Has settled can we all agree that no one died at Sandy hook

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-39194035

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA
youtube.com/watch?v=urrRcgB581w
youtu.be/aRHcbJ9DHEg
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/144455572/#144455572
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have a cousin who attended Sandy Hook Elementary School and I can assure you it really happened.

Dm me ur.address

post video of either of the broadcasts in your pic

not one person EVER has done this

Why is it always either "it's totally legit" or "false flag nobody died"? They can do a false flag and still kill people. Makes it look more real and no loose ends with crisis actors going off to spill the beans.

they DCMA'd all the YouTube links and Nancy grace is personally suing anyone who reports it

.......this is some heavy autism.

Sandy Hook was the most obvious false flag in history... even more so than 9/11 or the Vegas shooting.

Literally happened after Obama secured his second term and democrats thought they had the White House forever.

No bodies, no pictures, no blood. Proper protocol not followed. "Bodies" were kept in the school for hours, which is so fucking ridiculous.

In a real situation, paramedics would be hauling children out of the school and into ambulances immediately.

NO ONE was brought to any hospital. No CPR was done, nothing.

School wasn't even a functioning school and it had been closed for a long time.

School shooter drill on the exact same day and location.

The children were seen recording the same shot over and over again.

"Personnel" at the scene were observered via helicopter walking in circles around the school, over and over again, literally doing nothing, just pretending to be moving around and doing shit.

And thats only just what I can remember off the top of my head.

Reminder: The people claiming Sandy Hook was a fake are leftists trying to deny that Lanza was a left wing terrorist.

Good pasta

or maybe a kid killed some kids and life moves on and nobody but losers on the internet even remember it fucking happened

nah its way more likely we live in a shitty movie script tier reality

why do you post long debunked nonsense? there were 40 something trees

Fuck off you stupid shill.

This Adam lanza?

youtu.be/R5dyTee4loA

I'll give you a pass today but do you seriously believe this? Who would actually claim this as evidence he existed

Bloomberg had a major 'role in this

As did Eric holder with project longevity

Am I having a stroke?

I can't believe I still have to listen to the 'Obongo is going to take away muh guns' shit when Obama ISN'T EVEN THE FUCKING PRESIDENT ANYMORE

jesus christ just let it go already

Hahahahahahaha no way. I'm not letting this go until Malloy apologizes for being the worst governor ever

>just because it didn't work doesn't mean it.wasnt sinister

convenient!

pardon me sir, but could I interest you in a bridge?

Also there are movies about towns WHO LITERALLY.ALL ARE IN ON A SECRET AND IT ALWAYS TAKES PLACE IN CONNECTICUT
DOG WHISTLE
O
G

W
H
I
S
T
L
E

It's kind of like one group centralized control of.digital media and is whitewashing over embarrassing stuff that didn't work

>the secret conspiracy that controls the world to such an extent that it can wrangle thousands of actors, law enforcement officials and media to make it look like a shooting took place that didn't is also really incompetent and reuses the same actors, forgets to place a second dupe to cover for their second shooter every single time and wouldn't just actually kill people for real which would be a million times simpler

people act like gun confiscation is even a remote fucking possibility in the states, there could be a sandy hook every week until the end of time and liberals still couldn't get anything passed dealing with guns

My grandfather was gassed in sandy hook

i bet he is not as bad as jerry brown

Hey hi hey. Ya we didn't fuck with you in 1775 please stop thinking you can influence us now

Look at the (((father))) of one of the dead children laughing it up and getting into character before doing his first TV appearance, right after his child was supposedly killed:

youtube.com/watch?v=urrRcgB581w

youtu.be/aRHcbJ9DHEg

Please stop traumatizing innocent children in order to advance your agenda

Fucking psychopath who thinks like this?

You're delusional; seek help.

>arguing with a mental patient

that video is a good thing, those liberal teachers prolly got the bug by practicing self defense with that swat dude and purchased handguns

i don't even know wtf your agenda is other than the retarded theory that the government which is literally incompetent at every level and office other than staging false flag events to somehow take our weapons away

As a parent I can assure you I'd be strapped and hunting for a person to blame not fucking laughing

Double down again it's really working for you

Matter of fact, id probably blow a hole in the tv cameras

kek

You obviously are a racist or something bad because the NATURAL reaction is to laugh at your dead daughter

I'm finding the best pics.todah. You shills are really making my morning great.again

it's a odd fucking video nobody ever claimed it wasn't, i'm not a psychologist so i don't know if thats a weird mental break or form of grief or whatever the fuck

still doensn't change the fact that you don't have enough evidence to conclude anything than what they said happened, happened

Make your case, without linking to some stupid youtube video, as to why you think the government used crisis actors. If you're insistent that this is a hoax, why use crisis actors instead of just killing the kids which is something that they do to non-American kids on a regular basis?

