BTFO Vikings - Vikings were Cucked Muslims

So much for White Viking Pagan Purity.
Sad Varg on Suicide Watch
nytimes.com/2017/10/14/world/europe/vikings-allah-sweden.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily
youtube.com/watch?v=Uyr13SU2xgg&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
youtube.com/watch?v=K2LPHiY6yjk
youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Ethnic_groups
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Viking thing was a meme all along

Why do you keep making this thread, user?

Because it's true

user must know, Varg can't keep getting away with this

>THIS is the only way Christians can argue anymore
how does it feel knowing nobody with an above 100 IQ beleives in your Jew shit?

What's more likely is that they simply traded with or raided some muslims, as I'm sure several anons have pointed out to you in the other threads.
Looking at how you can't even reply to a post poperly, I'm pretty sure that you're a disinfo shill.

Varg lied and you know it. Vikings were like the nords of today

we wuz muzlim n sheeit

>this thread again

Yes this thread again. Pagans are cucks, especially muh vikings. Just admit for once, come clean

swedcucks just can't get a break, can they?

user..... you're talking to yourself

Muslims are just coming back home

>it all adds up

converts since hitler said islam is a warrior religion

Asatru has been around for 40,000 years islam has been around for less that 2000 years really activates those almonds

Nordics are chads

British Cuck this is your past, present, and future
Listen up, Islamic Conquest

There's nothing wrong with burning churches.

Did a viking rape your mother or something?

Post archive

this, Allahu Akber

What kind of deranged individual makes something like this? Saves it on his computer?

What is your agenda? Are you Jewish?

No, but a muslim viking probably did

ahhhh
time to shitpost

I have a theory.
Vikings found and brutally slaughtered Muslim tribes and found them to be worthwhile opponents so they took their words and signs as trophies.

every post smells like sage mmm yummy

uuuhhhhh
it reads MEME
>look @ it

:/

Do you not know how to reply to posts?

A deranged individual made it, and certainly not a "Viking". Viking = Norse people that went out raiding.

What is your agenda?

yeah, but OP is a dumb dumb

Youre all faggets so who cares?

ikr

During the second punic war Hannibal's forces fought for so long in Italia they started to resemble more the romans than the carthaginians due to having to use looted equipment.
Retard's conclusion: da cardaginanas wuz romanz an shit.

Floki converts to islam in the next season of Vikings

Come say that to my face christian, and not online, and see what ahppens

Norse traders are well known to have frequented the Mediterranean and to have been in Baghdad, normally to trade treasure/precious metals and slaves for luxury goods which would have been even more valuable back home. Obviously if you buy Silk items from the Arab world you will find some that have been decorated with Islamic writing and artwork. Im sure the writer of this article is well aware of all this but hey gotta push the agenda you're getting paid to push

They got fuckin blacked, that's why they were chimping out all the time. When the brits took over the water ways your road to mecca/muslim kang was blocked. You ran back into your hovels and forgot about what happened

Why do people take OP seriously?

He's obviously a newfag shill that doesn't even know how to reply to posts.

He looks retarded and autistic in this vid.

Is oklahoma anarchist a nationality? Does anyone care about legal status?

That's it. You just wrote your last sentence.

Stop this bait. Vikings frequently traded with and raided Muslim lands. >American education

OP here NordCuck, get at me, you and your kind are cucked muslims all along

I still don't get why people glorify a bunch of blonde haired niggers that only knew the word stealing and killing.

He's a shill

Or he's LARPing as a shill

t. lacks history knowledge + butthurt

lol.

>nordcuck education
Your history pales in comparison to ours like the Roman Empire.
>inb4 we wuz romans n' shiet

Why would he be sad about this? Varg has always loved Islam.

>butthurt Italian with an inferiority complex
Per capita and taking geography into consideration? Nope.

But as a whole? Absolutely. However to reduce Northern-Europens to only "blond niggers that only stole and muderered" is historically inaccurate and anti-white propaganda.

Fake news.

The grave isn't oriented towards Mecca.

The grave is a so called "ship-burial" (see photo to the left)

The buried viking lady have a necklace with a "figurine"

The buried viking lady was buried together with a rooster and a dog

The observations above do not support that she was muslim.

To add to the contra-dictionary archeological findings:

No contemporary mentions vikings praying to Allah or following a prophet named Muhammad.

All contemporary refer to vikings as heathens (i.e. not christian, not muslim, not jewish).

