Alright user. I made this a few years ago and only got 2 sales...

Alright user. I made this a few years ago and only got 2 sales. I'm willing to go back into production if that retard doesn't hit me with a C&D. My question is, is there any actual demand for these? I can make more easily. Is there any demand? I tried to sell them for $60 before which is more or less at cost for my current situation. What say you user? Don't say shit unless you're willing to actually put money down. Would anyone actually drop money for a quality pepe mask? This is related to Sup Forums stuff but if mods think this qualifies as offtopic then please just move to /bant/ rather than banning me. I mean no offense.

Other urls found in this thread:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0231/2927/products/handguards-quad-rails-magpul-moe-m-lok-carbine-length-handguard-for-ar-15-mag424-3_370x.jpeg?v=1501884690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It looks fucking disgusting

I would buy one, but I can't afford the price. For Halloween, I'm having to go with a $4.99 Cobra Commander mirror mask and basically wearing the same shit I wear every day.
Have you thought about a GoFundme page or the like?
I can see you being a rich man if you quietly advertise these in places where kekistanis hang out.

Alright lads. Dead mask confirmed. I'll trash the mold and throw it in the garbage. Maybe you'll be happier with the Ebola Chan figures or something. I'll work something out you guys will like and can afford one of these days. Not joking about this. can timestamp confirm I am the original creator. Whatevs though. I'll hit you up when I have something cheap you guys can spread easily.

Send a free one to a youtuber and have them market it

>is there any actual demand for these?

Not anymore, you missed the train by a year. Not to mention Matt's kike lawyers WILL C&D your ass or worse.

dude its horrific in a sort of early 1900s children's party mascot sort of way. the more i look at it the more my anus puckers.

if you can do molding,get fucking smart and do this:

cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0231/2927/products/handguards-quad-rails-magpul-moe-m-lok-carbine-length-handguard-for-ar-15-mag424-3_370x.jpeg?v=1501884690

make vintage and cyberpunk gun furniture for both the real stuff and milsim/ airsoft. rake in your neetbux.

>Maybe you'll be happier with the Ebola Chan figures or something.
>Ebola-chan

You missed that train by two years, but at least no butthurt kikes would target you for these.

That's easy to say. Back in the day when /bmw/ was active they would've had you believe that meme work would've gotten support. Only 2 people bought them even when I sold them at cost. I've been a channer since 03 and I'm more than willing to make you guys whatever but I can't sell at loss. I'm already just working minimum wage despite my expertise. If anyone has some good idea what I could market to you guys then let me know.

why not do a Trump one?

Something about white nationalism

looks too much like a rapist, needs to look cuter

Can you make me one with a hole in the mouth?!

What about making a good pepe mask?

Well to be fair I hit it right when hottopic came out with a Pepe shirt which killed my sales. Then it got popular again because of trump but now it's unpopular again because of redditfags. SO THANKS REDDIT. I get requests constantly now but I know I'll get hit with a C&D now and that I'm also just catoring to redditors. I'ts pretty much a waste of time. Any idea what else you guys might be interested in though? I'm more interested in doing small figures. Ebola chan and Smug Wendy's are both something I plan on making figures of. Any other ideas Sup Forumsacks might be interested in?

Those who buy that kind of merchandise are the ones you dont want to hang around.

faggot, I used to post that all the time and people were fucking clamoring for it, you completely missed your window by a year+, you 8ch dork

now only poor kekistani children would want it, and they have no money

Maybe bringing memes into the real world with Pepe masks and Kekistan flags automatically fucks the meme.

I can't be the only one who cringes at the sight of them at rallies/demonstrations.

that mask wouldn't even block pepper spray... we need practical tactical items with dual purposes. a pepe gask mask or pepe eye saftey goggles would be more to the point in the mask game. i mean eventually youll graduate up to the bullet proof skinsuits made of out spliced spiderweb and lab grown human skin of course. im just spitballing here and found myself asking what good a mask would be other than just halloween but then again im not a huge fan of consumer life to begin with after having grown up in a nation of hoarders has made me adhere to a more minimalist lifestyle.

