Serious question now

Serious question now.

Whats the correct democratic action/decision if you don't trust any of the parties to "rule" the country?

You mean that you trust YOU to look after YOUR OWN LIFE??????

??????

?????!?!?!

preposterous! Everyone needs a leader!!!!!!!

yeah i'm sure you can provide roads and electricity and water without any help. it will work out well, i'm sure of it.

i would describe myself as centrist

>inb4 le fencesitting meme

all parties seem to have forgotten how to act reasonable, its all just politics of the feels.

Get involved with politics. Seriously though. Do it.

the tea party asked the same question

the original one or the 2000's one?
i'm not really read up on US history

Both of those are serviced private companies where I live, RockSolid Construction built our street, Taswater should have built the pipes but we just buy bulk for the tank, and Aurora Energy gives us 6 months from a failed payment before they cut the power.

So fuck you.

Then don't vote until someone you want to run your life turns up that you actually like.

the autobahn in austria is built by a private company, which works fine.
while i am not anti government i can see how a reduction of government could work out.

Vote for the party you trust the most.
He was talking about ruling the country not ruling himself you autistic retard. Learn to read, two different things.

>Whats the correct democratic action/decision if you don't trust any of the parties to "rule" the country?
Same as with our elections:
Vote for someone who fucks with the established system so that the established parties get at least a little shock.

>picture of Austria
>Doesn't include Südtirol

no such party really exists, the next best thing would be GILT but they will never get the necessary votes to have a say.

FPÖ is a meme

>FPÖ is a meme
>he doesn't know that Brexit is a meme
>he doesn't know that Trump is a meme
>he doesn't know that the AFD is a meme
>he doesn't know that that's how it all starts

Thats big, coming from a country that essentially told the world to go fuck itself while maintaining shady global banking operations

Is "Wahl" wall in Polish

Tax evasion in Switzerland is actually promoted by the Swiss government. We have a Swiss government spy in prison who tried to spy our how we find tax evaders. He's awaiting a court process.

Vote as far right as you possibly can of course.

You're just mad because we're pretty much bad at everything besides starting world wars.

A revolt.

Yes, that was a real shame. Wouldn't mind if many in our gov. get "impeached". 80% of them are pigs and traitors.

Fuck Germany who supports criminals

you didnt start them, you just leeched off of the participating countries.
One could imagine (((they))) are ruling switzerland.
Send Schlomo Goldbergstein my best wishes

He obviously wanted to write you're instead of we're.

You vote for the lesser evil. Not voting is just escapism, unless you're protesting the voting system for example.

>you just leeched off of the participating countries.
Thanks for showing that you don't know anything about history. We shot down planes of both sides and traded with both sides. That's what it means to be neutral, it means taking responsibility for your own people and the sovereignty of your nation. Austrian "neutrality" is a joke.
Dumb typo, wanted to write "better" instead of "bad".