free.

>2020
>legal to sue gays for anything relating to their homosexuality

The race card will be officially English law this year.
supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2016-0174.html

My area is good for recycling and waste disposal, got a black bin for general waste, green for recycling, a bottle bank, small food waste bin and there's an optional garden waste collection service

I feel sorry for people who just have the one bin

>The race card will be officially English law this year.
Can I get a TL;DR?

>Please, for the love of God, attach my house to someone else's house
- Average Bong

>finally pull my finger out and get started on my openuni course to prep me to go to Durham next year
>boss rings me and tells me I'm back on nightshifts(10pm til 6am)

REEEEEEEEEEEE

I have one wheelie bin for rubbish

2 green bag type things for plastics and cardboard

1 plastic tub thing for tins and bottles

Every council does it differently which is kind of annoying. It should be standardised

not gonna reveal my area sadly, but let it be known when moving here a few years ago we didn't even have a bin with wheels, scraped every bit we could together to buy one

then to top the shit salad off the bin lorry folk don't even make use of them, for some reason they prefer diving into the thing and grabbing the sacks out of it which inevitably leads to split bags and shit all over the front garden

a 3-bag or go home living nightmare

>supremecourt.uk/cases/uksc-2016-0174.html
i don't think that is the correct link. it is about time. unless you're referring to the fact they put that she was black, which is indeed strange and unnecessary.

>be black barrister
>get reported for improper behaviour
>find 5 cases to be upheld and proven
>do nothing about it
>appeal time expires
>submitted no request for extension
>appeals and gets told to go away
>"Iz it cuz I iz black?"
>now in Supreme Court
>Lady Justice Hale is involved

>flag

actually tell a lie we do have those little rectangular black buggers for recycling

sounds like a shit council mate. how much is your annual council tax? who runs your council? brown labour?

What's the problem? I always used to write my essays on night shift.

You do work alone in a slow paced 'someone needs to be there ' job right? You aren't a factory cuck are you?

>Whether the High Court judge was correct to conclude, for the purposes of the summary judgment application, that the appellant’s claim of indirect discrimination contrary to arts.6 and 14 ECHR had a real prospect of success.
>indirect discrimination
>The appellant is a black practising barrister.

I work at Aldi, pretty much worked to the bones on the night shift, non-stop lifting etc.

Are you suggesting we engage in centuries long ethnic conflict with every minority group in the country for the sake of becoming a "country of immigrants"?

The appellant is a practising barrister. She is black. In these proceedings, she claims damages from the Bar Standards Board ("BSB") inter alia in respect of disciplinary proceedings that were brought against her which ended in her acquittal on appeal in August 2012. She makes a number of allegations in her particulars of claim. The only one with which this appeal is concerned is that the BSB infringed her right to a fair trial in breach of article 14 (read in conjunction with article 6) of the European Convention on Human Rights ("the Convention").

Article 14 provides:

"The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in the Convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour……"

bailii.org/ew/cases/EWCA/Civ/2016/775.html

Literally a money grab

Same thing with that women's football player who is a trained solicitor, they are just bitter and hopeless and greedy enough to spot a chance to weasel out some £

right, i get it now. basically "it's because i am black, a whitey would be treated differently".

why do you know about this? are you in law?

If they submitted no request for extension, why is it being allowed to reach the Supreme Court?

I'm studying law.
I know about this though because I'm subscribed to the supreme Court blog.
Because she invoked Article 14 of the ECHR and is a black female

>Article 14 provides:

>"The enjoyment of the rights and freedoms set forth in the Convention shall be secured without discrimination on any ground such as sex, race, colour……"

It's already been through the Queens Bench and the Civil Division of the Court of Appeal. I may be missing something, but I really can't see why this case has been elevated for any other reason than her being black.

>I'm studying law.
how would describe the experience? is it worthwhile/enjoyable?

i am going to do a scots law open university course next year. i don't need to work and i done some business law classes/intro to law classes at uni which were pretty good.

