Asian Culture

Is Taiwan the most "authentic" Asian culture left?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow
youtube.com/watch?v=q6mtUkj315g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whatever about asia

Shut up you atomic roasted american almond eye

Taiwan? You mean Little China?

Wrong. Its obviously The Strongest Race In The World.

Just kidding. We're just jungle spaniards.

Yes. Korea has Korean culture. China has Chinese culture. Japan has Gundam. And because Taiwan is in the middle they have generic "Asian" culture.

i worked with a ton of taiwanese. they are the hugest wannabe jap faggots i've ever met. nearly every part of their modern culture is stolen from japan or korea, but they claim chinese ancestry only when it fits their cultural narrative. fuck the taiwanese holy shit

There's no such thing as asian culture.Even different regions in the same country have different cultures.

>amerikike saying this only because the taiwanese would be willing to make mainland China their vassal & a slave if they managed to reclaim it
Nice try though.

sound like a larper or butthurt you got turned down by a Taiwanese girl. All the Taiwanese I know are lowkey racists and more nationalistic than, well I'll let you pick any western country you want.

>Ethnically homogeneous countries tend to be more racist.
Holy shit get this burger into super Mensa.

>S Korea
>Culture

The norks have more korean culture than those consumerist samsung slaves. And those poor sods are under an oppressive regime for christs sake.

Only Japan managed to preserve their culture despite not remaining a backwater.

Yes

China, you mean Greater Taiwan ?

English teachers don't have enough money to have eye-reshaping surgery.

No, user meant Little China. Just accept it.

will mainland ever be retaken?

I dunno but they make nice keyboards.

Their culture is a Soviety historical reenactment LARP. We'll absorb them soon enough and fence off the area like a safari park.

I dont know man, you only represent one culture group while mainland houses various ones, like the hakas and the mas and the whatevers. To say One Chinese Culture you'd be singing the same song commies sing.

It's more likely the mainlands political system will fail and you'd end up with several chinas. I'm not sure if Taiwan could just automatically take over. Probably wouldn't work that way.

Btw does anyone else see the mainland political system as weak?

If you were less of a retard, you'd know that Taiwan has Chinese culture and China has whatever horribly mangled culture is left after Communism happens to a country.

I see it has more durable than other communist system since they allow more freedom without becoming easy targets for Soros groups.

They only imprison the subversive cucks while allowing some debate and dissent among the party members, and they don't bother the everyday Chinaman, I don't see it collapsing anytime soon.

Uhhh no? Bhutan or Mongolia are way more "authentic" I suppose if by authentic you mean rejecting the liberal capitalist lifestyle

Define Chinese Culture.

Taiwan was Japan's biggest colonization project. And since Chinese influence is what they fear the most, they cling to their old ruler's culture.

Why are asians so easy?

youtu.be/AP7utU8Efow

Surely it isn't Myanmar, Laos, Cambodia, Bhutan, or Nepal.

TAIWAN NUMBA ONE, GLORY TO KUONMITANG!

Hokkien master race.

youtube.com/watch?v=q6mtUkj315g