What ze fuck user, you dont believe in the holocaust?

>what ze fuck user, you dont believe in the holocaust?
>but my life work, i wasted all zat time for nothing!

How do you react Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_pQJ42ONPDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Zamojszczyzna_by_Nazi_Germany
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking neck yourself. Labor camps weren't any worse than jail. If the allies hadn't firebombed the shit out of Germany and cut off supplies then everybody would've been fine. You really want us to believe that he wanted all Jews dead but wasted time and resources on feeding them, letting them have soccer teams and allowing them to write letters and then actually mail them? If you believe the fairytale then you're either a cuck, a brainlet or both.

back to school for you.

youtube.com/watch?v=_pQJ42ONPDo

You protected typhus infected Jews during the holocaust and that's why you did nothing wrong. Nobody loves Jews more than Sup Forums.

>Woah, look at all those typhus ridden kikes
>it's almost like the germans tried to stop the spread of typhus by cutting off the jews hair, putting them into zyklon showers(zyklon being a pesticide) as part of a widespread mandatory delousing campaign(lice being the main spreader of typhus)
>really tingles my walnuts

>those kind germans all they did was get a bunch of ppl killed

nazi apologists should be shot

>nazi apologists should be shot

The Holocaust is a lie. Hitler did nothing wrong.

You act like these ppl deserved to live.

Wouldn't not gassing the Jews be doing something wrong though?

no it isn't though it may be embellished

because they did lol

The problem with the Holocaust lie is that it never happened.
If it had happened then it'd be great.

Not if you're the moral ones, which they were.

>woah, look at all the typhus epidemics ravaging WW2 Europe OUTSIDE these camps
oh wait.
>It's almost like...it's almost like the whole typhus meme could have been avoided if you didn't lock up jews for years in ghettos and them lock them up in camps.
>reeee typhus victims are not holocaust victims reeeee!

walnuts tingled for sure.

>t. leafposting

>eternal faglo

Fuck you

Pshhht all of them are nothing more than victims of bombing and typhus....

the allies weren't much better, faggot

calm down bong, we know you get 15 years for far-right material :)

get woke

okay

>no it isn't though it may be embellished

> Labor camps weren't any worse than jail. If the allies hadn't firebombed the shit out of Germany and cut off supplies then everybody would've been fine. You really want us to believe that he wanted all Jews dead but wasted time and resources on feeding them, letting them have soccer teams and allowing them to write letters and then actually mail them? If you believe the fairytale then you're either a cuck, a brainlet or both.

>Woah, look at all those typhus ridden kikes
>it's almost like the germans tried to stop the spread of typhus by cutting off the jews hair, putting them into zyklon showers(zyklon being a pesticide) as part of a widespread mandatory delousing campaign(lice being the main spreader of typhus)
>really tingles my walnuts

>> Labor camps weren't any worse than jail.
Wow nice citation, faggot. Maybe if Germany didn't start a WAR they wouldn't be firebombed, ironic.

He didn't do it.
If he had all that bloodlust in him like the propaganda said, he would had long squashed the brits into a pulp of blood, when he had the chance. He didn't do it.

A war that hitler asked britain many times to end? But their warmonger in chief refused?
They let them even get away at dunkirk, there was a movie about that recently, remember? Doesn't sound much like those le evil nazis

Yeah he was just begging to stop the war after all those times he refused to curb military aggression

>responding to Canadians and expecting logic

>Poland takes your land which they had no rightful claim to
>the inhabitants of the land get genocided
>invade with support of the Soviets to take back the land that is rightfully yours
>get invaded by Britain and France
>Soviets don't get invaded
>in fact, they ally the Soviets

yeah it was all about military aggression

>they had no rightful claim to

incorrect though

>>> Labor camps weren't any worse than jail.
>Wow nice citation, faggot. Maybe if Germany didn't start a WAR they wouldn't be firebombed, ironic.

Germany didn't start the war, Poland did

>poland started the war

by being invaded? sure...

>A war that hitler asked britain many times to end? But their warmonger in chief refused?
Are you people autistic or just retarded

Hitler wanted to end the war with Britain so that he could focus on russia. He didn't want to fight a war on 2 fronts. Once he was done with them he would set his sights on USA / Britain.

>arguing with actual jidf/leftypol

no one believes the holocaust on Sup Forums

>>poland started the war
>by being invaded? sure...

The Poles were murdering Germans in what Germany regarded as German territory.

>Hitler wanted to end the war with Britain so that he could focus on russia.

Hitler admired Britain and had no interest in a war with the UK.

Sup Forums isn't your hugbox autistic nazifag

and Germany had done much more than just invade Poland at that point. And of course, just because Germany considered it their territory doesn't make it right for them to take it by force.

some one hasn't been lurking enough, back to plebbit you go dear man.

Yet did everything to provoke them into declaring war.

lol cuck

>and Germany had done much more than just invade Poland at that point.

Germany peacefully took control of some territory regarded as German. Not a problem.

lol

right, defying the conditions laid out after they lost the last war.

>right, defying the conditions laid out after they lost the last war.

States are sovereign. Conditions change. No foreign power can dictate the actions of a state.

ok cool

Canadians are the worst.

Always have an opinion while remaining blissfully irrelevent.

how i wish your meme wasn't true

Hitler did something wrong alright!
That he didn't gas the kikes was a mistake

>ok cool

Now you understand. Sovereignty is absolute and is stated as such in the UN Charter.

Hitler didn't know about the Holocaust

still better than nazi apologists

your whole argument is just "it's okay when Germany does it", you're pretty stupid if you take that unironically.

>Hitler did something wrong alright!
>That he didn't gas the kikes was a mistake

For us perhaps, but Hitler wasn't some kind of racist psycho.

