When is it acceptable for a man to cry? I feel I cry way too much...

When is it acceptable for a man to cry? I feel I cry way too much. Do you think it should stay kinda stigmatized like it is?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cwm0UEGQWjE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck off fag. Only fags cry

when your dog dies

Never.
Man the fuck up

Only acceptable answer

never really
convert your sadness into anger

Only on special occasions
when you lose your anus virginity
when you realise the beauty of the holy Quran
when you eat a tasty bratwurst

when you get married

Never. You should be a real man, never cry not even at your father funeral. You should and beat your wife and die of lung cancer like real men do.

when you watch this youtube.com/watch?v=cwm0UEGQWjE

>oh noes, can't cry cuz they wont accept me!

Cuck numale

>I cry when I feel like it, if you have a problem I can break your face anytime.

Alpha

it normalizes being sorry for yourself and sulking. you're better off not doing it. if you're crying over "what did my good friend Hans mean when he said x?" and "why am i ugly lolol?" then you should fucking stop, nigger.

IS THIS YOU

when you're forced to poo in the loo

I cried when the old man lost his house in "UP."

Death of a loved one or the birth of your child.

only acceptable time

lord of the rings was shit and overrated

If I was living in a country that gave all my money to dirty muslim rapists, I would probably cry too. Good thing I live in a vastly superior country with a leader who follows common sense.

>Virgin:Hides his feelings
>Chad:Cries boldly and make every else cry when he does

This

When really bad shit happens like someone dying, and even then act normal. Other than that never let others see you cry.

kek

Its not healthy to bottle up your emotions, that doesnt mean cry at every opportunity, but in certain circumstances you may need to for the sake of your mental health. Just try not to do it infornt of everyone that respects you for your strength, but infront of a gf or whatever is fine, since you should be emotinally open with them in the first place and they shouldnt judge you for being human.

When your comrade dies in your arms.

KYS !

This guy knows whats up.

HP is way better.

It should absolutely be stigmatized. If you are male and cry publicly on a regular basis you are worthless. I say that as an overly sensitive manchild who cries often alone.

Read the books you illiterate monkey

When a family member or pet dog dies

Sup Forums makes me cry too sometimes user.
But I live alone and sob to myself.
It's OK to have emotions, especially empathy.

This is why I cannot own pets...I cried when my friends dog died two weeks ago, half for my friend and half for his loyal friend :...(

This

People like you brighten my day

after murdering his whole family

>we'll meet again someday

>goodbye old friend

>don't forget me

When your best friend gets his head blown off by charlie right next to you and you're on the evac helicopter

Pet dies

More people cry when an animal dies in a movie because we are so used to murders in film.

can confirm. The only time I've cried as a grown man was putting down my loyal dog of 10 years, and when my uncle shot himself.

Damn bro, feels.

Thats really sad

No. Delete this!

That would make me more angry than anything and make me want to go full Chad assault on Vietcong scum.

we are a bunch of hardline sociopaths, congratulations Sup Forums, you did it

Real men don’t cry. Never show your defeated even if on the inside you are defeated. You never show it.

You're too tired to be angry. You're too tired to feel much at all any more. It was his birthday too.

when regu put down mitty

Broke up with gf of 4 years 2 weeks ago
messy break up, could not remember the last time i cried like that

feels bad senpai

Stop caring what other people think of you

When your pet dies, or when you're drunk and watching a documentary about the last days of the Third Reich. Otherwise, Never.

did you at least smack her or vandalized some of her property?

When you finish MGS3. Manly tears.

Insecure men don't cry.

However knowing when to cry and when not to cry as a man is important.

this is the only right answer. Only stuck-up faggots don't cry

>when you finish minecraft

I've seen too many Chinese cooking videos to care about animals either. I don't like what internet has done to my psyche. But to be completely fair I am probably responsible for death of 100s of cows and pigs myself at this point so it would be crocodile tears to cry over them.

lol no, too old for that shit

>the crying chad
>the "hold it in" virgin

GAS!!!!!

A feeling, an emotion, shouldn't be driven out from you just because you're born into a certain gender, a man. You're a human first and foremost. Embrace all of your natural and embarrassing feelings.

