WASPs on fucking suicide watch

WASPs on fucking suicide watch.

Marilyn Manson is going to destroy judeo-christian beliefs and disintegrate right wing conservative families.

Hahaha suckers.

You say god and I say10.

New album is sick. Gonna get me good gains in the gym.

youtu.be/otSSwS_Nh9A

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rDgokTyrzMc
youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g
youtu.be/2KWpuVrRek4
youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6t1yqrx7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zOIQ6yXOH8A
youtube.com/watch?v=7ZkZ5RpjM04
youtube.com/watch?v=ipbDa7Qc3vk
youtube.com/watch?v=5R682M3ZEyk
youtube.com/watch?v=TPXt52t_INA
youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0
reddit.com
vjmpublishing.nz/?p=1034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pol isn't feeling edgy?

Your hero was raped as a kid.
Also, you think grown men scream and carry on around stages because they're not dealing with trauma?
Also male vocalists are faggots.
What's your opinion on the new Eminem?
Faggot.

1997 was actually 20 years ago. i dont give a fuck

Grew up worshipping him but he fell off HARD after Holy Wood. Even Pale Emperor was weak, it just sounded good in comparison to the bullshit he had put out in the last ten years. New album is good but far from the greatness of AS, Portrait, or MA. Definitely his best since HW imo (GAotG aged like milk).

>imply marilyn Manson would either be still relevant or actual hard music.

weak, weak bait.

STOP saying judeo-christian. White european values are christian values, judaism has nothing to do with european peoples' values

Eminem? Cool dude. Let's Brian prance around on stage with him awkwardly since he is a total dork and can't actually perform.

youtu.be/rDgokTyrzMc

Marilyn Manson literally is a Sup Forumsack who got a microphone. You are just jealous it's not you.

Sure. OP is a degenerate faggot. Sage. Edgy enough?

Getting there.

I would like to see him do more acting. Eastbound and Down show that he has really good comedic delivery.

This was edgy when I was 12

A wise man

the denial.

keep quiet sand God worshipers.

core Christian values come from anglo/nordic paganism that got translated to Christianity. Anglo cultrial colonization spread it.

He isn't and doesn't intend to do anything of the sort. He's a great musician, though he's often too drunk to give a decent live performance anymore.

Watch Wrong Cops. He has a really funny role in that.

>core Christian values come from anglo/nordic paganism
Uh, no? The Bible that was spread throughout LATIN inspired Western culture was first translated to Greek.

Judeo-Christian values kind of turns onto its own face when you realize that the Testament which Christians believe in are so subversive to Jewish practices that the Jews killed Jesus for it.

I'm not religious, I'm just not fucking stupid.

Wasn't he too scared to mock muslims for fear of being killed so he just sticks to mocking christians?

Dude you guys this is a fedora factory. Surprised you guys aren't making the retarded horns sign and sticking your tongue out.

The best thing he ever did was getting crushed by that stage prop.

so how do we get manson and silverman together to create unadulterated super cringe?

>Marilyn Manson
>who?

Hard to destroy something from a hospital bed.

you never had older siblings that got you into better music OP?, i feel bad for you.

He is so desperate, and I feel sorry for him
Must be hard to fade into obscurity, while most of us it's second nature

>almost 50 years old
>wear make up and do "shocking" things
Why is he so pathetic? I thought he is actually smart but apparently he lack self consciounsess.

He looks like Alex Linder, head of the VNN forum.

David Bowie was the last good old musician that had a 'make up' phase.

what a faggot looking faggot

Gave the linked song a chance, and it was shit. Honestly I haven't liked anything of his since Anti-Christ Superstar. Nothing to do with politics or religion, good music is good music. But that song was shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnrT7yZEV-g

This guy is still around? I remember him being something along with NIN and KMFDM that the edgy kids would listen to in the 1990s

youtu.be/2KWpuVrRek4

He knows where you live.

thats fuckin johnny depp. wish i had his life.

lol k
he's been shit since he stopped sucking Reznor's cock for fame.

is that fucking Johnny Depp?

so he can keep fucking dumb models that think he is deep

>what is Alice Cooper
Alice Cooper is STILL good and also /our guy/ af, just like David Bowie.

"you say God, I say satan"

Why should he be taken seriously?
I mean, not even 14 years old are that edgy

is it?
it looks like him

I keep forgetting he's alive.

Every time I see him I remind myself that's why I keep forgetting.

Yeah, Manson is out-shone by his own band members. The fact that every Manson album sucked so hard after AS doesn't rest in lack of talent from his bandmates, but himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ov6t1yqrx7Y

Tim Skold even does Manson better than that raspy throated cock-sucker.
youtube.com/watch?v=zOIQ6yXOH8A

woah im 12 and my mind is gif related

>Marilyn Manson is going to destroy judeo-christian beliefs and disintegrate right wing conservative families
Wasn't he supposed to have done that like 18 years ago?

>Marilyn Manson
Who?

manson was never really able to recapture the magic of "antichrist superstar". he got out of touch with the grunge, which is what made that record so special. it was grunge all along. the gift that kept on giving until they killed it.

>current year
>Marilyn manson being relevant
Pick one

he's an old man that wears girl clothes and cries about growing up in a comparatively superior America.

>Marilyn Manson is going to

But first, time for cake.

>White european values are christian values
no they are not
you wish to be the jew lapdog? fine, but leave us out of your brainwash
to put it in your own christean words:
chistianism is heretic to our european culture and values.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZkZ5RpjM04

Brian is shit with out Trent doing the music for him

Christianity has everything to do with Judaism. It is an offshoot of Judaism. Stop lying.