>The amended particulars of claim allege:

>"22. The Defendant infringed the Claimant's right to a fair trial on grounds of her race, in breach of Article 14 of the Convention.

>23. The refusal to allow sufficient time to prepare is in line with the Defendant's general complaints process which impacts disproportionately on black and ethnic Barristers. Black and ethnic Barristers are more likely to have a complaint referred for disciplinary action, are more likely to be convicted, and are more likely to have those convictions upheld. The Claimant avers that the fact that every element of the Defendant's disciplinary system impacts on black and ethnic Barristers more adversely indicated that there is a systemic bias against black and ethnic Barristers.

>24. There is no objective or reasonable reason why given that black and ethnic Barrister make up such a small proportion of the Bar, they are more likely to be investigated following a complaint, more likely to have a complaint referred for prosecution, more likely to be prosecuted, more likely to be convicted and more likely to have those convictions upheld. There is no objectively reason why the Defendant ignored its own rules and prosecuted the Claimant.

>29. The Defendant discriminated against the Claimant indirectly in breach of Section 53(2), 53(3) of the Equality Act 2010, Section 1 of the Race Relations Act 1976 and Article 14 of the Convention. The Defendant's rules are applied in such a way that although the Code of Conduct of the Bar applies to all Barrister's in England and Wales it particularly disadvantages ethnic Barristers who make up only a small proportion of the membership of the Bar. The Claimant again repeats paragraph 20 of these Particulars."

I'm OU, I'm enjoying it. Can't tell you if it's worthwhile yet, but I do know someone willing to give me an internship through family, so I'm not a great test sample.

>saxons
>immigrants
The saxons were invaders. They invaded and were resisted militarily. Their invasion was considered punishment by God. And this was at a time when there was no nation state on this island, let alone civilisation.

They came in one group and then stopped coming. Not endless hordes. They were north western Europeans who disappeared without trace into the native population. Their desendants identify racially with the ancient britons, with whom their dna is almost indistinguishable.

>I'm OU
how much time a week do you spend on it?

What happened to you Bongs?

>

They recommend 13 hrs.

I've only just started up my second year and I'm busier than I was last year, so can't really say how much time I put in personally as last year I was in a position to just do it as and when.

what

>They recommend 13 hrs.
yeah i'd read that. it is pretty manageable for my situation.

anime is truly brain poison :P

Holy fuck this Clinton Andrew Mar Interview is infuriating.

>Clinton: "How dare russia interfere with elections" (please ignore us interfering with brexit)
>Clinton: "The brexit campaign was full of lies!!!!"
>Interviewer: "but what about what the remain lies...."
>Clinton: "well to be fair I'm not familiar with what remain said, only the brexit..."

She blames everyone but herself, nothing was ever her fault, it was all down to everyone else being terrible people! She lost the election when she did her 'basket of deplorables' speech. When Trump was touring the rust belt, promising to re-open factories to get people jobs, Clinton was holding events where an immigrant girl in California was boasting about how she'd been helped to go through university.

It's not too hard to fit in two hours of work a day
Especially if you just wake up early enough to have 2 hours free

Mornin' lads

I know I post a lot and it's a problem but I'm starting to realise that you two post more than me.

>problem

It's not a problem, it's great!
Good to see you back

eyo britpakis, binned your pathetic shithole of a country yet?

at least that hag didnt get much chance for her 'book'

Love the tipnonce filter

Why is she STILL been given a platform? She’s a loser, it’d be like mitt Romney coming to the uk to give a speech, just fuck off. And she talks, buts says nothing, just the usual bullshit we get from the let. Russia hacked the election, Brest was built on lies, but doesn’t list a single shred of evidence. She should fuck off and and hang with her Hollywood pedos.

For fucks sake brexit, left*

This

And most tory and labour MPs should be in jail for noncery and if the death penalty is brought back, hung for treason

>Why is she STILL been given a platform?

