SPÖ: 23%
Greens: 5%
Pilz: 5%
NEOS: 6%
Others: 2%

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html
eupedia.com
m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20171014002600315&domain=3&ctype=A&site=0100000000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A hearty kek for you ausanon

Time to celebrate guys! We have managed to successfully deport a gook out of Australia.

Reminder Australia is a rightful part of Germany

>Hitler was australian
>Arnold was australian
really makes you think

That's a Chink not gook.

god bless stralya cunt

Where's Pauline, you low gutted cunt?

Pauline for Bundeskanzler.
Let's go cunts.

Who here is voting for based Liste 5? It's the only option that won't fuck our country up.

Go Pauline Go!

Just went voting in my new district and I was pretty much the only one there. Last time, in my old district, I had to wait for 1 hour in line.

WTF I love australia now

can someone give me a quick rundown on bob katter? ill probably vote for one nation as of now.

Also for everyone who doesn't know
>Schism in the green party
>young greens vs old greens
>old greens present their accomplished candidate (a really good guy tho but a cuck)
>too white and manly for the young greens
>Pilz leaves and creates his own list
>the 10% green party got split in half, every side got 5% (they got turned irrelevant)

A bonus goal in this election would be to have the greens below 4% so they get thrown out of the parliament.

>asian redacted his name in the photo

could be anyone now, you guys look the same.

Cant you see my blonde hair blue eyes? You may not like it but this is what peak Australian looks like

Good luck anglos down under

Is Schubert the greatest Australian of all time?

shut up slopehead

The US dont qualify.

>Not knowing that Asians all hate each other and think they are superior than the other Asians
>Not using this knowledge to get under their skin even more

You all qualify. White Americans are Anglo.

Most of them are Scandinavians and Krauts.
I dont really think we qualify, most of us are of Irish stock.

All bogus lies pushed by the elite and shills who want to keep the Anglo lineage divided. Irish are genetically the same as Anglo anyway.

You're a fucking knobhead, you're basically promoting multiculturalism.
Even Anglos aren't the same as Anglos

And Aussies population-wise are 74% Anglo (as of 2010)
Culturally both USA and Aus are obviously Anglo.
Absolute horse shit mate, you're obviously a new Chinese addition to Australia and your map there is sourceless nonsense. Quit your subversive bs Wang.

>tfw sometimes the Irish are included in these

You have a better chance of getting hired and any benefits if you do no identify as white. Every fucking job asks if you are white. It is best to decline give that information as being white screens you out or put you at the bottom of the pile.

Fuck you you cum junkie pom bastard, i'm 7th gen Irish, Welsh and French
FUCK THE POMS

Maybe you don't understand because your country is so young but after 2000 years of being all together and conquering the planet our genes have mixed to the point we're the same. Anglo just means from the British isles and all the best nations are of Anglo ancestry and culture.
nytimes.com/2007/03/05/science/05cnd-brits.html

the main reason I dislike Irish inclusion is because their flag has orange and green. Doesn't mix well with anglo flags.

he's a based black fella

>dude we're all the same, fuck borders and shit
eupedia.com

Typical of the Irish to screw everything up desu
Didn't say that, just said that all the best nations are Anglo in genetics and culture and that there's clearly something special about us bunch from these sceptred isles.

i laughed out loud, thanks OP

Finally an infographic that shows the real size of our countries, Mercator projection was a mistake

WTF I love Finland now

Probably Phoenecian settlement 500bc
you're fucking Jews.

>Irish
>Welsh
>Anglo are Jews
I've got bad news for you if you honestly believe that m8

fill me in, what are the chances of /ourguys/ pulling this off?

God bless aussie-hun empire

How bout you just mind your own business and stick to your island and we'll do the same and then see who comes out on top.

How about you not be such an obvious shill. We anglos have to work together, we've seen what happens when we are divided over these last few centuries. Futures going to be great for the anglos, brother.

This is their new Führer, a college dropout dumbo, fucking kek. Pseudo nationalist who was foreign minister during the migrant crisis and let everyone come.

