>says the subhuman

Ironic

I will never worship a pedophile.

>calling non-goatfuckers subhumans
>is a dragonball nigger
yeah, no

but you're already a pedophile

Remove yourself, mudslime

I probably don't have a say in it anyway. I promise soon the Swedish government will declare any Swedish citizen muslim.

embrace my dick, inbred.

I have no interest in embracing these "Islam subhumans".

maybe if you weren't a slave to your religion and did not inbreed
beside that islam isnt that bad

fuck off, you are a dying breed shitskins

go gas yourself like that /k/ommando did recently

Why do I need to embrace islam subhumans?

Islam subhumans ought to fuck off lest they want to get stabbed

this so much

Woo boy that was a long read but an entertaining ride.

But Islam has nothing, absolutely nothing to offer. Your book hasn't even stories in them. Your god is not even your god, but you culturally appropriated them from the Jews. Even though he has never done anything for you. (And who would blame him, you're not his chosen people, but the enemies of his chosen people.)
You don't even have a culture! And your life's dream is to walk around a black shed that has a space turd in one of its corners. I mean how pathetic is that?

Islam is what makes people subhuman.

Why the fuck do I keep seeing this guy everywhere, what did he do?

eat my shit, sand nigger, or we will fix this situation pernamently
you cannot have islam if someone stole your kaaba, can you?

It's just an empty shed, Jarek. The thing was destroyed a couple of times. They just build a new one. They don't even need holy materials or anything. It's just an empty shed.

No.

>not even polish

some day your boy toys are gonna rise up and make you a capon.

i didnt even include old man with beard living on small island (Greece has thousands of islands)
and Greek turtle

Jiren you mean? He's the new OP Villain in Dragon ball. Someone so strong even the Gods are afraid of him.

Mashallah, we will the kafirs how to pray

Fucking degenerates

dragonball has happy end

Wtf

i will include much more facts

climate geography race health

saved

more and more facts are coming

turkey is the epicenter of mudslime violence against the west. the entire region and it's populace needs to be glassed with nuclear fire. israel second on the list.

>tfw Jiren will get btfo in the final act of the arc
>just like Muhammad

A)Muslims don't worship Muhammad
B)Pedophilia is the attraction to only young girls. The average age of Muhammad's wives was 21 with Khadija being the oldest at 40 and Aisha being the youngest at 9

>embrace Islam subhumans
Wipe Israel and its people off the maps first.

Vlad Tepeş was beheaded and his head was served to sultan on a platter.

How are we supposed to do that when the rest of the world is ready to die for Israel?

Pic related

>you must be inbred to not be a subhuman

kek

Say that to my face and not online and see what happens.

Fuck off Samir

Yeah, you keep laughing mehmed

arabs are subhumans

now compare it to ugly arabic

I saw some muslims on friday night, why do the men wear dresses?

No, they stink

DELET THIS

No until you embrace the artistic skills of muslim refugees in France

>A)Muslims don't worship Muhammad

the shahada puts muhammad on par with God.
everytime you bow to the Cube you worship muhammad, God is everywhere not in a pagan Cube that muhammad liked .

>B)Pedophilia is the attraction to only young girls.

Pedos want to have sex with underage girls which is what muhammad did with aisha when she was 9. If you deny this you deny sahih hadiths and are not Sunni.

uncertain.

"Historian Constantin Rezachevici said Vlad was most probably buried in the first church of the Comana Monastery, which had been established by Vlad and was near the battlefield where he was killed.[126]"

>Its not pedophilia if u have wives from all ages

Muhammad was a pedophile

>Tukey
>Islam
You roaches aren't muslim, you know that, right?

Jiren and one punch man was base on monk buddhist

Don’t you mean >impale?

Vlad is /ourguy/ on Islam, regardless, Romania bro.

arabs are subhumans you moroccan subhuman
there is a real arab immigrant in spain

like she did?

Ay yo we wuz saiyans n shiiet.

