Transgender AFL player set to discover whether she can play with women

So the Australian rules commission is set to decide whether 'Hannah Mouncey', a 190cm (6'2") 100kg (220lb) transgendered woman can play in the womens AFL league.

Are we fucked yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sports is for faggots. Just change the channel, moron

If this goes to the extreme sports would just be:
Male team
Transgender (male) team, because women can't compete with that.

a 190 cm dude taking hormones absolutely demolishing women in a violent sport would be an eye-opener to many.

this

women professional sports shouldn't exist anyway, it spits in the face of meritocracy. Should we have a whites-only 100m olympic sprint to let whiteys get some gold medals on track? Same goes for the manlet fighting weight categories.

god I fucking hope they let him in, this would be the funniest thing I'd ever see. Any of you actually watched the women's afl? They're fucking garbage. They don't have the strength, weight or speed to play the game. It's a game for men. The day I see big Harry breaking women's skulls live at the MCG is the day I kill myself with a big stupid grin on my face.
AFL? more like GAYFL

DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT

Wasn't there a spanish basketball team that got kicked out of the special olympics a few years back because they weren't really retarded? Will they get their medal reinstated if they identify as retarded?

lol anyone outside of victoria calls is gayfl so this timeline is turning out nicely.

I hope so would make me very interested in watchimg "womens"

>footy

Oh I got footies all right. Athletes footies!

>footy
Why are you yurop sub humans so fucking gay?

Same shit is happening in the Olympics. They dont want to be the ones to ban trannies. They want a public outcry to demand their exclusion.

>tfw when he shitmixes his first roastie

I am all for it. Let him bash their heads in.

best female sprinter

No fucking way she's allowed to play. I sympathise but nah, she developed as a man and would absolutely wreck cunts if she's allowed to play.

Wimmins are gonna get redpilled and TERF up before too long, mark my words

>semenya

It's the current year shitposterland. They better let "her" play.

But anime ain't huh you little fucking nerd

This would be a massive red pill to normies when it jumps on the field and starts crushing women.

gAyFL faggot sexual confused?!
hold the fucking presses!!!!

>women professional sports shouldn't exist anyway, it spits in the face of meritocracy. Should we have a whites-only 100m olympic sprint to let whiteys get some gold medals on track? Same goes for the manlet fighting weight categories.
This. It's a fucking joke. Then the female sports players start bitching about how they aren't paid as much as the males, and there is political pressure to pay them the same. Sums up the goal of feminism. They want gender communism, if you wanna hire 100 employees, you can't hire the best hundred, you can only hire the best 50 males and the best 50 females.

You mean anyone outside of vic, wa,sa and tas wanker.

meh this female afl shit will die when the novelty wears off and starts swallowing too much money.

>and would absolutely wreck cunts if she's allowed to play
That's why it's so beautiful. For once, women actually get negative consequences for all their virtue signalling. I hope white knight cunts like you shut the fuck up and let them learn their lesson, but I know you won't. You'll clean up the mess for them as usual, and business will continue. Fuck I hate you cunts.

>have a few daughters who are the loves of your life
>their entire lives they dream of competing in the olympics
>not possible. in 2034 womens track and field is nothing but 215 pound niggers in drag

>women professional sports shouldn't exist anyway, it spits in the face of meritocracy.
Agreed, but the market kind of fixed this by not having any attention and hardly any money for female sports that don't involve bikini tops and/or tiny skirts.
>Should we have a whites-only 100m olympic sprint to let whiteys get some gold medals on track?
Nah.
>Same goes for the manlet fighting weight categories.
Meh, at least those are fairly objective and have some merit to them.. Fighters regularly gain or drop weight through training and diet to compete in different catagories, and in different weight classes you see that different styles of fighting tend to be effective. (typically light weights are faster and heavy weighters are stronger). The weigh-in is basically a big tactical part of many combat sports.

Has a woman outside of your family ever been kind to you lad?

Nope, but the ladies league will be
if that tank gets on their field

Combat sports having trannies isn't okay. A woman fighting a man isnt a fair fight

>Has a woman outside of your family ever been kind to you lad?
>You just can't get laid.
Feminist shaming tactics 101. Your pussy-pass bullshit is why the west is being destroyed.

It's a great way to redpill the women though.

Didn't mention getting laid brother. Just asking if women have ever treated you kindly. How can you be so mad at 50% of the world. Most men are degenerate scum as well.

oh please let this happen

cool freak show, circus btfo

>How can you be so mad at 50% of the world.
I find white knight cunts like you more disgusting.

Ruining a sport and letting people get seriously injured for muh red pills that 99% of women will totally ignore.

Pretty sure not even a virgin would be looking for the company of those mancunts, m8

that's a big heshe
for
>(you)

Tell the UFC that..

youtube.com/watch?v=4U4KGz72SEg

i think its just fair.. Gender is a social construct and she is a real woman after all

>Ms Mouncey's testosterone levels are well below those permitted to qualify
Low test. Sad!

Are you being raised by a single mum?
I'm guessing you can't answer my question because the answer is that no female has ever been kind to you?

Maybe all this shit will frustrate women in the long run and make them red-pilled eventually.

Is that UFC? Yeah ive heard of this kind of thing. It's fucked. Just like how migrants come to Europe and pretend to be kids to win sports. Can we get off our knees and stop being such fucks? The insanity needs to stop.

White knights need to stop patronizing women.
No kidding.

>I'm guessing you have this opinion because you aren't successful with women.
Again, feminist shaming tactics 101. You really are a colossal faggot, and you are responsible for the destruction of the West. Well done.

>Its another women's sports league becomes a novelty show by allowing trannies to play episode.

Why do women's sports leagues always do this shit? Don't they know how bad this will be for AFLW. It has only be ONE YEAR and they're already being faced with this.

Sorry for whatever happened to you kid. Try to get some exercise and sunshine.

>Just like how migrants come to Europe and pretend to be kids to win sports.

They pretend to be kids to not get deported on grounds of UN child-refugee treaties... They win sports events because Swedish welfare workers are too busy virtue signalling to apply basic critical thought. I'll bet the guy that won that running-race didn't even apply for the race himself, but was enrolled by some 20-something year old humanities cunt to 'encourage intergration into society' or some shit.

This passive aggressive method of arguing is practised only by women, faggots, and utter cunts that deserved to be stomped. So which one are you?

>trannies will find purpose in their lives by bulking up and demolishing women's teams
Huh

can't even be the best 50 male employees.
you get the 30 best male employees; 20 diversity hire males, 20 random female hires, and 30 flat out stacies who just fuck the diversity hires and scream about how the white men looked at them wrong.

and the lawyers say you can't do anything about it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

MY SIDES ARE INTERDIMENSIONAL

AUS KEKS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

lol. Just can all the womens teams.

Classic white Autogynephile

It was mostly leftist women that pushed for tranny faggot acceptance so I don't see a problem here. You reap what you sow.

Let's take it a step further. No professional sports.

So A team and B team?

>the law of unintended consequences bites women in the ass once again

I'm loving this. We need to push more MtF in Women's sports.

hope it happens, would be funny to see

>footy

come on asteroid, I'm ready.

>Too shit to make a men's team
>Take hormones to join a women's team
>Rake in a cool $5,000 a year in a sport that has DOZENS, and I mean DOZENS of fans

Wew, what a savvy business move

That's a awfully hot transvestite thot
Stupid femenists crushed by ftm mtf ladycock

Holy fuck it is a feminist...what are you doing here...hey umm I have a favor to ask. For the sake of all that is good in the world, please push for that destroyer of women to play on field.