How can Canada even compete? You leaves are so frumpy

How can Canada even compete? You leaves are so frumpy.

>Flotus
>Potus
Do you guys have any idea just how ridiculous these two acronyms sound?

>pantsuit
>dress
No competition. Melania looks like garbage here.

Do you have any idea how wrong you are?

looks like something michelle obama would wear

Better than having a head of state being the powerless leader of an entirely different country. Oh and a cuckstamp on your flag.

No. This is Michael at “her” best and she still looks like a big black couch wrapped in a table cloth.

are american beauty contests just competition for the largest majaw. even the women you import from normal countries look like failed trannies

Talkin bout Canada? Try talkin bout my fuckin black balls! 20k on my wrist. You dont get that with tiny bitch boy balls. 20k on my wrist. Don't worry, I Kno what time it is.

How could anyone compete against a former underwear model turned whore...

So glad that baboon is out of office and we have an actual human as first lady again.

Made me sick to see that nigger up there. Fuck Democrats for doing that.

We all get a piece of Mrs. Trudeau because we know how to share burger. You only get to look at Melania.

That's how Canada wins. Fighting the men who want to bang your wife only means they win.

>we have an actual human as first lady again
That's debatable.

source: OP's pic

gdamn Traps be trappin.

> that fucking chin

Is she related to Jay Leno?

Nig if true

SAGE SLIDE

Lefty faggots come in here and cook this bullshit up. Dont buy into it. (((They))) want us at eachothers throats. Quite giving this shit any time. Sage and move on

LOOK OUT MELINA IT'S THE CRIMSON CHIN

Do you need a quick rundown on her?

You realise your representative is a woman trying to look like a man and somehow the other woman is frumpy.

Omg, does that mean melania is a trannie
Too?

Don't even go there, Vlad.
Our first lady is stunning.