Yeah, around when someone shouted PEPE to the hilldawg.

Honestly, you're probably right about that. I'm just an oldfag with some skills trying to fill a niche market but the niche market apparently isn't interested after all. I'm only getting results once something hits reddit which means I'm not interested. FUG.

That was another thing I was worried about once redditfags started clamoring for them. I was afraid they would run with it and make it way too cringe. I think maybe small desktop figures or something like that is safer for us. Those don't lend themselves well to being taken to retarded reddit demonstrations.

CHINA

*too retarded

>that mask wouldn't even block pepper spray... we need practical tactical items with dual purposes. a pepe gask mask or pepe eye saftey goggles would be more to the point in the mask game
THIS. I'd love a Pepe safety mask for Antifa riots.

it doesn't even look like pepe you mong

I could see a market for well made, well printed Pepe Tarot cards

>buy pepes from china insects
>rob hardworking western whites of jobs

typical britbong.

Yeah, little things are the best way.

But you gotta work fast, when there is a happennig, work on some memento of that. And make it quick n' good.

Maybe send some for free when happening happens.

>hardworking
lol

Anything esoteric about kek would sell good to these mongoloids

Are you saying there's a market for Pepe Gasmasks? I don't even know how you get a gasmask legally certified or anything but that concept alone gave me a hearty kek. Thanks user.

I would have bought one.. fuck

that trump mask looks horrendous
love it

Very cool, nice effort, don't loose entrepreneurs spirit....

But it looks like the grinch, not frog

But you didn't. That's why it's dead. I spread it on all the chans. Both alive and dead chans. Only the BO of /bmw/ and some normalfaggot redditor from LA bought one.

Those are already being made. The painter of the "rare Pepe paintings" on etsy has been comissioned by someone to do a few, like these somewhat but in her own style. Someone wants to make money with that.

Tis an interpretation of smug pepe. Not erryone is gonna be happy with it. In fact a lot are gonna think it's shit. This is the nature of making products. I get daily requests for this masks now from redditors though. Needless to say I don't want to fill those requests.

This mask*

you're asking Sup Forums, remember that.
if you want the more normie crowd go with pic related.

>crashing the meme market

user. I'm an autistic, but low effort faggot. I'm really good at what I do but I only really care about you autists. Absolutely don't want the normalfag crowd. Anyone got an idea what you guys would be interested in that wouldn't be a dead meme within 2 weeks? I guess Hitler, but it would be hard to find a platform that would actually let me sell hitler stuff.

pls make a bane/pepe mask someone

I'd buy a merchant mask in a heartbeat. Or the sheeiit nigger. Or figurines.

Nah, looks like the perfect Halloween mask to scare the shit out of normies and shitlibs. Imagine a gang of RWDS LARPers walking down the street in the middle of the night with these on!

Working on a lifesize Trump bust but everytime he does something questionable like bomb Syria I pause that project again. I'm still questionable of whether he has been compromised or not. I certainly hope not though. I all pro-trump, pro-wall, etc.

Merchant and Tyrone figurines. Do it. Or a merchant piggy bank.

Sorry we can't be of more help user, but you're better off not doing it so that that kike Furie doesn't sue you anyway.

meant to reply to

try the_donald, those retards "praise kek" unironically

with no survivors

Sales thread?
Would anyone buy this fine piece of art? How much?

IDGAF if anons like it or not but I sculpted it to look creepy. That was kinda the point.

Read the thread user. They're why I stopped selling the thing. I unironically don't want their money. I've been here for a long long time. Don't want more of that cancer here.

Pretty cool
Just hold onto it until it's relevant

user dont trash the mold you put alot of work into it and it would just be pointless to trash it, ie hold on to it demand will come once again.

5/5. Would wear during the Rapture.

And I was the guy who bought the first, greeting from /BMW/

Even though the mask hasn't yet taken off, the picture of you mask has been a good meme that I've seen reposted many times

t. theo

Don't break the mold - there may be a time for it in the future, no point in wasting all that work out of bitterness

It's nothing. I can sculpt another pepe in an hour probably. Breaking and throwing out the mold saves space which I don't have a lot of right now.

