Trump BTFO!

German soccer team "takes a knee" in solidarity with American negroes!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=shpjLl7A_C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why r Germans all faggots

>berlin
>german

Here we go again

I hope Trump will quickly change his mind, lest he lose a good chunk of the German voters.

How could they possibly care enough to do that? Is the German media pushing it hard too?

Gerade wo ich Trump und die Amis wegen Trumps Iran-Rede wieder hassen will, machen die sowas und ich schäme mich wieder, Deutscher zu sein. :(

America killed the good ones in WW2. All that's left are Soviet rape babies and soykrauts.

Dumb kraut shits. The world needs less germans.

> German faggots get on knee to propose to refugees that fuck their wives whilst they watch.

This is the truth.

their only regret is they only have one mouth with which to suck minority penis

we have to build a wall

/thread

>Is the German media pushing it hard too?

There are some articles about it but it doesn't seem to be this kind of viral phenomenon, widely shared and talked about with dozens, hundreds of articles, well-placed on the front pages of big magazines, about it (yet).

But the headline here in the screenshot and in some other magazines literally reads: "Heartha (the soccer team) CHALLENGES Trump."

This is what they unironically want us to believe: "they CHALLENGE Trump" --- so much ... .... delusions of grandeur in a mediocre soccer team, that lost 0:2 after "taking a knee" .. it's just pathetic.

Just as I want to hate you again because of Trump's neo-con speech against Iran, they do that shit again that makes me feel ashamed for ebing a German again :/

Disgusting. This completely insane Trump bashing knows no bounds. Don't let these psychotic delusional people win. Our MSM here in GER is like CNN

fucking gay

get fucked krauts reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>German
>letting Berlin be gay

>hertha berlin
>youtube.com/watch?v=shpjLl7A_C8

>sjw team
>one of the worst teams in the league

really makes you think

> berlin

i'm not even surprised

What's next? "Challenging Trump" by taking some more refugee dicks up their anal cavity? Very strong and brave, let's all applaud them.

I hate that all german men died in WW2 meme, but sometimes i got the feeling that this is not too far away from the truth.

Trump's just playing a game with Iran here, nothing will happen. He prioritized relations with Russia over relations with Israel literally first thing in his term, if he was going to fuck with Iran he'd have started by putting boots on the ground in Syria.

He's not an idiot, he's just gunning for the midterms.

If there is something that germans should do, is shut the fuck up, you started two world wars and killed 6 gorrilion blacks, jews etc, how fucking retarded to be in "solidarity" with them now? But what can you ask from iliterate "athletes"

LOL, cringe as fuck.

>the whole point was to direct attention to the behavior of the police, but instead of talking about that, everyone's talking about football.

They should't tear down the wall in first place.

It's actually 6 gorillion Jews only. Just 5 million of the rest.

Cucknation...rip germanistan