/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - PLEASE MATCH ME EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qy-4CBBZo
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508021009735.webm
vocaroo.com/i/s0c8Wc354pi3
youtube.com/watch?v=38o3xuDHHBk
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/915179824012042241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Going to sleep, gnight.

sleeping rand

I bet most of them are still there... even the illegals

Ivana turned the kids against Marla and Tiff.

>What would the government give back
Something not backed by credit
>how would it be accountable?
Have Congress coin money & st it's value, like the Constitution states. At least then it would be in the realm of a government body and not a private institution which keeps it's doors locked.

Although, considering how corrupt the government is, it might not make a whole lot of difference.
>if you bring up bitcoin I swear to christ...
Back the money with peanuts for all I care.

Thats why she mostly spends time with Baron.

I miss the election

children of illegals are American citizens
Every single story of illegals being deported is "he leaves behind American citizen kids"

I'd be scared to send my kid to a 5% non-white school, let alone a 50+% one

I'll get it

sweet dreams

>he took Sup Forums seriously

I would laugh at you but shit is too real for you, naw mean?

>There is nothing wrong with fast food. They'd be sued to hell and back if there were a problem.
Of course there's a problem with fast food. Most of it is unhealthy. It's fine once in a while, but I don't know Trump's food choices. I just hope he isn't eating it all the time when he's out and about.

See ya fuckers

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY

youtube.com/watch?v=Q7qy-4CBBZo

Yah I know
Which is retarded

SCOTUS needs 2 more conservatives and hopefully that shit can be ended for good

Would you guys support Rand in 2024 I'd rather not have Pence in the WH with his neo con connections.

G'night. Ty for baking.

Glorious Manlet Pants, cuffs folded a thousand times and forged with non-shrink fabric

>implying

user there are people who were deported in the 1950s who were "american citizens". If the prevailing opinion and ruling government doesn't care then it doesn't matter how "citizen" some fuck is, he won't be let in.

That's why we remove them now.

heh, yeah I get too wrapped up in it sometimes. But I'm seeing a counselor now and there's always memes. And Trump won, so I've no reason to be sad.

Good talk, user.

Remember to eat gratuitously to keep the skeletons away.

They are everywhere.

>that pic
pure cringe

Fast food is shit, don't eat it. Trump should eat protein and vegetables.

I'd first focus on doing well in special elections right now (such as Virginia gubernatorial), then the 2018 midterms are immensely important, more so than most realize, 2nd term for Trump and then finally 2024.

Tbh I have no idea where Pence's actual policies lie, and you definitely need to follow Trump with a Trumpian Republican, so if he isn't like that, I'd be against him.

Rand has shown himself to be too weak. Maybe in 30 years when everything is unfucked.

Was different in an era before electronic records & computers & instant communications
Can't just ignore that stuff far away from the capital anymore

WE LOVE OUR BASED BACK MEN DON'T WE FOLKS

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1508021009735.webm

You see a marriage counselor?

You can if power says you can.

Yeah that 5-8% seems alright

Post PORG and HEIL HITLER

WOKE

vocaroo.com/i/s0c8Wc354pi3

>nigga day

Holy shit, didn't expect that.

No, just some individual counselor on campus. They have like 5 on staff but only one actually has a PHD, they do a pre-evaluation to determine who to send you to and I got matched with him. Pretty good guy, been twice so far and another appointment on Monday. He has suggested couples therapy but the Wife is opposed to the idea for some fuckin' reason.

>people were taller 1000 years ago

Quisling made me think

WAKE UP RANDLET

youtube.com/watch?v=38o3xuDHHBk

EWWWWW LA BRUJA

I see. Is there anything your wife isn't opposed to?

How much of a tool do you have to be to do something like in pic related?

nigger cuckold gang bangs

I can't say she is entirely wrong.

dont you guys have church in about 6 hours

Hopefully the people here are better looking than that

(and have better handwriting)

Is the Rand cut out more your speed?

hmm

It's in front of CNN. I believe they were planted by them

*tips fedora* I think not, m'laddie.

uhhhmmm..... fags?

So get this - before I married her both she and I had been raised in "good christian homes" and as we went out into college I dropped religious dogma but largely kept the same values - she on the other hand (after we were married) went full on Tumbler SJW - and now self-identifies as "Nonbinary, Aro/Ace mentally ill, and queer" dyed her hair blue and now has 5 or 6 ear piercings. She has "Anxiety and depression"

I could go on for a while about it all but it feels like a derailment - unless you're actually interested. I'm not opposed to sharing but I generally expect nobody gives a shit.

you are derailing the thread with your shitty story about two mediocre people that did bad life choices

shut the fuck up ok?