Are you drunk or something my man?
>arabs are subhumans
woah, more news at fucking 11, not only arabs but anyone who practices such disgusting "religion". I'm just posting dragon ball memes you spaz

Filthy Zionist sodomites

Even their writing looks retarded and subhuman, as if it can’t be written without a paint brush. The illiterates and microcephalitics never entertained once the notion of mass printing. They were too busy diddling boys and smoking opium.

I guess that kind of makes sense. Muhammad was instead just a degenerate who stuck his dick in everything.

Muslims are the only people actually doing about Israel, Deus Vult LARPers are pussies.

no, islam is a lie. Contradicts itself...those who submit are promised peace, yet here is war between sunni, shia, slafists, etc...islam is a death cult....a political system cloaked in a religion ....no islam is cancer. sharia is not compatible with western constitutional democracies & republics

*anything about

>1 post by this ID

>western constitutional democracies & republics
Democracy is a Jewish trick

and you are slavic subhumans

its not funny because arabs are filthy subhumans

you are obviously a shitskin
probably diaspora
jealous of Greeks

You embrace TARHUNT, sandmonkey

Nigger you said yourself greeks mixed with others to create superior races.

>muh Israel

The Jews are a problem but so is Islam. I don’t have to be pro-one to be anti-the other. And considering simply the sizes of the population, Islam is the bigger one, though the Jews are more clever and entrenched in the American ruling class.

Regardless, Israelis certainly aren’t slitting Christians’ throats and throwing homos off buildings like the butthurt Mohammetan sixth century throwbacks.

I was referring to Arabic writing. The Greek alphabet is awesome.

every man hungers for God and Christ is the only way to Him, the only mediator we have towards the eternal.
You might not like it now, but Orthodox Christianity is the optimal religion we need.

fuck off wh*Te dog

Yeah, the problem with Islam is.... it's lamer than Christianity... you should try selling it using infomercials at 5am... maybe give away something as a catch.

my bad
50% chance that you are a shitskin after all

yes
pic related

Post anzu nudes pls.

>to only young girls
Wrong

That’s why it spread with violence and economic warfare, exporbitant jizya taxes, “protection money” which non-Mudslimes had to pay the government as “dhimmis,” creating economic incentives to convert on account of the complete lack of spiritual and intellectual incentives.

I agree, kill all Muslims

Eat shit, Igor. In spite of the media sensationalism, 78% of Americans self-identify as white. Also, what is your country’s birth rate, 1.02? What are you Czechs doing to preserve Western Civilization?

FYI, you would still be a Bolshevik Jew puppet without the US. You former Eastern Bloc countries ought to have streets and cities named after Reagan, you ungrateful Slavshit.

What are you doing in Czech Republic, Iki?

I am a Greek

america is already a jew puppet

>78% of Americans self-identify as white
check what counts as white in america
check the number for the age group that posts on Sup Forums

i was downloading somethng and couldnt change my ip

Wow. Nice screenshots! Talk about pulling the carpet away from under that muslim! hahaha

ayy

Ha! Look up what a comma is, then read your sentence again.

You literally called yourself subhuman because you don't understand english.

THIS IS HILARIOUS YOU PIG Worshipping, goat fucking, follower of a pedo.

I think the average alt-right person is so traumatized discovering how semitic our media is, that they only consider gassing the Jews. When you look at the larger picture though, studying the history of Islam and what a sore on the ass it’s been for the West, the Mohammetans should be at the front of the line. They have been the primary antagonists against us from the beginning.

Jews became firmly ensconced in media and academia due to high IQ rates and shameless self-promotion/nepotism, and are prone to shitlib politics which they promote through these institutions in America, but the damage they have done isn’t even close to Muslims on the historical balance sheet. Jews are secular degenerates for the most part who simply love rolling in their money. Muslims want your throat slit and your daughters and sisters in burqas.

why would I want to embrace islam subhumans

(((Islam)))