Guys, we need to protect Japan. They are so pure

Guys, we need to protect Japan. They are so pure...
youtube.com/watch?v=fcqxH6hdOUw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bumping

have a bump, interesting vid

Japan wasn't subverted as the rest. Communists tried to but stopped because they couldn't get the language right and it was difficult for them because japanese are """racist""", as in, won't trust a foreign jew that they must empower wymen and import shitskins.

Therefore, jewish-financed feminism never took hold there.

soon :)

They wanted to protect themselves in WW2. Then burgers nuked them into retardation.

you can only wish that you fucking ahmed.

japan, unlike your shitskin culture, has a culture of beautifying its women. and I think that, that is the cure to the cancer your selling, because men like looking at beautiful women and women like being beautiful so you can just kill yourself in an explosion.

DISGUSTING. There are apparently 3000 Japanese Jews living in Tokyo as well.

Majority of this stuff would be sexist coming out of a white persons mouth.

Fuck Islam
Fuck Mohammed
Fuck Allah

Stop posting pictures of cute nip women damn it.

No!

Degenerate chinkfucker. Marry a spanish woman and have many kids you fuck.

They met some Jews once in the 16th century.
What followed was genocide of the Japanese Christians and two centuries of complete isolation (except rangaku, Dutch trade)

>dating a nigger

It's the literal definition of internalized misogyny. She just doesn't care, and that's fine.

youtube.com/watch?v=IqrgxZLd_gE
This is quite a decent movie about that.
Basically the Japanese samurai figured out pretty quickly that it was a profoundly sick mental virus that would lead the Japanese away from reality and leave them open to subversion. They even present the priests with some excellent moral dilemmas and show up the hypocrisy and latent cruelty of religious maniacs.

>white piggu come home

>muuuuuuuuuuh mizogyny!
Neca te ipse.

>how to cook potatoes in more than a thousand ways: the book that was inspired by centuries of crafty famine
>t. Irish

>japs pervert christianity with over cute devil worshipper drawings

who says they will not pervert islam too

Give it time...

Nice hair

have a bump good man|

They'll protect themselves.

The idea of hating your own people and your societal role is the antithesis of Asian cultures.

Why are Japanese women so much cuter than every other Asian nationality?

they're ugly though so not worth protecting

Fuck off weeb.

h-how would i go about procuring a nip nop 3dpd

DELETE THIS

they're not.
but because you're a weeb, probably

are you upset?

Girls of any race start to look ugly when they start getting fatter.

Weight loss, better hair style and maybe a modest amount of make up would probably do wonders for all of them.

That's all for the sake of vanity anyway and if any of those girls have even a shred of loyalty they're already miles beyond most western whores.

They have established gender roles, and they have an obligation to fulfill these gender roles.

>make up
>wanting to get gooked

>girls of any race

LMAO, go date an abbo then.

students

Did you just read my entire post backwards?

I don't see any problem with the vid 2bh

Did you just assume my reading orientational preference?

You ever been to Japan or is pulling bullshit out of your ass just your specialty ?

>Why are Japanese women so much cuter than every other Asian nationality?

Korea would get my vote.

I've spent most of my adult life working abroad and Japan is plagued with butterfaces (and jesus fuck the teeth), nips merely take vanity to a whole new level so everything is dolled up to the extreme.

If you dont delete your posts right now i will grab my katana, come to your house and shove it up your ass.

They're the whitest of the three.
Possibly some rangaku, but there are historical indications that the Japanese themselves are a white-asIan admixture who migrated there, as opposed to other Asian groups.
They don't even quite resemble the Ainu, the original natives from Hokkaido.

Japan is the one nation I'd get drafted to fight for. Spent a year there back in 2015, and it is probably the greatest place on Earth (minus the existence of anime).

>amazing food
>always safe
>incredible countryside
>cities are enormous and never feel overcrowded
>everything is efficient (they fix problems overnight, when it takes my country at least a week to do the same shit)
>women are gorgeous
>all the mothers carrying babies are still presentable and polite
>any white that does even the slightest bit of weightlifting is untouchable out there
>only saw one nigger the whole time, and he was handing out leaflets for a nightclub
>respect for the elderly
>staff in shops and restaurants are friendly and enthusiastic
>stick to their traditions, and have a strong cultural identity
>their TV is surprisingly funny
>tons of little family-owned shops and restaurants with very specific things on offer

They just need to get their men to grow some balls so they stop committing suicide, watching animus, and acting like betas around girls, and it would be perfect.

No wonder Mexicans are so shit, being the rape baby of this level of autism would make anyone incapable of achieving anything higher than bargain bin gardening workers.

jews fear the land of the samurai

Japan and its culture needs to be protected from the judeo-american menace

I agree

Step 1: ban spain from japan

>white asian admixture
so the chinese are white now too since japs are basically mainland chinks who came over during the ice age, kill yourself weeb

What did you say? I couldn't hear you over the sound tyrone makes while she fucks your sister.

>while she fucks your sister
A feminine penis I hope at least.

Koreans are just obsessed with plastic surgery

>beauty
Why are Ukrainian women such whores? I had an ex who'd ask for anal instead of normal sex every other day. Was it because my pee pee was small and she enjoyed it more in the butt? Probably. But gave me so many fucking STDs i had idea existed.

She also had a hairy upper lip and never waxed FFS. Caught her cheating on me with a film producer HAHA. Typical slav whore.