>Trump tweets have been brought on billboards to the floor of Congress multiple times

I'd take a nigger over a kike any day, but they both need to go.

license plate on The Beast

of all the things that we tolerate the government taxing and spending, healthcare doesn't seem that bad

ok China

Melania brand Jam has become an item sold in Slovakia

The US is obviously going to get single payer, right? It's inevitable as soon as Dems get back in power.

>tfw can make simple meat and veggies taste far better than junk garbage
I wish I'd learned how to cook earlier in life.

They are going to try to impeach him with article 2 of the constitution
>Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office
so they are bringing up a bunch of shit to say he is a big retard and not fit for office. They will point to all of this later.
Of course it is all ridiculous and waste of time, but that is what congress does best: waste time. They get paid, get vacations, get a pension, and so on. They don't give a shit.

Dems thought 2016 was the year the Republican party dies.
Now they think they're totally coming back.
It's cute. Really.

What's the point of "free" healthcare if you aren't going to socialize the whole system? Just having the government foot the bill for your private healthcare seems like such a poorly thought out bandaid change, are there any other countries that operate like this? I can't imagine it working out very well in practice

Don't they have some healthcare and daca shit they need to hurry up and actually address?

I bet the private healthcare lobby are happy though, more customers for them

And put all those insurance providers out of business? ACA was a way to force people to buy insurance. Dems are as deep in the insurers pockets as any republican. Both parties would sooner die than turn away their money. They will both attempt to appeal to their base while serving their corporate interests.

Impeachment is a political, not a legal process. If Congress wanted to impeach him just because they didn't like him there is nothing constitutionally from stopping them. However, they would need a majority in the house to approve of the Articles of Impeachment and would need 2/3rds of the Senate (67 votes) to remove him from office. Only two Presidents (Johnson and Clinton, Nixon had Articles filed but he resigned before) have been impeached, but both were acquired in the Senate (Johnson by a single vote).

Unless they have the votes, impeachment won't happen. It is a power solely invested in the legislative (not judicial or executive) branch so the votes are the only part of the process that matter.

wtf are elementary school kids doing texting? fucking poor spics in chicago can afford to spoil their children with iPhones?

didn't get a smartphone till I was in 11th grade.

Shut up filthy communist swine

I deleted my twitter about a month ago, my only regret is that I can't "like" or "rt" any of Trump's tweets.

When this picture has been taken?

*Acquitted

Trump praises Australia's universal health care

That's the endgoal, coeruption

Hell, Bernie's wife works at a university at was charged with embetzlement. He wants all that legalized

If there'll be federal voter id laws and blacks make their own party, dems won't win an election for at least 20 years

kek love Trumps smile he's truly the king of shitposting.

They have worked about 100 days this entire year.
100 days out of over 200. They get a week off for every normal holiday. They get massive chunks of the month off every season. They are going to work even less now that midterms are coming up. They have to raise funds and put their plans in place to retain or retake power. There is no way they are getting shit done this year. Healthcare, DACA, Taxes, Iran deal, Border wall. Nothing until next year.

DRAIN

You’ve heard the masses. Get a divorce, get a better wife. There is still time.

There's nothing to address regarding the Iran Deal it's up to the executive branch to re-certify it or not - and in order TO re-certify he needs congressional approval. But he can choose not to on his own.
Taxes will be done around Christmas - the strategey for DACA is to not address it and see if the timeline passes and everyone forgets, then it's permanently dead. Healthcare will be after the mid-terms. Bannon is going to try to clean house before the next healthcare debate.

You have to be trolling

I would say they pass taxes and maybe budget this year.

God let this storm hit hollywood harder and harder
The pedo shit has to break

Twitter has given staff of the Senate intelligence committee profile names of 201 accounts linked to Russian efforts at interfering in last year's election, two sources with knowledge of the matter confirm to CNN.
Investigators have now asked Twitter for the posts from these accounts, but as of Friday, they have not yet received word from Twitter on that front the sources said.

The handover, which The Associated Press first reported, occurred this week.
Twitter last month informed Congress that it removed roughly 200 accounts from its service after determining they were linked to Russia and sought to interfere in American politics.

The Russophobia is realer than real. I suppose it's okay when China, Ukraine, Israel do it? It being talking about election in fucking Internet.

> The Russophobia is realer than real. I suppose it's okay when China, Ukraine, Israel do it? It being talking about election in fucking Internet.

At first it was a joke but now I truly believe they’ll end up digging up all the troll accounts made by the audience of this very place.

Explain this

Pedos rule the world fagololo.
Deal with it.

that...kinda looks like my Mom