Why did this series jump the shark so badly...

Why did this series jump the shark so badly? The ridiculous plot lines and godly art were consistent for so long but now it's practically a parody of itself and the surprisingly relatable characters become less and less relatable with each chapter

No need for best girl discussion because we all know it's Hana

Other urls found in this thread:

marumaru.in/b/mangaup/153840
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1743260
imgur.com/a/GXIkW#VVTwLyw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is a manga that was more successfull than expected and should have reached it's natural conclusion with the release of the guys.
Is blatant that the author is short of ideas, and simply is dragging and stretching the plot and the jokes as long as possible. The result is that the narration became painfully slow.

Also Hiramoto's art changed to worse.

I want to train with Meiko.

the narration has always been painfully slow, the only difference is that before it was actually interesting and funny so no one noticed.
Now, even though continues not taking itself seriously, it's very uninspired and bland, despite still having some hilarious shit happening sometimes

Mari still a best.

>DTO Mari
>best
she got better overtime, and has the hottest body but best girl is Hana hands down

>Hana
>piss factory

I'd rather a Kate. And she's a lesbo.

Prison school is out on KOREAN with 2 days belatedly. Click on number below img and PAUSE Adblock
marumaru.in/b/mangaup/153840

are you kidding me?
HAna is.

Meiko (the non-mind broken) one is best.

Hana's piss shit was never interesting

Meiko. At least she can cook.

let's just be happy that the first arc and all hana kiyoshi moments exist, maybe it become good again, maybe it won't but sure as hell it left it's legacy

everyone has own opinion and that's why Hana is best Mari with Meiko.

big vag

Post panda links of prison school hmanga

>even the koreans lost interest and take longer and longer to release the chapters

The Meiko spin-off is also out.
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1743260

raw will be out on raw sen in 6 hours

Raw was posted on Sup Forums yesterday
imgur.com/a/GXIkW#VVTwLyw

Puffy vulva

It always was slow but now nothing happens while baiting retards with bullshit like 69 ouroborus a bunch of cucks will praise.

Last thing I liked best was when Mari seemed disappointed, sad maybe, when Kiyoshi once again proclaimed his love for Chiyo.

Still on Namek.

excuse me can we talk about the LITERAL best girl?

perfect

puffy?

When will she be back, guys ?

Fuck you the second arc with the girl evasion, kate, hana etc was great. Sure the last arc drags a bit but I find people complaining far too much for what it is

it didnt feel like ti was dragging its feet untill this calvery battle

has the main guy plowed the girls yet

So Meiko gets her own she now? Even more proof she's the most iconic character in the series

How long until we get this animated?

Wet T-shirt contest when.