Stay mad bro

>obvious shill
next you'll be saying that there should be express migration between the anglo nations, you cunts already own more land here than the gooks
fuck you

just taking the piss nissypoo

I hope the chinese lesbian loyal to beijing wins.

bump

how likely is it this guy will win?

>Own land in a country you used to fully own
Yeah no shit you pesky blighter.
Honestly only non-anglo migrants to anglo nations tend be quite so filled with the autistic rage you've shown today. I'm sure you'll hate it when the anglos are truly unified in a few years time.

m.yna.co.kr/mob2/en/contents_en.jsp?cid=AEN20171014002600315&domain=3&ctype=A&site=0100000000

Fuck your elections. Sort your missile defense out.

You kangaroo fuckers gonna get btfo'd by Lil kimmy.

lel good stuff

Australia Is A Nordic Country.

Give me one good reason I should vote

I don't feel like going out of the house today

what the yank niggers, pom rag heads and our gooks get to freely travel inbetween nations and we get to share each others problems rather than facing our own now?

Lifes too short to take a joke. Lifes too short to work in the rice fields

I didn't suggest open borders, you've done that twice you shill. We'll just have much closer ties worldwide, it's what we're going to need to solve our respective problems.

well what's the point then?
why have ties with any cunt?

>put another shrimp on the barbiebängenkügel

Because I'd buy you a beer mate.

Probably above your head mate but I'm sure all anglos worldwide know what to do.

Struth.

THIS
FUCK AM*RICUNTS
FUCK TR*MP
FUCK WH*TE PEOPLE

>had a guest speaker come into our uni and do a recorded video session
>lecturer tells us that it's about Restorative justice/Non Violent Communication
>convince myself to at least hear her out
>guest speaker sounds and acts like a total bogan
>"I'm gunna show you how NVC works and how you can incorporate this into your own loyfstyle"
>guest speaker asks everyone for an example
>nobody raises their hand
>randomly selects a girl in the room
>scenario is talking to a mother who gave up her first child but decided to keep the other two after her
>guest speaker tries her hardest to create the scenario but is stuttering everywhere
>feel the collective cringe in the air
>guest speaker tells us that we're going to do an activity instead
>tells us to write down any problems that we have
>every female writes down an entire list of problems
>males just look at one another and accept that we don't really have any problems
>lecturer asks the guys why we're not writing anything
>most of us agree that we don't really have any problems
>lecturer gets upset and says
>"So you guys don't have a single problem in your life"
>guy next to me says
>"not really, because if I had a problem, I'd fix those problems immediately so that I don't have to dwell on them"
>lecturer is completely speechless and continues handing out handouts
>guest speaker tells us to write down the emotions that we're feeling
>for 2 hours she tells us about how we activate our lizard brains when we're angry or upset
>everything goes silent for about a second
>someone rips the loudest fart
>nobody knows where the fart came from
>finally get a break
>we all talk about who did the fart and cackle to ourselves
>over half the class decides not to return

spell it out for me
noone qualifies. we are atlantian gods, bore from fire and brimstone and kissed by Aphrodite's cunt
never undervalue yourself, you know you're better than the rest of these scumfucks

you damn anglos always ruin shit.
This is why we can't have nice things

lol get fucked kraut

Exactly. This myth that the Australian Race is descended from Britain needs to be stopped.
Australians are, and always were Nordic.

We come from Agartha.
The Nordic lands were just a place we passed through so we could get our dicks wet.

It amazes me how you could ever believe this. We used your continent as a jail, we dumped the worst of us there and in literally a tenth the time it took some of the most powerful nations to arise you build a great country. Truly an homage to the sheer organisational, nation-building power of the Anglo.

I knew this would russtle some jimmies
kek

Australia is nothing but Brits and Chinks now mate, have you gone outside lately? Chinks as far as the eye can see, whilst Brits completely control the flow of the politics.

They should make love not war.

for less than 50 years

Are OVP our guys too?

I thought I read somewhere that the top two polling parties were on the right and were looking at around 60%

Or is the “right” like it is here and in Germany where it’s anything right of full blown communism?

Can an Aussie cunt give me a quick run down..

election?

what's this shit?

i don't watch the bloody news at all and i don't want no fuckin electoral commission cunts fining me for not votin again

fuckin dog cunts

Indeed: we must work to fight against both of these perfidious non-white foes.