Beauty is on the inside, Wlad. Grow up. I did it the hard way.

kek

wow....a whole 3,000, huh?

Look at those gook savages
A white women wouldn't say she's content. A white women would demand more power, more money, she would demand for her voice to be heard.
We need to bring these third world shits into the 21st century, we need to transform Japan into Germany or Sweden. This is completely unacceptable

>Posted from my wife's son's computer

Oh that's why all the men are virgins.

agreed. such a weird but charming place.

We can't allow the Jews get a hold of these people.

Yuta is the most sjw jap i've ever seen. btw nice coincidental dupe post

Watch his other videos. In them Japanese people from all walks of life (young, old, workers, students, etc.) defend multiculturalism and welcome massive immigration. There's a video about half-Japanese people in which a woman even says "We have to welcome them. Japanese culture will get diluted. Actually it won't, "Japanese" is something you've got inside". The people that are interviewed are not racist at all, and truly think that anyone can be a true Japanese person as long as they know and embrace the language and culture.
I'm pretty sure almost no one here would agree with such a worldview to such an extent that mass immigration is justified.

far right is really cute

>tfw seeing Japanese students at my uni getting redpilled at the speed of light

We're one of the first choice for foreign students for stuff like Art History, so most of the foreign students are girls. They arrive here hoping to find the Paris of their Franceboo dreams, only to get destroyed by the truth. For Asian students, who are generally very non-confrontational, when you ask them what they think of their stay you'll almost always get a answer like "[Praises about Paris, France, stuff they liked], but... there are really a lot of immigrants, isn't there ?"

I had a Korean girl outright ask me after Nice how we could be fine with that. Why isn't there a reaction, that in Korea the Muslims who have been on boats already.

WHY CAN WESTERN WOMEN NOT BE LIKE THIS

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

You know (((why)))

Lol it's so common it's considered a diagnosable mental illness
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome

I want to move to there...

the traditional family has been killed AND YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO REANIMATE IT

Please tell me more. Do you have any articles on this I want to read about it.

No wonder Jap girls go for white men.

>moor

She wouldn't have been of high stock if she fucked a poo desu

>getting bred out of your own country by tyrone
>calling a blue eyed spaniard a moor

Nor burger for you.

This plague is everywhere

these jap goyim will know their place soon enough.

Love japan.

Its amazing how members of a society are not even willing to subvert it because of some selfish eotistical unnecesarry bullshit

It's great as long as you never, ever work here.

t. Engineer AMA

Fuck I'm crying that there is still a country like that.
Asians are the last hope of mankind (slavs aren't buying jewry as well but they are too degenerate).
Inb4 poles, cities are cucked.

I hear horror stories about working in Japan, hours, mandatory drinking after work, desk sleeping.

Care to elaborate?

>it's great as long as you never, ever work here
Elaborate.

Please don't do this retarded wewuzism, people are eventually going to stop taking us seriously if we just make such usubstanciated and idiotic claims.

White Sharia is the ultimate redpill and the only thing that's going to save the West.

HOL UP HOL UP

based nips

Mongoloids come from denisovans, denisovans are originally pale, japanese and koreans are more pale than chinese because of native admixture with the indigenous people of china.

This mixture happened with native japanese too.

The reason koreans and japanese have fairer skin than chinese is because of less native mixing.

Case closed.

(((you))) fear the samurai don't you shlomo

>Insane working hours
Yes. Not only do other people do it, you are expected to do it. It's called "service overtime" in which you give your company extra "working hours" for free.

>Drinking after work
Sometimes quite enjoyable. It's called a Nomikai. People get shitfaced and let down their gaurd.
In fact, it's the only time when I consider Japs human and not robots.

>(((WORK)))
Work here is not really work. Most Japanese look busy or take the long way around just to waste time.
There's too much emphasis on tradition sometimes. Like the senpai-hohai structure.

>Genuine
Good luck making true friends with your fellow salary men. They often like seclusion and if you force them to talk to you, they will never be truly upfront and genuine with you. There's always this complex charade of masks and posturing that goes on here. It can be maddening and, honestly, very lonesome.

I've even felt like jumping on the tracks 1 year into my stay here, but I realized how stupid I was. I let myself get too carried away in their culture and their thinking.

Whenever the Jew sees something pure his first instict is not to rest until he has destroyed it. He's a foul creature that we should send to the hell hole he crawled out of!

Oy vey soo terrible! Breaks my heart! We need to inform these oppressed shiksas of their right!

>>Insane working hours
>Yes. Not only do other people do it, you are expected to do it. It's called "service overtime" in which you give your company extra "working hours" for free.

>(((WORK)))
Work here is not really work. Most Japanese look busy or take the long way around just to waste time.
There's too much emphasis on tradition sometimes. Like the senpai-hohai structure.

What about people sleeping at desks? Is that a thing?

What an opressive patriarchial nahtzee fashist society goyim! This is like a second shoah! We didnt fight the nahtzees so people could have soveregn states! SHUT THESE SAMURAI GOYIM DOWN!

SO YU BE SAYIN

NOT SO FAST!

Waito piggu go homu

What about for the non salary man? Does a lot of this hold true still or is that for anyone making a living wage?

Pretty sure salary men here work obscene hours too with the exception that people expect them to constantly be busy and get things done at all times.

Are people out side of work genuine or is everyone always obsessively hiding face?

W H A T

T H E

F U C K ?