96% of Transgenders resort to "self-harm" indicative of mental illness

A new study reveals that virtually all transgender students are self-harming in Scotland. The pro-gay “Stonewall” school report for Scotland with the University of Cambridge shows 96 percent of the country’s transgender youth engage in self-destructive behavior, including cutting themselves. The report also found “incredibly high levels” of mental health issues in transgenders. Besides 96 percent of trans students attempting self-harm, 60 percent of homosexuals also self-harm, the survey found. While 40 percent of Scottish trans pupils have tried to commit suicide, a quarter of homosexuals have, too.

“The Stonewall Scotland’s survey, which found 96 percent of trans students self-harm, is consistent with high rates of suicides and mental disorders reported among trans people for 50 years,” Heyer said. “My analysis, '50 Years of Sex Changes, Mental Disorders, and Too Many Suicides', supports the study.” “It is false and misleading to say ‘bullying’ is causing 40 percent of trans people to attempt suicide. People who are emotionally, socially and psychologically mentally fit do not attempt suicide, yet 40 percent of transgender persons do attempt suicide. It’s because they have serious mental disorders.”

>theguardian.com/education/2017/jun/27/half-of-trans-pupils-in-the-uk-tried-to-take-their-own-lives-survey-finds

Are we still pretending transgenderism and homosexuality is normal? Are we still pretending these people don't belong in mental hospitals? Thoughts? Opinions?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/21834/more-transgenders-are-regretting-surgery-no-one-hank-berrien
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shall we add the part where a lot of them want to reverse the sex change surgeries they had?
dailywire.com/news/21834/more-transgenders-are-regretting-surgery-no-one-hank-berrien

you will also notice that the one study showing gender dysphoria goes away with an antipsychotic (pimozide) was buried and nobody even tried to reproduce the results again.

The study never said 96% it said 84%. I don't know why you would alter that.

>45353972
>"Oh it's only 84%, not 96%, everything's totally alright and normal guys."
kek I didn't alter shit, the study said 96% thought/had plans and 84% actually acted on them. Get fucked you non-reading queer shill. Argue semantics all you want, but you look like an idiot saying "hurrr it's only 84% so things are swell." Fucking moron.

>Just force yourself into a position you're clearly not comfortable with. Our "treatment" will totally work for you and will solve all issues that you have. Fall into the slot designated for you or die.
t. Sup Forums

Clearly you're not comfortable when faced with actual scientific facts or debating said facts, so you have to create looney tunes strawmen to argue against instead. Fucking pathetic and laughable.

yeah pretty much

>96 percent of trans students self-harm

They're entire identity is based on self-mutilation. They're cutters with an extra helping of delusion, and the only reason they're encouraged is because their mental illness is useful as a weapon for undermining society.

have you seen the suicide rates for transgender people? It is not a healthy thing to do to yourself, mentally or physically.

>People who are emotionally, socially and psychologically mentally fit do not attempt suicide, yet 40 percent of transgender persons do attempt suicide. It’s because they have serious mental disorders.”
And this is why they're totally unfit for military service.

Trannies are brave, but voluntary amputees (people who want a healthy limb like a leg removed) are delusional mentally ill people.

Completely agree with you on that one.

so they're statistically double gay

feelsgoodman

I once read a report from a doctor. He reported about a very little boy whom started wearing his moms clothes and wanting to be a girl. The doctor realized it was because the mother worked nights and wasn’t spending enough time with him. The doctor said he should sleep near a photo of his mother, the mother should call from work just before bed time, and mother and son should spend more time together when she isn’t working. The mother and son did these things, and he stopped wanting to be a girl.

There were other cases like this. I wish I could find the report.

Anyone who promotes transgenderism is sick and doing harm to people.

There's an awful lot of mall bangs happening in that pic.

You sound like you're against transgender people as well.

Another report was about an older boy. The doctor said he was a sensitive, artistic boy. He would be bullied by other boys, and think to himself, “why would I try to be masculine like the bullies? I hate those guys.” That pushed him further into effeminacy until he started wanting to be a girl. I can’t remember how they treated him, but he was cured.

There was a girl whom the doctors found out was wanting to be a boy because she wanted attention from her father, or perhaps step father, whom she felt didn’t love her. They talked about it and become closer, and she no longer wanted to be a boy.

You never hear about these cases in the media or from the so called activists.

You don't deserve to use Lain gifs, you fucking faggot

This. People who promote transgenderism are harming people. They are not loving and compassionate.

>>Our "treatment" will totally work for you and will solve all issues that you have. Fall into the slot designated for you or die.
You are describing the current treatment of "trans gender" people here?
Cutting off your dick is not an option that will make anyone happy and clearly Sup Forums is not advocating for that...

i don't give a fuck about you or what you want to do to yourself. people have an issue with you freakish anomalies making people accept you.

listen mate, just drop the T from LGBT and everything would be alright. trannies are a lost cause either way

>lain
>good
nah

>Fall into the slot designated for you or die
Nothing wrong with this, you fucking faggot. People should have a clearly defined role and place in life, individual freedom leads to degeneracy and destruction. Feudal system is the best system.