Based NK

Why do people here seem to believe all the (((propaganda))) about NK?

They want to destroy NK because its inhabitants are virtuous and no corrupted by western degeneracy. Unlike stalinian marxism, juche considers family to be the most important unit in the nation. North Korean women look like women and their men look like men. Their women are dressed in a pretty fashion while not looking like degenerate whores.
Also, North Korea refuses to recognize the state of Israel and even brought some help to the Palestinians.

Really makes you wonders why they're being demonized in the west right ?

I'd like to add that North Koreans hating on the USA is pretty normal since amerilards cowardly carpet bombed the country and destroyed it, while killing 30% of its civilian population, and uses NK's neighbour country as a military base.

The globalist oligarchy resides mostly in the US and the American people needs to fuck them up if the world is to be saved.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0n_xAMnijRs&t=53s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Laogai

You can also see that North Korea values actual skills in artist, unlike the corrupted west which considers whores putting eggs full of paint in their vaginas to be artists

Here you can see North Korean slaves enduring the horrors of their regime

> virtuous and no corrupted by western degeneracy
There is nothing virtuous about blind and fanatical obedience to a state that treats you like a slave. This is no different from cucked american soldiers who think that fighting wars for oil giants and israelis is somehow 'patriotic'.
> juche considers family to be the most important unit in the nation.
They encourage family members to murder and betray one another to completely destroy the family unit. Nonexistent family units mean that the people can only turn to the state for parenting and guidance.
>Their women are dressed in a pretty fashion while not looking like degenerate whores
They all look like pantsuit clones from the Chairman Mao school of fashion.
>Also, North Korea refuses to recognize the state of Israel and even brought some help to the Palestinians.
Palestinians are shitskin low IQ arabs. Anyone who supports them is part of the problem.

You can see that their men are healthier looking than western men, as they have lots of sport activities

>There is nothing virtuous about blind and fanatical obedience to a state that treats you like a slave. This is no different from cucked american soldiers who think that fighting wars for oil giants and israelis is somehow 'patriotic'.

I don't really see your point here, there's a clear difference between american soldiers fighting for jews and NK soldiers fighting against US imperialism

Here you can see an amusment park in North Korea, where all the slaves go and suffer

family is so important we kill yours if you run away. fuck you and your based korea bs.

>natsoc trash talking the most natsoc regime existing today by using jewish spread memes

This is why natsocs are fucking retarded

>values skill in Art
>draws Animal from Africa
>a continent he is not allowed to legally visit without being put in the gulag
>draws zebra from photo

nice job norks!

Actually North Korea has numerous bilateral relations with African countries

also daily reminder that pic relatic is considered art in Austria

related*

well I guess their gulags have pretty good reviews on google

Also there's a train station and a nice coal mine to work in

They have prisons? I'm in absolute awe man, I thought that they had absolutely no crime whatsoever, thanks desu

pic related more degenerate art from your country

there really is a difference between building a prison and building a complex twice the size of the next bigger city though.

North Korea isn't really that populous, so I don't really see a reason why you have several cities worth of space dedicated to imprisonment.

Does this mean there are that many criminals in north korea?
That's outrageous.

That would make sense as those prisons are used as labor camps, not as nigger storage

Should probably educate the people about their laws and rights then, no?

Or is that not the great leader's plan to have law abiding citizens that bring forth the utopia?

>wait a second
>could it be
>that north korea is a comunist state
>that depends on slave labour
>and constantly needs to threaten other countries to stay in power
>like the USSR

oh yeah, that's exactly it. It's pretty cool to be able to learn about history without being put in prison.

NK should just be left alone, but only if they quit trying to hold the world ransom. They don't deserve gibs, but we shouldn't be wasting our time with them.

youtube.com/watch?v=0n_xAMnijRs&t=53s

Very interesting documentary, only a few days old.

I don't know what to think about it, but it kinda looks legit.

I'm ready to take the NK pill.

Yeah right, I took the NK pill by watching it

To give you some background on the bald guy, he's Alain Soral, notably blacklisted in France because he's an "antisemite"
He was still invited on TV when the only thing he talked about was feminism.

Oui, je connais très bien Alain Soral. En fait, c'est mon français préféré. Je regarde tous ses vidéos et en général je suis d'accord avec presque tout ce qu'il dit.

L'Europe a besoin de plus d'hommes comme lui.

wew

you're the retard. dprk is a shithole and i look forward to nuking it.

OP is clearly a communist nigger like all of France.

Norks have to wall their border to keep their people in. SK has no such problem. OP has never visited South Korea and is just making shit up for his

JEW SLIDE THREAD.

this. we're attacking the little commie fatass and frenchie dunecoon here can cry about it.

Mfw we just want 1 unified korea. Our combined economic strength will be immense

>Also, North Korea refuses to recognize the state of Israel and even brought some help to the Palestinians.

I hate the palestinians. they are scum.

this. just nameless durkas. i'd take the jews over that any day. they're just gib seekers.

There's 6-10 trillion dollars worth of precious and rare metals under the ground in NK. That sort of latent wealth can be bad for your health, as the Dakota injuns have been known to quip.

fuck off nigger gooks

Family is pushed as the most important unit because if you try to defect they hold your family's fate over your head. It's not for a virtuous reason antifag. Also the first Korean war devolved into an artillery and air war much like the first WW did but just with better modern weapons, so there was less infantry action possible unless you were a chink general that throws away your people by the thousands because why not? When will French just die off already? The repopulation and conversion to an Islamic republic is taking too long.

>natsocs
>pro israel

fucking retards