>not embracing multiculturalism
I have bad news for you

fuckin dezzy said he'd give us all a lift if we chipped in for a quarter ay
dezzys a dumb cunt
i'm gunna smoke it all on him anyway
fucking dumb cunt

Onya, mate.

>austrian election thread
>pol retards start comin
>thrad degrnerates into "muh anglo we wuzz white" shit
>to be taken seriously

Soon I'm out of here. The amount of tardness in here overwhelmes me.

>goes outside
>gets raped by islam
>comes back inside
why bother m8

Should off my ancestor caption

You appear to be confused, dear mate:
I am promoting exactly the opposite of such!
Australia must remain White, and mono-ethnic/cultural; hence the need to drive the non-whites such as the Pom and Chong forth from our throng.

calm your farm dingus

What insult!
Our stock is of no relation.

Now I'm picturing Hitler with an Aussie accent...

I met these poz guys on the Net, and they invited me over. It was close to midnight when I arrived. Boy, did they turn out to be Pigs! It started out innocently enough. They offered me a beer and told me to get comfy.

I watched them fuck until the Top guy bellowed, "You Dirty Fucking Slut, you shit on me!"

He grabbed his Boyfriend by the neck and forced him to eat the stringy crap off his cock. He dragged him to the bathroom and pushed him into the tub. He pissed on him, and ordered me to do the same. I quickly guzzled the rest of my beer and spewed forth the sweetest yellow nectar, aiming at his cock and parted lips.

The Top congratulated me and took the shower head off the hose. He rammed it up his Boyfriend’s ass and told him not to cum out till he was clean.

He led me to the bedroom. He shoved my head into his pits and demanded that I eat his hairy body head to foot. After I worked his tits, cock and hole, he declared himself ready to fuck me, but warned, "You know what I’ll do, if you’re not clean.”

His Boyfriend came out of the bathroom. He told him to sit on the edge of the bed and watch him “fuck the shit” out of me. His choice of words perturbed me because of his earlier admonition.

He rammed his cock into my ass then worked his balls in, too. He fucked me, cock and balls, for 20 minutes. It was the first time anyone’s ever done that to me. Really stretches the hole, you know. Then he told his Boyfriend he was gonna cum in me “cause, you know, I don't shoot in Dirty Ass Pigs".

We cannot but help have love for you, our dear Northern Brother.

Prolly ure right bit still, why is pol so autistic sometimes?

As he spasmed in my ass, he bit the back of my neck, hard enough to draw blood. I got a giant hickey to prove it. "Take my load, you dirty Fuck. And don't even think of cummin’ yet, cause my Slut Pig Boyfriend ain’t been fed."

When he pulled out, his seed drooled down my thigh. He pushed his Boyfriend’s head against my butt, and told him to suck the juices out of me, and not to miss a drop. The compliant Boyfriend ate my ass.

The Top told him to feed it to me, and the Boyfriend grabbed my hair and spit the gooey mixture down my throat. Then went back to eating me. An excellent ass-eater!

The Top directed me to fuck his Shit Pig Lover. As I enthusiastically plowed the guy, he grabbed my shoulders and started screwing me. That put me over the edge. I told him I could hold out no longer, and he told me to go ahead and cream the Little Shit. I exploded in him with the Top still fucking me.

He told me to get off cause he wanted to work his Boyfriend’s hole with my cum still hot in him. My jizz made the perfect lube, and he shot quickly. He turned his attention back to me. “A man’s gotta do what a man’s gotta do," and he pushed my head into the Boyfriend’s ass.

I'm not really into that, but didn’t want to spoil anybody’s fun. So I worked the Boyfriend’s cunt, and sucked the cum out of him.

That really got the Boyfriend going, and we went at it mouth to mouth, passing the succulent nectar back and forth between us.

By that time it was 4:30 am. The three of us were satiated but drained. As I latched the door behind me, the poz couple was already asleep on the bed, an entwined mosaic of arms and feet and legs.

That greentext simulated scenario was in fact set in Britain - please take no offence due to any misunderstanding.