Hrvatska

Why does pol seem to have an unnending boner for Serbians, when the croatians were as close to being literal nazis as possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P5H6-Rs8mC0
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ
youtu.be/bSDb8pD6sno
youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo
youtube.com/watch?v=MuSV4TDa5e4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Did they genocide Bosniaks?

Remove Bulgar! You're the worst gypsy!

Serbians flock anywhere on the internet more than any other country to brag about being Serbian. We shouldn't even know Serbia is a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=P5H6-Rs8mC0

Croatians are basically germanized Serbs that were brainwashed to fight against their own kind by nazis so they would have a stronger foothold in Yugoslavia.
Then when communism fell the west profited by this and incited the civil war since Yugoslavia was one of the wealthiest commie country and we couldnt have that now could we....

Guess they don't have that much to do now that their country doesn't have a seaside, tall mountains, or anything really noteworthy :^ )

Nope, just bitch about what they use to have.

Because we fought alongside muslims, for the most part.

Romanians are basically baptized gypsies.

You forgot strippers and whores.

Hit the nail on the head!

Serbs have 89 iq averagr like turks, deny evolution like turks, look like turks and behave like turks i dont know why Sup Forums likes them so much
youtube.com/watch?v=R0nGlsu-xVQ

I'll repeat it: Serbians flock anywhere on the internet more than any other country to brag about being Serbian. We shouldn't even know Serbia is a thing.

It's not Pol, it's serbs on Pol.

They are the niggers of Balkans. No wonder they are so good at basketball.

Serbs and Croats are virtually the same but politics and land divided them. Hitler was just using the Croats and would have done away with them later most likely

>Why does pol seem to have an unnending boner for Serbians
youtu.be/bSDb8pD6sno

So true and happens in real life. They can’t wait to say Tesla was a Serb or something to feel importance.
I frankly don’t care if some dumb american thinks i live in Siberia but most Serbs would reee about this for days.

Anyway to the op, Croats are based but have no cool in them. The’re like the murderer you want in jail while serbs are the murderers that slip up sometimes.

My god is that true.

On my way to Zagreb from Sofia, we stopped a bit after passing Nis, and I got to talking with a couple Serbs.

The girl was pretty cool, but her brother would start measuring dicks quite quickly.

Phrases like
"Beograd je kao sofia na steroidi" and "U Srbija je lepsi (lepsa, not sure what more beautiful was in serbo-croatian" got used a lot

AHMIĆ

all croats did was turn their backs on their people and neighbours. They were in it for their own gains just like every fucking thing they ever did. retarded aryan got punk'd by balkan croat thinking they're allies, kek.

how did that go ?

So, Slovenians are the niggers?

Serbs are based, no fuck of with this bait!

Do you have any songs about blowing up mosqitos?
ref.: youtube.com/watch?v=FdXFFp3m0Jo

were did they get all those american weapons i keep seeing in yugo war videos and photos like this one

>ITS THE CURRENT YEAR, NOT 1943!
How long has this meme been around?

also its the memes that is why they are that popular

>You
Our songs are more about fighting Ottoman oppressors.

Croatians however do have a song about sending niggers (crnce) to concentration camps : D

youtube.com/watch?v=MuSV4TDa5e4

Not true for the nigger part.
But he does say crnce (black men) but he means the "Black Legion", Ustashe regiment and not the actual blacks.

People here dont t give a fuck about niggers, we only see them on TV thank god

>itt tatar butthurt and autistic screeching

sage

Serbs aren’t whi-

I though Vozi Crnce was supposed to mean taking the black people towards jasenovac

Where as when they mean black legion they just say Crna Legija

Hello famalams,what seems to be the issue this time?

Balkancucks are not true slavs.

Google Ahmići Massacre
Also, we had ongoing war against the Turks which are also known as the 100 year Croatian-Turkish war (also google it)

>Serbs and Croats are virtually the same but politics and land divided them

being this retarded.

What's not to like?

they are not

damn, that's some wicked sick trimming

lol

The the people on the first two pics look like gypsies but the people on the last two pics look white.

There are 2 types of people in the balkans: Dinarics and subhumans.

we are not w*ite

we wuz ottomans n shit

this dbi
i may be pale as death and blue eyed but I'm not a w*ite

Serbians = white niggers

Finland would make Serbia surrender under 2 weeks

because croats collaborated with muslims. simple as that. Plus croats consider albaninas their """"brothers""""

oy vey we iz wyte and shietz

Serbians started WW1

Why does he have a tattoo of the year Serbia started falling into Ottoman rule?

Post the song, please.

serbs btfo

>s*rvs
>White

because you are too braindead to read a history book

>butthurt tatar whinging that nobody gives a shit about his country that hasn't been relevant for around 1000 years

Move along folks

Like u are cuckroat

>republika srpska and krajina held off a the croat and mudslime army.
>only surrendered when the most powerful country on earth bombed them
>some country that hasn't had a war since the 1940s is somehow going to make them surrender in two weeks all by itself
Kek

s*rvs? What does it even means? serbs? slavs? Are you retarded or what?

maybe in your worthless frozen swamp lel

Better watch your mouth or we destroy your feminine homo country

and this is white to you ?

Nope, its just remove kebab and western propaganda about killing muzzies that made us famous on pol

whiter than you,no doubt

>nazis
>liking muslims
that's actually right. croats are jewy shits tho.

It's an assblasted neighbor makes a thread about Serbia thread

Croats = Friendly normal dudes
Serbs = Bad guys, but not shitty bad guys

He’s a Serb diaspora that pretends to be British. You can find him in every thread where Croatia is mentioned. He’s obsessed.

But we wuz khanz n shieeet

Like you come out of the woodwork whenever there's a thread mentioning Serbs like this one

It’s a thread about Croatia stupid.

rate my soup

Looks alpha as fuck

How can croatcucks even compete ?

>Serbian boys abducted by turks to become janissaries
>Janissaries come back to serbia to rape serbian women
Roach DNA is not involved.

Hi

It's not real soup without киceлo млякo

10/noice

UMA
M
A

God I love ypнeбec

>were

Yes,were.

Because Russian mongoloid propaganda is rife.

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>you are so american that you don't know what it actually is but you would eat it and enjoy it

what is that stuff

> whats sunbathing
"The Dinaric type is characterized by quite light skin, dark hair from dark brown to dark blonde, and a wide range of eye color; tall stature, a brachycephalic skull, long face, a very narrow and prominent nose, sometimes aquiline; a slender body type, and very big feet."

Fucking inform yourself about topic your talking about

Lamb, potatoes and cabbage. BUT the orange stuff is a goat cheese spread loaded with hot pepper and garlic. Absolutely delicious. Google "urnebes". Enjoy.

This is correct. But Serbs do talk a lot for how little they've accomplished as a nation.

>light skin,tall stature
average serbshits have dark skin and like 172 cm tall

>he believes this

Did you know Dinarics are the tallest europeans out there faggot?

But I'm 6ft and everyone I know is taller than me. I was emperor of manlets when I was in the states

Wrong subhuman

That map creator admitted he missed 10cm on serbia

serbs are not dinaric they are gypsy-turk mix or low-life scum speaking of dinarc people the only true dinarics are Croats and Bosniaks(muslim croats)