WE NEED A PLAN

>80% in primary schools are non-white
>The vast majority of white guys will be infertile in 2060
>Everything is owned by a internationally conspiring pharisee class
>They have successfully eroded christian values
>The catholic church is infested with freemasons and jews since 1917, serves as starting point for one-world-religion
>Media promote cannibalism and pedophilia
>Public science has lost its value, serves industrial interests
>Trump's kike son owns 666 5th Avenue NYC, where Lucent Technology works on RFID to enslave us all

What are our options?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo
youtube.com/watch?v=-as7GQThkuc
weforum.org/agenda/2017/08/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060
google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BURN THEM ALL

youtube.com/watch?v=ZkW-K5RQdzo

How about we make monasteries for incels? Monasteries were the most inventive communities that have ever existed.

>What are our options?

I am going with the drink 10x the approved amount per year in hard alcohol and follow it up with almost comatose levels of other drug use.

Why are fascists so dumb to submit themselves to pagan culture?

>muh teplur
Look m8, Templars of the Rose Cross is a Masonic institution, which actually makes it Jewish. You're a kike, son.

>submit to European culture
>submit to jewish culture

picks one please

Social drinking makes a depression less likely.

Best solution

All sane white people make their own country, build a grand cicvilization and in 100 years we swoop back in and conquer the ruins of our past civilization

:(

>Anti-Jews are essentially Jewish
(((you)))

>Jesus called the jews who didn't follow him the Synagogue of Satan.
>Jews own everything
>World is run by satanists
Oh wonder. Guess I'll believe in paganism, run by jewry

Alright alright I got it this time for real. We grab all the Jews and when I say all of them I mean all of them. We then put them on trains headed to camps throughout The Whole world. Then when they’re there we gas the little bastards. It’s bulletproof.

I live in Germany... or shit like that

you can do nothing. there is nothing that you can do. the time has pasted for various reasons. too many traitors, too many of your enemy entrenched, that you are at an utter social disadvantage, that you would need to end up killing literally over a hundred million, that the upheaval would cause proper wars beyond the race one, that you do not have the numbers now and even more so when you've lost them in the war, that you cannot just start bombing your own urban areas... that's just off the top of my head. you've hard fucking lost.

Wait a minute
youtube.com/watch?v=-as7GQThkuc
How about we buy some land there? And infiltrate the community?

>jihadi=paid by kike

Aquire various Skills, Investigate Gunshop, prepare acording to results, clean shop, don't get cought.

No we need incels for our monasteries. Don't kill yourself, surround yourself with civilized geniuses

role-play as you like, your situation is far more fucked than you know. i use this flag because it is amusing to me, and because jihad once commonly meant, "hard work".

I would need to become a stealth ninja and to acquire several illegal weapon licenses.

>if one faggot said he hates jews then it is okay that it is a foreign religion

The absolute state of Europeans under the spell of jewstianity.

>your situation is far more fucked than you know

Nah... several hundred Conquistadores vanquished Millions of Aztecs back then. There's still hope.

Support /our guy/ politicians and political parties who can drain swamps in the West.

Just becuase you are an American first nationalist shouldn't mean that Europe should be ignored. If Sweden, Germany and the UK fall to Islam, how long before they come for you too?

We need to help each other and unite. That's the only way we are going to win.

European pagans didn't exist for like 1000 years. Christianity made us Imperialists, not Paganism.

Not even the greatest genius of the past 2000 years, Hitler, could stop them.
We're fucked.

We should have more seperatism. This will seperate degeneracy from prosperity.

Non of those politicians are /ourguys/, they operate within the Jewish controlled system thus ultimately serve the Jewish interest

>no nukes
REEEEEEE

>majority of white guys will be infertile in 2060
What?

Hitler was one of them.

weforum.org/agenda/2017/08/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060

>There's still hope.
No, no there is not. I'm tired so I'm not going to get into it, but you're juvenile if you think otherwise. You have every disadvantage against you. Socially, politically, then economically, then even more logistically than what you started out, and from there you are lost. You do not have a chance in hell. If you don't lose immediately to your immediate soundings, you will lose to those outside of your territories who wish to take advantage of the event.