I love you you crazy fucker. If you still have my number hit me up sometime. I have an income now so I have more options to push the cause. I obviously can't sell for a loss as I'm not a trust-fund kiddie, but I'm more than willing to do work for the cause. I have some ideas we can spread without having to rely on sales. When you get into sales it messes the meme process up IMO.

But it is relevant right now. The left has succeeded at making pepe into a hate symbol, a symbol of White activism that they have worked very hard to demonise. And OP made this mask to look creepy; it thus looks doubly creepy. People would lose their shit if they saw guys wearing these in public. If that's not the point, then what is?

Gonna be honest I have half a mind to recast/touch up the sculpt and make several mold from it. I'll then sell multiple mods then the pepe mask can spread independent of me. I've been considering that option for a year and a half now. What do you guys think? I could still get hit with a C&D though.

We need an army of people walking round in masks like this. Maybe as some sort of religion. Allowing Muslims to wear face coverings totally makes this legal also.

Wew lad. This is how I know I had a bit too much to drink tonight. I'm misspelling everything. MOLDS********. Point still stands though. If I can sell at least a few molds to some of you more artfully-minded fuckers and tell you how to reproduce masks then it can spread without me.

I admire his resistance to reddit faggotry

Don't trash it. I'd buy one

ask they have a better feel fo the market.

Proof.

It's cool, I'd buy it. But desu it looks a little bit more like the creature from the black lagoon. If I'm wearing a Pepe mask it's gotta be more proportional and smug as fuck. This ones lacking in smugness my friend

I really don't care if this thread dies right now. Some input on what you guys think could be good would be useful. Just posted timestamp proof of no LARP. If anyone could give opinions or ideas on what could be useful I would greatly appreciate it. If not then I'll just pull an non-kosher banksy on my own one of these days. I'm trying to give you glorious bastards an input now though because you mean more to me than pretty much anyone. Regardless, keep doing what you're doing anons.

are we friendly with the seagulls?

The seagulls have always been friendly to our cause. How new are you!?

/bmw/ BO hit me up on my phone number if you still have it. If not hit me up on my shitty twatter. @moosewiener. PM me. Would love to talk meme strategy.

I never took them as an ally, unlike something like Sup Forums which we can clearly see that the kikes are fucking with their hobby.

I think the warts at the bottom of the mask are too defined, it looks a bit thin, and the expression is a bit too hype.
Maybe make it a little wider with less high eyebrows and a bit more relaxed expression like Pepe has. Also I think the mask would benefit from Pepe's signature 3 eye sparkles.
They are part of what gives him life and makes him look like Pepe.
I etited it to look more like I mean. I hope this helps!

>I etited it to look more like I mean
I edited it to look more like what I mean
Don't mind my retarded typos

yo wtf user
you put a lot of effort into that mask

why not sell it as a limited edition pepe collectable on ebay or something ?

Make your own then. Also there has to be an eyehole somewhere. Thus no eye sparkle. If you want an eye sparkle that requires me to add in a clear plastic part over the eyeholes which means I'm going to have to vaccuform it to the rounded shape of the eye which means more time and money. I much appreciate the input though. I don't think you or many other anons really understand how time-consuming and annoying this whole process is though. Thus why it's discontinued. Also it's not thin at all. All of my masks I actually put on the market are 15+ layers of latex. Much thicker than you will find at any halloween store. They're thick enough that they will hold their own shape when not worn. Most masks won't do that.

I don't have your number and I don't have access to the account that I contact you on, I still have my trip from the board though so if you make a thread there I can prove it's me (though I'm not an admin anymore since I left for a while) do you have a throwaway I could contact you on?