Lying is a sin in Christianity

>Per capita and taking geography into consideration
Nordcuck pls, the Roman Empire conquered, while you snowniggers just raided villages and got destroyed by Saxons.

a fucking arab traveled with vikings and wrote about it, they were trading bros back then, common fucking knowledge

He can't stop talking about Christianity and never says a thing about muslims, that's typical shill behavior.

Clueless.
I'm pretty sure those would be white belt exercises in any style that still has belts.

>trading bros
Vikingz traded their wyminz to them after all. It is now confirmed that pagancucks are shills and close allies of the muslim menace.

Wasn't Vikingstan invaded by Christians tho?

We've always known the viking raiding parties had made it to muslum territory litterally old news.

Please what? You are a loser with an inferiority complex. It stinks. Focus on your own country instead of being so butthurt about more successful ones (today).

"Nordcuck"
"Snownigger"
Nobody is taking you seriously.

Lying and making shit up, and using anti-white slurs is also typical shill behavior.

Varg thinks that Islam is a semitic religion just like Christianity and doesn't want it in Europe.

Not that I am aware of.

Yes, even then it was the vikings themselves that converted anyway. Nowdays who is more threatening? A beta Christian? Or a Muslim invader?

Christians tried to invade Denmark, but mostly failed hard. It was Norse women that turned Christian (soft religion that speaks to women) first and later often Norsemen fostered by Christian rulers. The Christian Norsemen wouldn't be called Christian today though.

Take Rollo for instance, a Christian that sacrificed Christian prisoners to the Gods.

>I'm talking about history
>OUR MODERN COUNTRIES ARE MORE RICH!
Typical retarded scandicuck. So yeah, whine about christianity while muslims are fucking your wives, like they always did since the past, this will solve anything.

What would call Anders Breivik?
He's still got the high score.

Holy shit I never knew Jodorowski was /ourguy/

Old shit. Compare him to the trucks of peace and other muslims and you'll realize he is a kitty in comparison.

Holy shit glad I quit watching.

I read a book about that. Eaters of the dead i think it was called.

You are the one that are butthurt about your country and life being so shit. So butthurt that you come to this Chinese Pelt trading forum to shill against people that have done much better in modern times.

>Typical retarded scandicuck.
Typical Italian cuck with 5% Sub-Sahran DNA, is this how low you want the "discussion" to go?

>So yeah, whine about christianity while muslims are fucking your wives
I'm not whining about Christianity, and muslims aren't fucking our wives. Projecting your degenerate fetish here?

>like they always did since the past
Again projecting your degenerate fetish

Stop being butthurt and focus on how to improve Italy.

Why the suprise? Nordcucks are more likely to convert to islam.

Fake news. PLEASE READ:

(1) The grave isn't oriented towards Mecca.

(2) The grave is a so called "ship-burial" (see )

(3) The buried viking lady have a necklace with a "figurine"

(4) The buried viking lady was buried together with a rooster and a dog

The observations above do not support that she was muslim.

To add to the contra-dictionary archeological findings:

(1) No contemporary mentions vikings praying to Allah or following a prophet named Muhammad.

(2) All contemporary refer to vikings as heathens (i.e. not christian, not muslim, not jewish).

He doesn't... He goes and discovers Iceland

ukrainian tourism minister explaining the significance about ukrainian wa of life..

Here's another argument: if she was a muslim, why is there no vail? Surely muslim women are buried with a vail?

This is fake news, and "dr" Larsson is only trying to advance her pathetic career like other infertile roasties like her. Just ignore her and fake news-sites.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Sicily

Wrong again

wtf i love multiculturalism and mass islamic immigration now

Burger. Why dont you change your flag or fix your country be4 talkin shit. Go suck a mexican nigger cock and kys

We all know this. Everyone knows the Jew media is trying to convince you that Muzzies are just as Nordic as you are. Only ones who are going to buy this are the bugmen soyboys.

Don't worry nord brother, I don't bother with bait threads such as this one.

Oh I'm so envious about a country that is getting culturally enriched, totally.
>Typical Italian cuck with 5% Sub-Sahran DNA, is this how low you want the "discussion" to go?
But here's the thing, I couldn't care less about being white or not, you're the ones who brag about being pure white while Jamahl is fucking your wife.

>and muslims aren't fucking our wives
Delusional, just like Sweden, this is Scandinavia gentlemen.