Why does Blair still get a platform ?
That war criminal should be in jail.

Well, week two of going to Church as a family and the mother has already dropped out.

Just bring back executions. Please.

Are your family religious or did you sperg out till they said they’d go to stop you reeeeeeing?

Based Ophelia coming in to punish the traitors who are pro-EU.

What punishment would you hand down to your kid if you caught it browsing anime?

oh fuck me

You can livestream it lad, hopefully you'll end up in Oz rather than russia

Fuck.

As if, the cunt won't make it past the boatyard.

will it be an actual hurricane, or just a strong storm?

Just a storm but it has pushed up some warm air and it is now very warm here so it will be more intense than usual.

Anglican church?

I thought we were all meant to be catholics, so we could claim to be crusaders?

>Queen refuses to meet Trump for state visit
>Queen is 93 years old
>Trump curse
So tell, me what is expected to happen when Elizabeth dies? Are they going to skip a generation and go with the Kate Middleton royal wedding guy? Or is someone else in line? Will Australia declare as a republic?

Charlies isn't popular enough and Camilla is definitely not popular so they will probably abdicate and William will be king.

how did clinton do on the marr show?

Noses and ears continue growing your entire life, you can clearly see Phillip's ears are bigger here but his nose is virtually the same size, how did he do it?

>Queen refuses to meet Trump for state visit
false. what's your source. queen doesn't give a fuck, she has met everybody and it is her duty to meet the other head of state.
trump doesn't want to be protested so isn't coming on state visit. he can just in and out and meet May and go to Chequers

Anime vs the regular broadcast rabbi? As long as it was shonen, we'd be fine.

Told him that Weinstein raped her when she was a young girl.

Restriction of Privileges.

>so they will probably abdicate
that isn't going to happen at all. republican propaganda. CHarles will be king because otherwise it reduces the validity of the whole Monarchy

Who cares? They're an expensive pointless legacy.

Will they seal a marriage with the Dutch?

It's not republican propaganda, it's happened plenty of times before, a lot of royal families do it.

>They recommend 13 hrs.

>be me, doing a postgrad applied maths course
>think "I'll get a little pub job somewhere while I'm at it..."
>tfw the guy at the postgrad induction lecture says they expect us to put 40 hours per week into it

It's only a year but Jesus...

Charles won't abdicate, he's been waiting his whole life, and he's an "idealist" who'll think he can make a difference. The jug eared clotrag wannabe was on about changing the title Defender of the Faith a while back cos diversity

yeah i know the Dutch do i all the time, but the idea that Charles would let a few noisy journalists influence his destiny is a bit far fetched. He is 65(maybe) and has been waiting for it his whole life. he isn't going to pass on it because people preferred his dead wife.
if there was a real, proper scandal then i could see it being a possibility, but normal people thinking his wife is a toff and thinking charles isn't a chad for cheating on his cheating wife doesn't really warrant it IMO.

All university courses are meant to require 40 hours of work you pleb.

LBC is classic today. The topic is Hilary Clinton and some guy just called in saying that Breaking Bad promoted the alt-right because the protagonist was called Walter WHITE.

The caller was called 'Kingley' so he probablly had an IQ of 80 if you catch my drift.

Yeah, but this isn't really something you can get away with fucking around on: you might actually have to put in the 40.

>
just say a nigger

>Figures obtained by The Times through the Freedom of Information Act reveal that 3,395 people across 29 forces were arrested last under section 127 of the Communications Act 2003, which makes it illegal to intentionally “cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to another”, in 2016.

>The true figure is likely to be significantly higher, as thirteen police forces refused to provide the requested information and two did not provide usable data.

>With Home Secretary Amber Rudd’s announcement of a special national police hub focused on online hate last week, it is expected that these numbers will only increase.

-----------

Every brit/pol/ thread contains comments that, were they made on social media with an identifiable profile, would get the author arrested.