Lets put a smile on that face

Didn't a giant cross fall on him while on stage or something?

Didnt he get crushed by a speaker? Can that jew walk now?

Manson hasn't been relevant for at least a decade.

He’s a progressive sodomite what the fuck are you talking about? Do your parents know you are on the computer this late at night?

I don't do the Satan thing much, but I gotta admit that's exquisite.

in fact all of his more industrial type songs on the same record pale in comparison to the more grunge inspired ones. tourniquet is his peak. his real god is kurt cobain.

It's damn near a way to get away with lying!

who?

oops
youtube.com/watch?v=ipbDa7Qc3vk

>Marilyn Manson is going to destroy judeo-christian beliefs and disintegrate right wing conservative families.

Didn't work in 1998, so why would it work now?

people who mock christianity but say nothing about islam or judaism or other religions are a joke. theyre cowards who pick on an easy target.
i dont believe in any religion myself but the way people single out christianity alone for ridicule pisses me off

last good song was nearly 20 fucking years ago kek

youtube.com/watch?v=5R682M3ZEyk

album is easily 9/10 hail, satan

1-There's no such thing as judeo-Christian values, jews nade it up in the 40's to combat antisemitism
There's nothing jewish about western/christian civilization

>b-but muh kike in da stick
Have you ever read a single sentence of the bible jesus literal fought the kikes, he got killed because he constantly fucked kikes up, he called them out many times.

2-This Manson faggot has been trying this shit for decades, didn't work then, wont work now.
And back then he was relevant, today? Barely

ITT old grumpy people from the 80s

>Didn't work

look around faggot

Guess what religion MM and alike were raised in? Christianity.
Guess which religion is the most common in Western nations? Christianity.

Now fuck off you idiot.

Look around you, kikehole.

>be too underage for Sup Forums
>listen to washed up rock star 20 years late
>make thread about him 20 years late
>"wowww u must be old if u think he isn't worth threads anymore"

all religions are bullshit
adults with imaginary friends should kill themselves

Do you really think that Manson influenced something Nietzche predicted over 100 years ago? Manson is a product, not a producer of culture.

>All these washed up late 90s stars coming back to fight ebil blumpf
Oy vey shlomo, you're really running out of tricks

so fucking happy camera phones weren't around in jr high when i listened to this shit kek

wasps are the only ppl capable enough to beat the the jews.

Your life must suck when you are this insecure about yourself.

It's reasonable to carry a degree of shame for wearing tripp pants and makeup in school. If you are shameless about your faggotry when you grow up then there is a problem in your life.

>Do you really think that Manson influenced something

yeah people actually know who he is, Nietzche is just some old dead kraut

Is that Johnny Depp?
That asshole got three sick fucks out of prison who had ritually slaughtered some poor kid.
youtube.com/watch?v=TPXt52t_INA

Attacking God and christianity is one of the most cowards things to do and so 1990. Everyone can do it, it's not even edgy anymore and nobody gives a flying fuck about it since people have been doint it for decades now.

Manson has been crying over his irrelevancy since the mobscene single was released and, unlike other bands like Deftones, he didn't know how to take it as a part of his career and move aside for the new blood to come.

TL;DR: Manson is an old man refusing to shut the fuck up

Triggered. Seems like attacking Jewstianity and God still works. ;)

idk about in fucking Finland, but in the states during the mid/late 90s we wore some pretty fucked up shit

Oh boy Marilyn Manson huh, he's definitely been relevant post-2001

in retrospect '98 had some pretty good albums

youtube.com/watch?v=VAWjsVoDpm0

Everybody knows who Nietzche is. His ideas are still subject of discussion and debate today, and are, unlike Manson, discussed in Universities. Try leaving your little Juggalo collective sometime and talk to people in the real world. Manson could only hope to hold as much of the worlds attention when he's too dead to suck dicks on stage.

I'm not religious though. I'm a young man telling old people to be quiet and go back to their reclinable chairs and wait for their death :^)

Sorry if you're butthurt about your fanboyism not working here. Remember you don't have to type the whole reddit.com anymore old man.

Fuck off kid. Grow a pair and come back posting something intelligent.

Woke people call it the Curse of Abraham: vjmpublishing.nz/?p=1034

Saw him for the Antichrist Superstar tour (I had to drive across the entire state to see him because of "controversy") and it was truly one of the best shows as far as showmanship I've seen. Skinny Puppy was good too, as well as Ministry. Sammy Hagar has unbound energy, that dude put on a 2-plus hour show back when he was just the Red Rocker and was amazing.
Man I hate being old.

>you say god and i say satan
jesus fucking christ this man loves to capitalize on the edge

most artists like him eventually grew the fuck up, he's still singing to edgy teens

>barely more web traffic than mason in 2016

that image doesn't really help your argument, and i'd bet money on the outcome of interviewing random people on the street

If you, as a living rockstar on tour, are less relevant than a century-dead corpse then you can consider yourself irrelevant.

He has a matchng pedophile tattoo on his forearm with Johnny depp

Wow could have been groundbreaking 20 years ago. This isn't late nineties anymore Manson.

>metallica fan
How's autism?

Funny coming from the loser faggot on Sup Forums defending Marilyn Manson. I'm using old groups that, by all metrics, Manson should be just as "relevant" as. Let's pit Manson against groups that haven't done a show in 40-50 years.