>anyone who doesn't believe my facebook memes is a shill

this is why no one takes you faggots seriously

>Hurr I'm faceblind
Make an actual argument or just fuck off.

alright you win, i'm done kek

It.never happened. I.dont need to.justify myself who threw.away their.life studying a pseudo.science

I actually am facebling but that's not the point

The point is.

why are you faggots both convinced this happened? I work in hartford and we know it's fake. We talk about it all the time

What do you have to gain from this?

Sad. Mine fell out of the guard tower.

>What do you have to gain from this?
One less thread shitting up Sup Forums and encouraging /x/ idiots from posting their flat Earth cancer.

Sandy hoax =/= flat earth

Stop projecting....im glad we got to the bottom of this tho

If they shot real people for real, lawsuits from the survivors and families would mount so fucking high it would bust holes through the facade like crazy. You really think if people were really shot they wouldn’t sue the fuck out of MGM and Vegas police and the FBI and Live Nation? There’d be so many fucking wrongful death suits they’s all be fucking tied up in court for decades. Give me a break. Not to mention the explosion of social media videos of eye witnesses. I don’t see any coming out at all. Fake players and NDA’s keep the lid on. This way they can keep the story under contol. And yes they are fucking incompetent at the putting on the show. Always have been, the difference now is we have the likes of youtube and Sup Forums to dissect everything.

Show me one picture of a dead child

i'm not convinced it happened, doesn't matter to me either way honestly

your convinced it didn't happened, i inquired if you could convince me and you posted literally facebook images and youtube videos

so with this new evidence i'm convinced your a faggot, see how this works?

>tv show uses same picture for two different events
>"this is evidence of a massive conspiracy to take away guns and the second amendment by using professional protestors and faked events to warp public opinion into a desired result by the jewish illuminati"
>mfw no one suggests that the lower-middle class sleepy tv show worker may have mistakenly loaded the wrong jpeg file onto the feed

Youre*

Lol at the gif

>the gay .mafia made Sandy hook a thing and has been pushing it hard with a 4 year anniversary special lol why 4 years

>Liz soto center was conveniently destroyed in pr after ppl started following money

You won't convince me it was real. My cousin helped tear down the school bc of asbestos

There was no netowkr. The entire thing was staged

got me again.

Are you talking to yourself?

Here is a photo of real dead children. Now fuck off you disgrace you phony

Why r u posting Pakistani kids?

*network

*I'm a huge faggot, please rape my face

Fixed those for you

Holy fuck how old are You? Do you even know how to meme?

Lol but seriously you're wrong and emotional it's okay but come back to the thr3ad after your ritalin wears off

how about this???

Her name was EBBA AKERLUND

Pretty tough words for a gene rosen lovin retard

>Reminder: The people claiming Sandy Hook was a fake are leftists trying to deny that Lanza was a left wing terrorist.
So it's true you really are retarded

This proves Sandy hook was 100% fake

and this includes the dead body pic

You can attack me all you want t the truth will come out regardless

wat

Anne haddad is nancy lanza

Dylan roof is John Christian graas

Thwre's still no source on this image. Show proof or fuck off

Why don't you believe this?

Good question. Why are you posting a photo of a “dead” Syrian kid when we’re talking about Vegas and Sandy Hook?

No one is talking about Vegas hahahaha

And I posted the kid because we weren't allowed to see the Sandy hoax victims but cnn exploited a migrant.

>double standard

Learn reading idiot.
If there is no scientific proof for a claim, you won't get many people to follow your shit ideas.

I fucking hate this jewish disinformation. There is a conspiracy with sandy hook, yes. But this whole “nobody died” and crisis actors disinformation... anybody who continues to parrot this bullshit need to have their throat cut and be bled out. We need to start killing disinformationists.

The jewish establishment has no problem killing people. Especially children. Why would they orchestrate something that would require so many actors? They wouldn’t. It’s far easier to kill them instead plus they they enjoy it. So stop with this bullshit unless you want us to group stalk you and toss your corpse into a river after we kill you

No one died not even liz.soto

people usually die in false flags, yes... but sandy hook was a false flag where NO ONE died.

the school wasn't even a functioning school.

YOU are the shill. fuck off.

Science? Science isn't on The side of truth

There you go. Poor girl murdered and outrage or coverage. That’s what real horror and real death looks like. Mainstreamers think it looks like the movies. It’s more grizzly though.

^
>when someone goes full retard

FUCK YOU
They died you kike. You filthy disgusting ahskenazi kike shit. We are going to kill all of you fuckers and your families.

Cool relevant meme.

Someone get this goy a.raise

>And I posted the kid because we weren't allowed to see the Sandy hoax victims but cnn exploited a migrant.

>double standard

Agreed

Huh?

>americans believe a jew on a stick walked on water and revived himself
>dont believe in sandy hook

>makes claim
>provides no evidence or theories to back it up

nice try Shlomo.

spread the truth brother.

am i the only one who sees this picture before its opened?