Kingdom

Why does Sup Forums never discuss Kingdom?

It's too real for most the faggots who only read moe and waifu shit

The most shocking thing of this pic is the implied effort and work to arrange the corpses in that fashion. And being fast enough to do that they are still bleeding.

Well he did call his special team to do it. The whole point of it was scaring Kisui to death

Kanki men don't do a half assed job

It's kinda hard to talk about something that is usually awesome

Because after Renpa and Ouki who is worth it in this shit?

Who is best boy and why is it Mouten?

>Forgetting duke fucking hyou
It's like you don't see the fire of battle faggot

What was the MC's reaction to Kanki oing this?

Because you're new as shit and need to lurk more. Seriously, we had a thread yesterday.

getting angry and then realizing that he got beat.

We have actually had at least five threads in the last three days, they just mostly died quickly. Either way, OP should lurk a lot more.

Because it's a 485 chapter long molasses series with a shitty anime, poorly drawn horsebutts, and a circlejerk fanbase.

I hate to admit it but this. Kingdom is just crap to read weekly. I can see by statistics alone in all the reader sites that it's definitely very popular and I'd say a good part of the mangafags here read it regularly, threads aren't made since it's hard to shitpost about. Still fondly remember the 500+ 2013 threads when Sup Forums was reading it together.

What interests me about this manga is how much does it follow actual battles or if he just has a general direction to follow and he just freewrites everything

I mean are the characters based on actual generals? Did those battles actually took place? (Ignoring the confrontations between them that should be all actually invented)

I only know the order which they are conquering China and the Qin king are real

Engineers had it tough back then.

>just has a general direction to follow and he just freewrites everything
Pretty much this.

>I mean are the characters based on actual generals?
Most yeah. Ouki( Wang Qi) is a purely fiction but Houken(Pang Nuan) was a real general. Though he wasn't some super stronk hermit, just a typical general giving orders behind the line and banging the shit out of drums

The most famous battle was Changping, but they never really showed it in the manga. Only the aftermath.

It's mostly freestyling based on what is usually a sentence in the Records of the Grand Historian. The basic historical framework is there (I.e. Qin conquering everything, Riboku being God-tier, names of generals like Kanki, Ousen etc) but the characterisation and battles are all Hara's doing. For example we have no actual information that Kanki was some murderous bandit save for one battle where a bunch of Zhao get killed (pretty sure it's not Kokuyou but the next achievement he needs for Great General). The recent Wei arc or Kokuyou are fictional as are characters like Ouki, Keisha. I recommend looking up magaxking, he has a bunch of collected information about the setting. It's nice as being pretty much a Dynasty Warriors manga with likeable characters.

I thought Ouki was real, just a completely minor/irrelevant guy in reality.

tell me about ousen, why does he wear the mask?

He might have been loosley based on another general, but I don't think there was an actual general named Wang Qi.

He didn't see it.

See

Because History knows that he's the best general during the warring states era.

Even Lian Po cant compare.