I would rather have Italy remain an insignificant country with people that hate immigrants rather a cucked and rich shithole like yours where immigrants are welcome to do anything.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uyr13SU2xgg&feature=youtu.be

Looks like the chickens are coming home to roost. Seems that you snow niggers have been culturally enriched for ages.

The JIDF here is the Italian

>Oh I'm so envious about a country that is getting culturally enriched, totally.
Rome and Milano are filled with more niggers as we speak than there are in the whole of Norway. Climb down from the tower and focus on your own country.

>But here's the thing, I couldn't care less about being white or not
White = European. You don't care about that? You would be fine being 5% sub-sharan sub-human? Kys

>you're the ones who brag about being pure white while Jamahl is fucking your wife.
But Jamahl isn't. This is your own degenerate fetish shared mostly Anglosphere posters on Sup Forums. It has now reached Italy. Sad.

>Delusional, just like Sweden, this is Scandinavia gentlemen.
In Sweden, Jamahl rapes just like he does all over Europe. But I agree, Sweden is in a really bad state, just like France, UK and Germany.

Norway/Denmark can't be compared to Sweden at all.

>I would rather have Italy remain an insignificant country
>with people that hate immigrants rather a cucked and rich shithole like yours where immigrants are welcome to do anything.
Italy is filled with sub-humans as we speak, probably more than in whole of Norway. So it seems to me that you are insignificant (which you are not, your words), poor and filled with niggers.

Nope, Rome has a gypsy problem. Milan is leftist like Bologna, and other than these two cities we don't have such a huge deal like yours.

No, Mediterranean master race, you sub human snownigger, bow before your roman masters.

>mostly Anglosphere posters on Sup Forums. It has now reached Italy.
Anglos have more history than idiotic scandicucks like you.

>Italy is filled with sub-humans as we speak, probably more than in whole of Norway
Ahahaha no, and even then this is how our people deals with them unlike you cucks.
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA

youtube.com/watch?v=K2LPHiY6yjk

youtube.com/watch?v=goNbJrRb81c

Our ancestors had many gods, when they sailed to the Mediterranean sea and found the god Allah, some of our people just picked up Allah as just another god to add to the list, we did the same with Jesus when they came to try and convert us. Nordic people looked at religion in a very unique way compared to other people.
You are just being ignorant.

You have way more niggers and other trash than Norway, the numbers are probably way higher too if you count the last years migrants:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Italy#Ethnic_groups

>No, Mediterranean master race, you sub human snownigger, bow before your roman masters.
WE WUZ larp

>Anglos have more history than idiotic scandicucks like you.
More? No. But bigger accomplishments? Sure

>Ahahaha no, and even then this is how our people deals with them unlike you cucks.
Meanwhile most young Italians live with their parents and wants Italy to be more like Germany and France.

>believing what the judenpresse says

>jewpedia as a reliable source
Whatever Ahmed, I know your shilling game.

No I'm not LARPing, Meds are the master race, snowniggers exist to bow to them or get crucified.
>More? No. But bigger accomplishments? Sure
>What's the United Kingdom/British Empire

What's wrong with living your parents? Don't they teach you to love your family up there? Or maybe it's because you're all a bunch of literal bastards that never had the possibility to meet your true parents.

To be fair, children just view muslims as wierd. Tribalism is innate. I was forced to go to a mosque when i worked in a kindergarden, and the general "consensus" was that muslims are wierd, and that playing with brown people is bad.

>Whatever Ahmed, I know your shilling game.
So bascially Italy is poor and filled with sub-humans. So then really you are just being butthurt and projecting you degenerate fetishes. There is no other reason for why you are typing like you do.

>No I'm not LARPing, Meds are the master race, snowniggers exist to bow to them or get crucified.
LARP

>What's the United Kingdom/British Empire
That's not more history. More history would mean that the people have existed for a longer time which isn't true.

>What's wrong with living your parents?
Because you would rather live on your own and start your own family?

>Don't they teach you to love your family up there?
Who is supposed to teach that? School? Government? Here we love our family, not because we are thought it.

>Or maybe it's because you're all a bunch of literal bastards that never had the possibility to meet your true parents.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Divorce_demography#Divorce_statistics_by_country
Looks like divorce is more common in Italy than in Norway

>This sudden discovery is not fabricated at all when Muslims are invading Europe.

There are movies, series and books being made around the clock to promote multiculturalism, they obviously are targeting Euro history and ancestry for destruction.