6 gorrillion dead micks, kill em all 1575

What the fuck? Hurricanes hit Europe?
irishtimes.com/news/environment/hurricane-ophelia-strongest-storm-ireland-has-seen-in-50-years-1.3256472

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uqs1YXfdtGE
youtube.com/watch?v=olDtH_Vc2QY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck its DRUMPF fault

Yeah, sometimes.

Have hit Norway sometimes, but strongest is a cat 3 in the 90s.

>Hurricanes hit Europe?
you better believe it

youtube.com/watch?v=uqs1YXfdtGE

Er strafe es.

How did you think the Irish Sea gets so violent?
It keeps being raped by your second-hand weather

I seriously thought they all disapated in the Atlantic or assfucked either the caribbean or north/central america

>live in Ireland
>windy every fucking day
>always fucking raining
>suddenly we're expecting a little more wind than usual
>suddenly we're expecting a little more rain than usual
>everyone other than the fucking Irish start panicking
I can still go down to the shop and by myself a breakfast roll, hurricane or no hurricane. This shit doesn't scare me, nor will it effect my chances of getting a breakfast roll.

Was in Irma, wasn't even bad. Americans are just melodramatic. Only problem was that, for some insane reason, American power-lines are above ground and their houses aren't sturdy. Ireland/England would be fine in the event of a Hurricane.

>more rain
At least I don't need to worry about getting sunburned.

Because many of them, mostly in the northeast, Midwest, and the West coast, never been in the hurricane nor go outside before.

Everything here is made with brick/concrete while my senpaitachi houses in the states are pretty much made only with wood.

its not funny guys. im not a dirty pumpkin stealer. im dutch and my plane leaves on monday

Come to Limerick, I have a 50 bag so I can make you feel like you're back home.

It's nothing to worry about.

im in dublin my man. but ive got enough joints here

This. Denis Naughten and every tit from the east trying to scare the shit out of everyone. They can only dream of being as sturdy as we are. Bring it the fuck on. I'm going down to the Blackrock for a defiant swim like any good local should.

youtube.com/watch?v=olDtH_Vc2QY

mind if we trade off?

no school Monday, Eirebros.
Met Eireann issued a red warning to certain parts of the country.

No. We'd melt in that heat. Get your own hurricane.

To be fair, the people in Shannon should be shitting themselves. All the buildings there are as filmy as fucking Jap paper walls, they're quite literally fucked right now.

All the leaves are gonna be stripped off the trees with this storm and it will look wintery as fuck before winter even comes and barren and depressing. Sad.

>We have a Paki Taoiseach
>Our world is going to end

I'm okay with this,

Shannon has been flooding since the gombeens decided to build on the flood plain of the largest river in the country. Centuries later and they still don't have a clue. Fuck em.

Someone delete this weather. I want to feel comfy cold

Over hyped.Just a bit more windy and rainy then usual.

35, seems chilly

>go outside
>see this
What do sorley boi