Which one is more tsundere?

Which one is more tsundere?

My vote goes to Meat because Erina is good at hiding her emotions.

What anime ?

Breaking Bad

Pico no boku

Erina is an example of well done tsundere, and Nikumi is an example of badly done tsundere.

Prove me wrong

I think this is fair.

Meat is a lot worse than Erina so you're right

Kitchen Nightmares

What the fuck? If you don't like Meat,that's fine but she's not a shit. Fuck you.

Shokugeki no Touma

Worst "girl"

Faggot pls

Yeah, I like Ikumi and I hope she gets to be with Souma in the end.

Someone should edit it to say "You bitch" instead.

Same. Mangafags say she has no chance but I'm banking on the fact that tsunderes are 50% more likely to win in any manga.

Yeah that's probably not happening

You are retarded but that's expected from animeonlyfags here

It'd happen in the real world. Ikumi must be wilder in bed than Erina or Megumi.

I only watch the anime because they made the second season fast and it's not like there's hundreds of chapters in the manga.

Read it, man. I started reading after this season's episode 3 and discovered the manga is much better than the anime.

I love the soundtrack though in the anime and I get pretty hyped. What do they do differently in the manga?

Art's better, some moments get cut in the anime

Tosh's art is reason enough.

>Tsundere
>this meme again
user, she never was a tsundere, she just didn't gave a shit about Souma besides trying to prove how superior she was.

And now that she is interested on him for real she doesn't fits the tsundere.

She gave enough of a shit by the Autumn Elections to check out Block A's preliminaries to see how he'd do, that was still pretty early.

Yeah but are you aware what a tsundere is about right?

The thread wasn't even a full 5 minutes old and first post was whining about source. Better to let someone get rid of the post than reply to it and let them linger.

Yeah I accept the conclusion, just had an issue with a premise

Meat is the modern tsundere who keeps up the tsun pretense while going deredere very quickly.
Erina is the classic tsundere who defrosts slowly but steadily giving way to an intermediary stage before blossoming into dere.

What's not happening?

Erina is a Tsundere too and unlike Meat,she is relevant.
Read the manga,The souma/Erina is very obvious.

But she is a Tsundere, you have to realize that there are multiple variants of the archetype.

Prior to Erina's defrosting she was pretty cold and indiferet towards most people, but even then she had a soft side for Hisoko. That made her a tsundere, her interactions with Souma back then were irrelevant.

Ikumi with Souma, that door peaked around the Karaage arc and it was open maybe a crack then

>Hisoko

A tsundere has to have feelings for the MC and act denying them.
However she never harbored such feelings for him until now and by this time she went dere. No tsun.

Why is black hair Souma so much better than red hair Souma?

Yeah what a boneheaded mistake, who'd forget Hishoko

I want to fuck Erina so bad ;_;

Had Hishoko on my mind.

>A tsundere has to have feelings for the MC and act denying them.

No, that's would be your interpretation of the term if you started watching anime in 2010.

>meat
>tsundere

absolute meme argument, she was never a tsundere

she didnt like him, now she does like him, no oscillation at all

Isn't tsundere if she has no feelings for MC.

She had feelings for his dish the whole time, does that count

Now that's what i call a very elaborated ruse.

inb4 Pachinko

Where the hell can I buy these? Man I'd do so some naughty things to these pillows.

Is Erina's hair blonde or red

Blonde,Are you color blind?

It's strawberry blonde

Can you shitpost in braille?

>Erina is an example of well done Tsundere

If she wasn't an awful character, maybe.

I don't give a fuck about who's more tsundere. I just wanna see more erina-sama smiling

i could never put my finger on why i never really liked the dynamic of the girls in Shoma, but you're right it's because the two main girls are both tsundere to an extent

urgh

>Nikumi
>Two main girls

A-user...

>Nikumi
>A main girl

Tadokoro is clearly second main girl

i refuse to believe that

>meat a main.

Thank god this will never happen.

It seems like the reason why you don't like it is because you're a tsundere too just like erina and meat

Context?

Is that a JC staff drawn dakimura? Resembles the anime style very much. If so, it's pretty hypocritical they can push this out but still be pussies about uncensored shit in the volumes when Yuuna and Mononofu include all the goods.

Nikumi's just a plot device so that Souma doesn't have to use cheap meat anymore

I didn't think she could look cuter, but the color version proved me wrong.

Was the full color ch posted?

Yes. In the previous thread

Ah, found it. Thank you.