as spirit, as self, that is, he never is aware in the deepest sense that
there is an /ai/ idle activities

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/aDhUk
mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx
youtube.com/watch?v=1mSS9JjtdUQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to fuck Lala.

We're getting close to finishing Coloring Project 5. If you want to color with us or color a second square, let me know! The previous completed

coloring projects can be found here: imgur.com/a/aDhUk

Zip file with each individual squares: mega.nz/#!OsAViR6S!iQ26ozjWraXzkwmoFE8Oe4LRR9rz8j6KoPdeSfXx

you forgot the slosh

/pc/ doesn't even visit anymore

Me too.

Mikuru is a mirakuru.

is this yuri?

You wish.

only if your goggles are tight enough

Reminder that Ito is a very cute girl.

Indeed, that doesn't have sense.

llcn yr kpkn

What are these Threads even about

Pripara is canonically yuri, but those are spoilers.

We're too grown up for you now.

Fuck off.

It is yuri you imbecile, are you going to tell me Hibiki is just experiencing adolescence?

>[bitmap] Rilu Rilu Fairilu - Yousei no Door - 21 [32F15760].mkv
I know. I'm surprised, too.

Colored by mom

Why is she so perfect?

>Behind in like 4 episodes
You're so fast that I might wait for you.

Doushio

>[Wasurenai] Kamisama Minarai Himitsu no Cocotama - 17 [H264 1280x720] [23D3C234].mkv
>[Wasurenai] Kamisama Minarai Himitsu no Cocotama - 18 [H264 1280x720] [F9FD602F].mkv

Summer~

Dat perky little ass.

You asked your mom to color your square for you? That's cheating! It's a little small. Are you able to rescan it or take a bigger picture of it so I don't have to stretch it?

No, she watch the show sometimes, and likes the show, I told her about this project and she wanted to try doing it
I will try to rescan it

I love all of you, /ai/, please be around for ever.

is this better?

Yes, that's better. Thank you very much, user. This puts us at 10/16. We're almost there!

Your mom is cute. Mine also likes to color but she hates anime, maybe if I show her my square she'll give it a chance too.

>Colored by mom
The coloring project has reached a new level of cuteness

Here's A2.

To be honest I wanted to do a square but Rose was already taken
She used to watch anime, like Candy Candy and others, even my dad watch anime

I can do A1 if you want but I suck at all art.

foreheads

With an hour to go in the photokatsu event, I realised that I could totally dash for the final star reward.
4 stamina refills later, victory!

Gotta get those stars ready for the Stars.

Great job, user!

There's still C2 open if you want to join in. C3 as well if you want that, I have it printed out but haven't started coloring yet.

Got you downrilu. Art skills aren't important as long as you have fun doing it and put some effort into it.

I'm so happy to see so many people coloring with crayons and colored pencils, but I hope I didn't discourage anyone from digital submissions. Digital is completely fine if that's all you have to work with and want to color with us.

Why you ded?

That jigglypuff is older than the target audience of PriPara. I suddenly feel really old.

I want to fuck Jigglypuff.

Fuck you for always baiting me into reading your OP before realizing it's aidle activities

I bet I'm the oldest ainon. I'm wizard +1, prove me wrong..

I'm sure there are people older than you here.

>liked Hikari
>got Otome instead

we're all little girls though

+5
PriPara is pretty much my favorite show.

I hope idols last even after I become a wizard

Well, I guess I'm not needed anymore.

But what does it mean?

means nothing, i b slsh

youtube.com/watch?v=1mSS9JjtdUQ

Medley live...

Can they please please make it less terrible this time?

Waiting for a bug where Koharu's photo won't appear in Lives.

Should I roll for her now or wait until there's a PR chance up or pop types only thing going on?

Stop it
I might have actually have a reason to try this game now

I am sloshed and I love all of you, ainon.

Hm? It doesn't seem to have the usual "4 times the chance of getting the new cards" thing.
In which case there's no incentive to get it now over waiting for a event which will give you a better chance.

But not like that's going to stop anyone rolling right now. Get your 1/50 chance!

Can anyone post the Ojamajo Doremi chart with the order to watch the episodes for maximum sadness? It's the first time I'm getting really into this kind of series.

There's a four times chance at new cards thing? I've never seen it mentioned before.

I usually save up for event gachas anyway so I guess it doesn't matter.

What's your slosh drink of choice?

Oh, they added a new Yurika SR to the regular scouting pool too along with kaede.

rum is the power, rum is the key. rum is the one thing that will set us free.

Isn't there usually?
Shit maybe I'm imagining things. I was sure there was a higher chance at getting new cards, or maybe that's event cards when doing event gachas.

It's usually there. It was up for both Sora and Maria. Weird how it's not there this time.

That sucks but whatever, just gotta be a little more patient I suppose.

They've done a couple of those x type only pools lately so hopefully I won't have to wait too long,

Tristar~ Take Higher~

New scenario and song, whoo!

Prism Spiral and Start Dash sensation both have legend difficulty now, too.

I'm gonna fuck an ainon. I swear I'll make hthe worls rright forh ai. I love you ai.ñ-

Sloshposting is dangerous

I think they are reserving the 4x rate up for hime pr on wednesday.

Yeah I'd be saving my stars for the Stars at the moment. Kaede's in the regular pool now, so she's not going to disappear.
Limited edition S4's are going to be the big pull.

cute

I miss Komugi-chan already.

When i'm about to fall sleep is when i miss you the most.

>user who promised to say hi to me because the other user forgot to say hi to me forgot to say hi to me

Every time I hear Ako's voice I swear its Yurika's voice actor and I can't believe its not.

I want to fuck Akari's armpits.

There's so much that these two have in common, mainly the fact that they're both kind of annoying but just enough to where I can tolerate it without hating them.

I told you to trust no one. NO ONE

Hi user. I promise to disappoint you tomorrow by telling you I'm gonna say hi and then not doing it.