Nah m8. Only faggots and pussies try not to cry.

Because they feel that if they cry they will be judged, men who do not cry are hiding away from their fears. So cry, it's what real men do

I cried to this when I was a bluepilled kid

FUCK YOU, JEW. Roberto Benigni is a fucking traitor.

You need to learn to process your emotions in a more masculine kind of way, rational, calm. I personally use diary, journal. I write down everything, i have a journal of food, of income\expenses, training one, and a basic diary where i kinda let my mind speak freely. First 3 helped me get my life in order, and the last one really improved my mental state, dont just express the bad feelings and bad stuff, but also try to theoricraft on a ways to deal with them. typing doesnt work btw, only handwriting, typing doesnt have this special brain-hand connection. Get yourself a nice fountain pen, good notebook\workbook, process will be even more pleasant with them.

Crying isnt necessarily unforgivable, if you suffered some heavy trauma, but the way to deal with your emotions i describes is far better. When you cry you just kinda "enjoying the process of pitying yourself", its not the male approach to problems. Also meditate and workout, do some kind of martial arts to let out agressive energy.

Whenever he feels he needs to.

Not expressing emotions is the best way to feel worse and worse until you kys. Society and those "real men" don't care about your mental health but you should.

fuck that movie got me choked up

I. cry. when angels deserve to DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The books are 1000 times better. That scene between Boromir and Aragon in the books is truly moving.

>when you realise the beauty of the holy Quran
underrated

>Loyal doggo who loved you unconditionally for years dies in your arms.

Fuck off, you know you would cry.

>cheating whore gf breaks up with you to become roastie.

Crying is indeed nu-male beta faggotry

Men have always cried, but only in the presence of close loved ones

Even then it has always been best to never let anyone see you cry as a man. Your role is strength, will. Your loved ones will look to you to be the steady ship on the stormy sea

You stop crying when you realise it does nothing to assist you.

Agree also. Though I will say if you cry it should be kept to tears only, no sobbing and wailing unless you just lost a child or something... Even then being stoic can be a good thing for others who are feeling pain too.

Have fun being cucked. You should NEVER cry in front of your girlfriend.

Real men don't give a shit about what others think of them. Or ask for opinions on an anime website.

It depends how much you wish you were English.

I remember watching this before Sup Forums and even then I thought it was total propaganda-filled bullshit

Team Rocket had a more emotive moment. Ash's goodbyes are weak.

I refuse to watch any movie with a dog because I just know that the dog is going to die because its a cheap way to force emotion from the viewer...and it always fucking works.

Never, fag. Only time it is acceptable is when someone close to you dies, mother, father, wife, child and you do it in private and if someone catches you, you tell them you had something in your eye.

>Last days of the third Reich
Those feels.

I cry when I'm alone sometimes. helps me release the built up pressure of forced stoicism

It lacked the hilarious melodrama that Schindler's List had

underrated post.

What a good man!

Nice evidence trail Ivan. Encrypt it or don't write it down at all.

Fucking lmao, how insecure do you have to be to hide your emotions from the most important person you know.

Honestly it's probably more likely you'll get cheated on if you don't ever cry in front of your gf.

You're there to give her support, you worthless cuck, not the other way round.

Håkan..

One-sided relationships always end up with cheating.

Hf getting cucked when your gf thinks you're an emotionally cold stone of a man.

>Honestly it's probably more likely you'll get cheated on if you don't ever cry in front of your gf.
>if you don't ever cry in front of your gf.
>Sweden
No wonder your country is in such a state, what a fairy.

I know you've only ever had boyfriends because you're a swede, but women don't like weakness in men

They can tolerate some of it but too much and their pussy dries up

nothing warrants crying, crying just makes you look like a little bitch in the eyes of a woman whether subconsciously or not. there are better ways to express emotions.

-Pain (e.g. broken bone)
-God
- When someone close to you dies
- the end of The Champ

I know JK Rowling is a meme, but I was a bookfag babby and seriously fuck her

>Taking any relationship advice from a swede
Top cuck, don't you have Jamal to prep?