Is paedophilia the only thing the left and right have a mutual opinion on?

Is paedophilia the only thing the left and right have a mutual opinion on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qCW5-VBdSi4
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The left and the right on its' own don't have any mutual opinions.

No. Lefties are pro-pedo.

Based on what goes on in Hollywood, I doubt the left truly cares enough about it.

Very soon the left will push to stop punishing pedophiles and instead insist that they be "treated". Implying that they're not culpable for what they do

The left is starting to say that pedophilia isn't 'bad':
youtube.com/watch?v=qCW5-VBdSi4
If libtardism continues on then we'll have "legalize pedophilic marriage!" in 2050

the left LOVE pedophiles! just ask Salon

You'll see it with other lesser things first. Drug users will be seen as victims of addiction and the crimes they commit to sate that addiction should therefore be viewed in a more forgiving way. Blacks are just victims of systemic racism and so their punishments should be lesser.
You've already seen something like this with the recent decision to make intentionally infecting someone with HIV just a misdemeanor

forgot the pic dammit

it's not the right side pushing lgbtp

conservative and democrat legislators vote precisely the same on all subjects except those that are emotionally provocative

you're coming HERE and expecting to sell the "us vs them" politico game?

damn son

the right wants to execute all pedos
the left wants to turn pedophilia into a sexuality

Meanwhile the far right continues to advocate a patriarchal, monogamous society which will once again weaken the ability of women and children to speak out against sexual violence. They're also riddled with Catholics and anti-sexual education. Rape and pedophilia both decrease when you remove men from an unchecked position of dominance in society, as most countries did in the 20th century.

At least leftists encourage rape victims to come out about their experiences instead of calling them sluts.

>At least leftists encourage rape "victims" to come out and lie about their experiences for attention and profit.

Fixed that for your, buck-a-roo

Sup Forums is full of pedophiles and is also a drumpfer safespace
coincidence? I think not

also its a well known fact that blumpf himself is a rapist

no the ancaps would probably buy child sex slaves for 20 btc per piece.

The right wants to hang pedos.
The left wants to pardon pedos.

Their opinion is the opposite.

>When the only way you are resisting is by calling someone drumpf.
>when you can't use pepe as a meme because your overlord told you it's racist

>meanwhile the far right continues to do nothing wrong but at least this wall of text may have distracted you from the fact that the only people advocating letting faggots who are wildly over-represented in child molestation adopt kids are leftists

Magazine articles. LITERALLY. Apologizing for pedos.

What if I told you that Marxism might have been created by pedophiles because it couldn't sustain the pedophile competition from the vatican? What if Marxism is a means to an end for furthering the protection of pedophiles?

Fuck the left I bet they never had shit happen to them.

The left is already defending pedophiles

yes they both accuse each other of being pedos

The only reason this would be outrageous is if you willingly conflate someone who's attracted to children with someone who molests children.

Of course it's a good thing for people who are attracted to children to get help so that they don't go on to molest children and you'd be a fucking retard if you'd prefer for them not to come forward.

Of course the UK is defending muhammads right to marry a 9 year old

The left covers up pedos.
Pizzagate is just dems

Then how fucking come lefties want to kill all nazis just for their views?

& the right just commit it in secret
hello catholics!

the right prefers loli and deepweb cheese pizza and the left prefers actually going out and diddling kids irl since they're not a bunch of basement dwelling neckbeards afraid to go outside.

The Left are the paedophile supporters - Weinstein paid Blii Clinton's legal bills for a couple of cases - Check out this gem from the Libtard New York Crimes - according to them Pedo philia isn;t a crime??????
nytimes.com/2014/10/06/opinion/pedophilia-a-disorder-not-a-crime.html

I'm not a kiddy diddler myself but the way normies talk about torturing and experimenting on pedophiles is kind of haunting and dehumanizing. Like an authority could claim anyone is a pedo and thats moral justification for terrorizing a person.