Moonman masks for charlestone rallies? Lmao

>@moosewiener
nvm, saw this I'll get in touch soon - I was actually just thinking of you the other week but had no way of contacting you

say what you want about the chinks, they can knock shit off like no other

You were the one who said you might retouch the mold and also the one who literally asked if anyone could give opinions or ideas.
So here I am doing just that. And I didn't know the entire area of the black part was an eye hole, Pepe's eye reflections are small so if there is any space the reflections could go around the eye hole.
I wasn't even a dick in my reply either. You should be able to take simple criticism especially if you requested it.
Good luck with your lagoon creature mask that noone is buying.

Your mold looks great, don't completely abandon the project m8. Just do a limit edition run and set the price at $200 a piece, they'll sell - focus on the well off NEET, not the broke ones

Also just to be clear I also meant Pepe's head shape was slightly thin. Literally just a bit thicker on the shape of it would be good.
The quality of the latex is just fine and is not what I was talking about.

Sell the mold for like $1000, then someone better at marketing can make more. Get them listed on Amazon. Etc

If you only sold 2 then you clearly suck at selling things.

Also OP, you can get around the copyright stuff by marketing it as "meme frog" rather than pepe - you can get around it all and everyone will still now what you're talking about

Also, reddit is cancer, but it's also a stepping stone - give the people what they want, even if their cringiness kills the meme (which since it hasn't already it's unlikely too) a new one will arise

I really considered doing hard plastic moonman masks but concluded that McDonalds would legally assrape me if I did. Sorry user. If you PM my twatter I can walk you through how to make one though. If you suck at sculpture ur gonna have a bad time though.

Just make a throwaway twatter and hit me up. It's pretty easy to do. mail.com will give you a usable email for registration without requiring an actual phone number. It's honestly pretty easy.
@moosewiener is my shitty twatter. PM me there if you want to get in touch. Besides, twatter is one of the best places to spread redpills to normalfags. Make a throwaway twatter and kill 2 birds with one stone.

Yup, he's clearly a talented craftsman - Needs to let a proper salesman do the job.

>moonman masks but concluded that McDonalds would legally assrape me if I did
Correct lel

Start some new variation on it, say "Sunman" - shining a light and purging the darkness from the Earth!

Someone should make proper torches for the next faggot rally. I'm talking make it out of oak with a brazier at the top. If you can't use it as a club to beat a commie to death with, then it doesn't count

I actually did appreciate the advice. Just saying since nobody is buying it anyway there's not point in me putting in the extra work to get eye reflections. You gotta understand that this thing costs me approximately $50-60 to make and people ask me to sell it for like $10. Each individual mask probably takes at least 6-7 hours work to produce as well which I don't even charge for. Not trying to be a dick to you. I know it would be better with the reflections, but it's already pretty much un-marketable except to redditors (whom I don't want to sell to). Ur good user. Not trying to be a dick to you.

Yeah these mongrels don't understand you aren't some mass production chink creator. Your actually kinda losing money selling it to break even due to labor cost.

Another user had a great idea, send it to a youtuber and then start a channel, create a website, show how you make and etc. This seems like the best long term option instead of going for scraps.

No. You're missing the whole point. The meme's survival is far FAR more important than monetary gain. Money is nothing. It's literally just worthless paper with artificial value. The memes are everything.

Good idea, send one to Pewdiepie

>The MEMES Jack!
>They're the DNA of the soul!

Were you the one who made the Kek statue?

In that sense I don't disagree, but an individual meme is not important - if this meme died it would be a result of it becoming too mainstream which would mean that it had fulfilled its function and something else would arise

Also, if sarcuck and the kekistani faggots didn't kill pepe, this masks don't stand a chance of doing so but they can help serve as something of a rallying sign at protests and on youtube

great fucking sales pitch faggot. enjoy being a bluepilled nazi retard

I would buy it if I had money

No I wasn't. However, don't take the meme magic lightly. The last two years I have been delving down the greenpill rabbithole. We need to be careful with the memes and how we use them. They DO shape reality. Unpredictably sometimes for sure, but they DO shape it. As they say, don't throw your pearls to the swine. We need to be more careful about how we play our memes. This may be impossible on Sup Forums because of how normalfag it's gotten. We may need to go back to orchestrating things on more underground chans.