Finally someone points it out that Hitler was controlled opposition.

But it doesnt mean white men. If (((they))) put something in food and water it will affect non whites too

>licence
Then just give up. Going against the jew or stepping on the lawn is not allowed and likely against the law.

>you cannot just start bombing your own urban areas

haha keep telling yourself that Ahmed

Why depressed? Future of Christianity is Africa & Asia. They are all your brothers in Christ. After all they were converted to Christianity by Euro Christcucks who went there thumping their bibles & planting churches.

Open you borders for them. Get your daughters blacked, gooked & pooed by pious African & Asian Christcucks.

DEUS VULT! BWAHAHAHA

Non-whites are not as affected as whites because of cultural differences.

All of that and people still think muslims are a great priority threat

>Westerners give up on Christianity
>blacked, gooked & pooed by pious African & Asian Christcucks

w w wait a second

Promote WW3 and have the enemies nuke the cities - mostly non-whites and Liberals... have a struggle for a couple of generations - fix society as most of the survivors would be Conservatives.

Please leave a 1 x Star review on my University Cafe - Fuck Trump tip jar

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb

Pretty much. Thing are going to get so much worse. They know people are going to fight back, thats why they are systematically talking away all our rights and legislating against dissenting opinions. The future is basically rebel groups like in the middle east fighting the regime, and look how long that shits been going on.

You'll have to face the law enforcement agencies some time if you own illegal weaponry. I don't want to be unlicensed.

yes there is. We only need 3mil and with the with the upcoming economic collapse we'll have way more then 3mil.

You Sir are a fool.

303? i use one of these to shoot pigs n shit

WW3 will spread even more degeneracy and it will lead to the enslavement of goyim.

You can't fight the system with weaponry. Weaponry enables you to defend yourself, it's the basic requirement for survival.

>What are our options?

Paganism.

Not the degenerate modern wiccan LARPers, just classic Aryan polytheism. Compatible with a lot of Christian values as well as the art, won't divide itself into thousands of sects (the differences between the different branches are purely linguistic and cultural), extremely ethnocentric, values heroism, honor, pride, willpower and self-improvement.

The absolute state of Christendom

>Takes on the Jewish NWO
>one of them
He had to use some jew owned companies to arm himself since the Jew owned world had been arming itself since 1936 for the planned war

You can't compare US-financed "rebel groups" with resistance forces.

What else can we do?

He could have used other companies who aren't jew owned.

>>The vast majority of white guys will be infertile in 2060
Man, that sucks. I sure wanted all those numales to reproduce.

>heroism, honor, pride, willpower and self-improvement

We take these as the virtues of our associations, not as a reason to deviate from traditional Christianity. Aryan polytheism makes you worship demons, no different from the elitist mafia.

You didn't notice that there's still room for your beloved children to fit into the time-frame.

Pls elaborate further.

Associate yourself.

We are one generation away from A.I singularity point and deep space travel. The richest and smartest (Whites and Asians) will be colonizing the galaxy not long from now. Worry not, all shades of niggers will be left behind to starve and rot of disease in the over populated cesspool they created.

>Aryan polytheism makes you worship demons
>Yahweh said so it must be true

How can one be so brainwashed?

I wouldn't trust an A.I. composed by satanists and eugenicists

>Didn't notice that Yahweh made Jews the sons of Satan
>Didn't notice that Aryan paganism was constructed in occult circles, infested by freemasons and luciferians.

If my son turns out to be a low test subhuman then why would I want him to reproduce?

Overthrow the goverment, remove the Jews from power and install a anti-zionist/anti-Jew party. Begin building coastal defences so when other Jew owned countries eventually attack us we can repulse them

You won't change anything if you don't stop thinking in simpleton categories of either / or.
That's one of your core problem, murricanas.

