We're all mature adults here, right? We can all agree that Camps is dead?

Other urls found in this thread:

busy.org/news/@gomeravibz/where-has-the-hero-of-the-vegas-shooting-gone-jesus-campos-is-missing-and-has-not-been-seen-since-october-1st
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Only pic of him alive came form his wallet that night

Exif data:

>Sup Forums
>mature adults

This website claims that these are multiple Facebook photos of campos. Honestly, I can't tell if it's him. He's dressed very western and using gang signs. I'm not trying to spread disinformation, just posting what I just read, mainly for the photos because I can't tell if this is him or not. Maybe u guys can.

busy.org/news/@gomeravibz/where-has-the-hero-of-the-vegas-shooting-gone-jesus-campos-is-missing-and-has-not-been-seen-since-october-1st

not him

Uhh, guys? He's back.

That small caliber gunshot wound to the temple detached some muscle fibers
You can tell by the corpses uneven brow, the mortician should have used more make up too. He looks like he needs a rest, preferably in a coffin 6ft. underground

You are really desperate for something deeper, aren't you?

thanks for reposting my pic from other thread. but there's no (((evidence))) unfortunately

“Campos” doesn’t exist. It’s an alias used by some agency. Multiple agents have been “Jesus Campos” at some point. Same is true of “Stephen Paddock” It’s why we have no info on these guys.

Not even desperate, the guy looks D.O.A.
They have him propped up like a scarecrow. Not sure whats going on but if the feds are involved, chances are we're not getting the full story

Why the cane?

Most damning to me is this guy doesn't exist anywhere else, SURELY someone must have photos with him no?

Someone forgot to scrub exif data

>when you die and some cia niggers do photoshoots with your corpse
Nigga is dead af, on every pic he's staring at nothing while the people with him are looking at the camera.
Also he's constantly being held by the people around him or he's holding on to them.
The whole thing is fucking weird.

10:24 am??

Story says he got shot in the leg.

It's part of the rig that holds the corpse up

pretty sure it's standard to run images through processing, like adjusting brightness and contrast, and compressing raw images for web

Wait this is an hour ahead from now....

Oh it's from after that? Thought it was a photo from prior to the whole thing.

Quick recovery, no?

Yeah, the fact that it was adjusted in photoshop doesn't mean much. The fact that he's dead in the pics is pretty important though.

The smiley guy is holding him up / supporting his body. The smiley is an illusionist. He always pats the guy to his right as well, to give an illusion that they are all so friendly there and it's totally normal to hold onto each other like that.

>thinking he ever existed

I think he's heavily drugged. Either he saw some shit that upset him enough to need to be medicated, or he saw some shit he shouldn't have and he needed to be medicated.