Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

SPEAK AMERICAN PLEASE

>Speak american

at least he said Spanish and not Mexican lel

American-English is the only good version of English.

>speak American
>NJ teacher

Most Englishmen speak Arabic now, so...I guess calling it "English" would be pointless.

I guess it means ebonics

USA: That’s just memes fuckin witya

Such a divided country.

Yes, it's called fucking American. English is the cucked version of godly American language.

>being that much of a close-minded nationalistic asswipe
Mexicans contributed more to America like her fat lazy ass did.

The U.K speaks arabic now, that's why he said American

fighting to Speak a retarded form of English.

Which will always be 2nd rate to real English

hang yourself faggot

>implying half the troops aren't speaking Spanish

American=nigger-english

>Burguer education

> speak American

The absolute state of American education.

I guess this is what happens when you're only 56% white compared to UK's 90%

>American edumuhcations

We own it now

There are arabs in the UK now?

life imitates memes

As opposed to your 90% mudslime caliphate? lmfao the delusion of Bongs

80%*
Thanks England for ruining the stats.

No wonder Swedish women prefer Americanized English. Thanks for clearing that up.

Hot as fuck. Is she dead?

Solid entry for the biggest cuck of the EU...

>speak american
lol

fucking hell mate...

> Speak American.

This fucking bloke's supposed to be a teacher.

"English" is what happens when a bunch of Englishmen want to sound like French faggots.

American English is closer to the original English.

You don't know if she went to hell, faggot.

Need your help Anons
My university Cafe tip jars say:
Fuck Trump & Fuck Brexit

Please leave your 1 star review - any hilarious comments would be appreciated too.

google.co.uk/maps/place//data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x48761b2589462d97:0xc4033fcf6b005d8b?sa=X&hl=en-gb

I have to put up with their liberal shit every fucking day! This was the straw that broke me. We've done 14 1 stars so far - I want it to get to 100 x 1 stars.

Technically the troops are fighting for Israel, thus the Jewish interest, thus a diverse USA. So hes wrong

When did US troops ever fought for american rights or sake of american citizens in first place?

Pay Poland a trillion dollars until then you are verboten to speak.

Anyone else change their Android voice to UK English? The accents give me a boner. No gf, but at least my phone will talk to me.

I use the Australian one; it's not as polished as the American one but I like it.

Americans like to believe this.
In reality, your accent comes from a mixture of Irish and Spanish.
Several of your sounds come directly from Spanish, along with a lot of words and mistranslarions.
Further mistranslations and inaccurste use of grammar come from German and Italian.
Sections of 'your culture' are really Spanish.
Are you a cowboy who lives on a ranch near a coral?
Americans are a nation of people speaking English as a foreign language.

Pretty sure this was proven bullshit and people only say it to sound smart

>Mexicans contributed more to America
no.....

GAY!

10% is the tipping point according to some scientists.
That's when widespread cultural changes begin to occur.
It needs to be stopped now.
8:2 or 9:1, we can simply walk over them with almost no noticable resistance.
It is our home turf, we outnumber them, we are of superior intellect and physical strength, and we are born of thousands of years or near constant conflict with the very best that Earth has had to offer.
We have arrived and struggled against ice ages, endless winters, wild beasts, dark consuming forests and raging seas and storms.
This is barely a blip, some errant farm animals that need removing from a field.

But i thought amerimutts got legs blowen off and ptsd so that people at home have the right to do/say whatever they want bcos freedum n' sheeit

52% white 100% mutt

They fight for freedumb and liberdy

It would be easy to remove the brown hordes if they didnt have the power of world Jewry behind them. Thats the real power, as WW2 demonstrated. Thats the only reason its happening, they need countries to have no racial unity so they can forever dominate

Even if we were to overthrow the goverment and liberate the nation from Zionist control, thus then having the power to do what must be done, world Jewry would likely destroy us from another country it controls eventually.

Nice

Where is her/his go fund me page?

He's right you know.

Seriously, New-Fucking-Jersey and they have whole communities of Spanish speakers that don't speak English and segregated? What the fuck?

Done. But you should create a new thread.

I live in NJ. This is true. Doesn't nothing good for them tho. Keep them locked inside their ghetto.

But we did, and still do contribute more than you keyboard warriors.

Nothing to apologize for, sorry not sorry sweetie.

Damn straight

No. But it sounds better.

American English is recognised as its own dialect. Therefore ''Speak American'' could be an abbreviation for ''Speak Our American-English Dialect''

du hast ganz recht

If anything we have more German ties. Cow boys r a South thing.

Gay ass larper

>should of went
>I was all like
>no subjunctive mood, ever

schluck mein schwanz

>spanish speaking soldiers mainly are puerto ricans
>poor disciplined island niggers
seriously less than 10% can speak any spanish

I feel really bad for the father, I would rather shot my kids before the became Fury's.

Oh man, I should have read the text at the bottom of the screenscap. This was really in New Jersey, huh? That's fucking great. I hope the spics get insulted and their feelings got hurt.

So fucking tired of ultra brown, dirty spics asking me if I speak Spanish, and then have some revolting confusion in response when I say I don't. Cunts should have stayed in ye olde Spanish territories if they demanded Spanish speaker so bad. I'm glad my parents saw the value in Speaking English and understood its role in becoming citizens of this country. Don't know any mostly Spanish speaking X-gen or millenial that isn't an obnoxious ingrate.

I'm having trouble understanding you, could you speak a civilized language like the God Emperor's Proper American instead of your savage subhuman Bongistani American tongue please?

They have more germans and french than they do spanish.

That's including white immigrants in the 20%. It's 90% white

Taking a welfare check for your twelve retarded level IQ offspring is contributing?

No link. Kys

They came from nothing and will go to nothing.
Their control is only by illusion. Once it is removed and displayed for what it is, it will be so weakened that it can not gain further power.

Cowboys are spanish/mexican.
Where do you think rodeos come from.

Talking about the language.
They even pronounce English words like Spanish speakers, make the same mistakes as spanish are learning English.

Underrated post.

Its just interviews with beanerettes talking about it's racist.

He acts as if whites still are the majority KEK

we is american yooo

Who needs surveillance when there are so many willing informants carrying their cameras with them? Soviets could only only dream of this level of thought policing.

>troops aren't fighting for your right to speak Spanish
Kek they literally are, but they're fighting for Yiddish first and for most