>your whole argument is just "it's okay when Germany does it", you're pretty stupid if you take that unironically.

It's ok for any state to do it. States are sovereign as per the UN Charter.

right his anti-semitism was totally well founded, sure

so then i guess it was okay for the Allied states to firebomb Germany in defence

and that Hitler was wrong once his state was crushed.

hmm

>right his anti-semitism was totally well founded, sure

He blamed the Jewish international financiers for Germany's problems, seems fair enough.

>poland had a rightful claim to Prussia, even though THE KINGDOM OF PRUSSIA were the ones who formed the German Empire in the first place

¿que?

Right and that totally justifies rounding up your entire jewish population, strip away their freedom and throw them in ghettos. Fine society, that, but I'm sure they were gonna get to Madagascar some day

>And of course, just because Germany considered it their territory doesn't make it right for them to take it by force.

nigger you live in North America

>so then i guess it was okay for the Allied states to firebomb Germany in defence

nobody was defended by these actions. war is a bad thing all round.

great example of how retarded the wannabe neonazi stormfags are. basically like antifa but with mommy issues instead of daddy issues.

>Germany has rightful claim to dictate the terms of its surrender

huh!

>Right and that totally justifies rounding up your entire jewish population, strip away their freedom and throw them in ghettos.

Name a Jewish ghetto that existed in Germany for German Jews.

I drop to my knees and start sucking out this war heros semen

and?

but supporting a society of warmongers is a ok, right.

>implying the concept of a total war wasn't new at the time
>implying the newly formed government that was the result of a communist revolution crippling the old government even represented the German people

Hitler was wanted to allow the British Empire survive so he would have a trading partner for his German Empire that he wanted to establish. He saw English and Germans somewhat like cousins. He also thought America was too full of niggers and Jews and didn't want shit to do with them. Do you not Mien Kampf?

your entire nation is based on the principle of conquest and might makes right and now you pretend that it somehow doesn't apply to others
you're a hypocrite

>but supporting a society of warmongers is a ok, right.

who are the world's biggest warmongers?

Not the Germans, I think you would find.

Kiddo... This is not even funny.

They transported them to Warsaw, nice try.

>Kiddo... This is not even funny.

It's true.

>They transported them to Warsaw, nice try.

Only the illegal non German Jews.

>but other thing

Still doesn't justify Nazis

Fucking leaf is on fire again, here's a (you) for that shitpost

after stripping away their citizenry :))

Back to the concentration camps to you Anglo faggot.

The irony is that you crumpet eaters invented concentration camps during the Boer War.

>jewish movie portrayal of Adolf is a total asshole who commits wanton murder
Who knew?

It was the SS who planned and carried out the holocaust, not Hitler. Hitler was practically a NEET drugged up due to his Parkinsons who hated seeing blood and violence.

I didn't say it was justified because of that though did I
I said you're being unprincipled and a hypocrite

Nazi Germany was justified for reasons I posted earlier

>after stripping away their citizenry :))

that didn't happen. German Jews remained German citizens.

>It was the SS who planned and carried out the holocaust, not Hitler.

there was no Holocaust.

>post image of Jew portrayal of Hitler in some agenda driven movie
>goy, he did the holocaust. Now give your shekels to us!

Fuck off

t. SS internet defense force

Yet the Krauts get the blame.
The Anglo wins again.

>t. SS internet defense force

Prove the Holocaust happened with archeological evidence of gas chambers and mass graves the size of Olympic swimming pools.

Did you miss the jewish uprising that happened?

>Labor camps weren't any worse than jail.

It's always those who live far away from the place. Always.

right, just the good ones :)))

That certainly isn't an objectively justifiable reason though.

>right, just the good ones :)))

All of them. No German Jews had their citizenship removed.

>the holocaust didn't happened so the SS were good guys

fucking stormcucks lmao

>be 8 Jews
>start a civil war that lasted a year
mfw it took goyim 1 year to defeat 8 jews
and im supose to think Jews aren't the master race

and the richstag fire was a false flag, sure

>>the holocaust didn't happened so the SS were good guys
>fucking stormcucks lmao

The SS did their job. I don't care about 'good guys and bad guys'.

That's American simplistic thinking.

>muh orders

could you be any more of a bootlicker lol

>could you be any more of a bootlicker lol

Could you be any more of a Jew licker?

Could you be any more of a baby dick licker?

They were executed werent they?

Prove that documents that mention intentional genocide programs like journals of Frank, Goebbels, Himmler and the architect of Auschwitz who mentioned krematorium in his document.

But of course that's just extremely narrow version of the occupation from people who don't know shit about historye w of the region but read something on conspiracy websites.

If holocaust deniers want to be treated seriously they are the ones who have something to prove. They need to go against primary documents and photographs (like sonderkommando photos), and check their authenticity, and official documents of the Polish underground state and government-in-exile. Or at the very least they need to find proofs of some conspiracy. Correspondence, bank accounts things like that. I'd say testimonies but they don't believe in testimonies comming from witnesses or nazis.

But that's just about labor camps. There were intentional campaign of extermination beyond that like AB Aktion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_AB-Aktion_in_Poland
and mass shootings in places like Palmiry or Ponary. Or Aktion Zamosc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_cleansing_of_Zamojszczyzna_by_Nazi_Germany

And bombings of civilian cities with no military in them. Also roundups. And forced labor.
In other words if anyone wants to absolve nazi Germany of all guilt it's a long list of things to deny.

>Prove that documents that mention intentional genocide programs like journals of Frank, Goebbels, Himmler and the architect of Auschwitz who mentioned krematorium in his document.

Archeological evidence that proves these events happened at the sites or fuck off.