As soon as you acknowledge real world 2.0 you may be able to find appropriate answers.
By deluding yourself into some pseudo-ethnostate folklore fantasies and trying to draw a simple line along religion / race / gender to please your meatball of a brain with oversimplicity will get you exactly nowhere.

Well... that's not his nature. They will corrupt the bodily functions of children, make them ill and sexually inept, if we won't stop it.

>Thinks 4000+ year old Indo-Aryan paganism which manifested in Central Asia, Iran & Indian subcontinent was "invented" by White Aryan LARPers.

kys Christcuck

I don't suffer from oversimplified thinking, but it's easier to talk about something if you make yourself more clear.
>pseudo-ethnostate folklore fantasies
I admire all remaining fantasies, because they unite people to serve a purpose.

just have 8 kids like Varg does

> Anonymous (ID: y5kt9yjC) TM 10/15/17(Sun)14:07:00 No.145361357 ▶

(You)
>Well... that's not his nature. They will corrupt the bodily functions of children, make them ill and sexually inept, if we won't stop it.
Just have your kids not drink out of plastic bottles and don't feed them estrogenous shit and have them move around, it's not that hard. If you can't manage that then maybe you should consider whether or not your lineage should continue.

It was, actually

Castles...

we are going to need castles again soon

>80% in primary schools are non-white
really?

Paganism wasn't invented by LARPers, it was invented by mages and goat worshippers. Aryan paganism in nazi fashion was definitely just a deliberate construct by the enemy.

This. Just find a traditional female, and have a lot of kids. Also start physical education as soon as possible, and remember to always be honest about your opinion on race publicly. That's the only way you can get others to agree with you.

We don't own the supply lines.

% in primary schools are non-white

Where?

>"be honest about your opinion on race publicly"
>"the only way you can get others to agree with you"

Yeah... or they could hang us.

>We don't own the supply lines.
I said not to feed them shit, you reply that the shit supply line isn't owned by you. How does that make any sense?

i'm imagining something similar to this
youtube.com/watch?v=Er3vu2IVLjc
i like the idea user, as the monastic life rose and spread during the fall of the Roman empire, let it be again be resurrected during the fall of western civilisation.

Not being a western subhuman is the only option lmao literally enslaving themselves

The only people throughout history of Pontic Steppes to call themselves Aryan were the Indo-Iranian tribes. They were the only ones who used the ethnonym "Arya".

The map you posted shows the general expansion trend. The earliest Proto-Indo European tribes were brown eyed, black haired, somewhat light skinned people. We know this from their bodies found in Kurgan mounds across Pontic Steppes.

Indo-Iranian tribes too had similar phenotype.

Whites didn't even exist before Proto-Indo European invasion. Euro whites are a result of PIE invasion & farmers from Anatolia. Sorry to burst your bubble.

London.
1/3 of all German primary students fail to reach the regular standards. Well... why

They were ignorant with primitive weapons. The white man will be gone from America in less than 100 years. Go back to Europe and start again. You won't be missed. Thanks for the knowledge and everything else you will have to leave behind.

Hope and pray that God saves us from certain doom.

Food is mostly shit. Or horrendously expensive.

>The vast majority of white guys will be infertile in 2060

why white ppl will be, and shitskins not?

just dropping this off

babylon always falls cunt, whatever tyrannical structure they are meticulously constructing will crumble as all things do according to natural law. they can't stamp out every fire, there are always snakes in the garden, and in the end truth must prevail.

the only path to defeat is yours, despair, so you can fuck off.

1kg of oats here is like 60c, try again.

Also: Nothing goes without supply lines and THEY own them.

This. Only an act of God can save us from what lies ahead. Otherwise we've already lost.

Jesus never called himself "The king of the Jews". The jews didn't either.

oh fuck off already, becoming a hindu isn't going to do shit, larping piece of shit

we are in this mess because we abandoned the one and true God.

Our options
>race war
>ideological cleansing of the left
>white segregation into independent ethnostates
>revocation of women's suffrage
I recommend all of them

genocide

I am just trying to be realistic, but... try your best (that's one of the minimum requirements though).