Just showed this to my mom

She was horrified
Said her son still draws like that but even worse
Still lets him watch youtube shitheads play video games all day
I said "hehe lets show your son(my brother) this image.
She got angry at me and said OH SO HE CAN FEEL BAD ABOUT HIMSELF? THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!
But then made fun of him just now for not being able to draw and said his shit at drawing while letting him watch tv and youtube assholes playing videogames all day

I guess it's true what they say; TV really does rot the brain.

yeah

>tv.png
Nice sources, must have been a scientific study.

Looks like bullshit desu

#3 on top is quite good for that age

Or that children who don't watch TV doodle a lot more and are therefore better at it?

>defending a device designed to keep you docile and submissive
>flag
checks out

Who in their right mind would let kids watch Disney Channel today?

Wow, there's more arbitrary detail in their shitty drawing of a woman.

Surely this is the endall criteria we should judge the merit of television usage by.

She did not tech him to draw, and surprised about he can't? Are problems in tv/vg, or in that she is bad parent?

This is an english imageboard, Vlad.

Inattentive parents who would happily see their child grow up receiving their daily dose of state-sanctioned propaganda which will turn them into a zombie/fag/retard. I saw a documentary the other day about Transgender Children by Louis Theroux. One mother let their 5 year old watch something about transgenders and was then surprised when an impressionable 5 year old said 'that's me', then proceeded to enable this delusion. Anyone who allows their child to watch this filth deserves what they get.

>Still lets him watch youtube shitheads play video games all day
I guess it's better than spiderman vs elsa

I'm too docile and submissive to argue with you right now. Just know that the more you do something the better you get at it.

this is exaggerated when referencing something that has only been alive a couple years.

Survival of the fittest.

This looks like bullshit to me. Looks like somebody just made it up

wow so you are telling me that children get influenced by tv and then try to draw people like they look like in cartoons? whats your point eurocuck

Need to post a version of spent 3-5 hours on Sup Forums a day.

Sounds about right.

If they start drawing men in skirts because they've seen some mental case """man""" parading around in one, we know why.

Now make a : Childrens drawing of spending 3 hours on Sup Forums everyday. Absolute braindead.

>my mums son
Wut?

This, wtf OP.

they'll just draw a nosey merchant

>kids who watch cartoons made out of simplified drawings draw simplified drawings

so?

>5 examples
>all almost equally shit
>but one is stick men
I can't even
>what is getting better with practice?
>What is large sample sizes?

Robot Chicken used to be great.

kill yourself shill rat

Chipped pot meet bugged kettle.

WEW
Someone's coffee pot is awfully hot

And what?

>children who likely spent more time drawing are better at drawing

>just showed this to my mom
>said her son still draws like that but even worse

>not watching tv as much means they practiced drawing to fill in that time
You must watch a lot of TV, you fucking retard

>She got angry at me and said OH SO HE CAN FEEL BAD ABOUT HIMSELF? THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY!
>But then made fun of him just now for not being able to draw and said his shit at drawing while letting him watch tv and youtube assholes playing videogames all day
fucking hell your mother is retarded.

the brain stops being creative when exposed to creative works.

I was just saying to my partner that the study could have been unscientific, but if you have friends with kids, or have spent time around a lot of them, it doesn't take a fucking genius to realise that it damages them TV is addictive an not very productive, my mum was good at limiting my t.v. to an hour a day which I thank her for now.

Children that spend 3+ hours a day watching t.v. we can probably assume they spend all of their free time, that means they aren't practicing drawing, aren't using their imagination, etc.

youtube autoplay is the new TV now, i've seen autistic children watch hours of the same video on repeat, but that's a special case.

regular children shouldn't be exposed this content, you've all seen the weird stuff that pops up on youtube with 500M views a pop, weird quasi-sexual stuff.

Strange way to word it right... may be a step-son however.

this

it doesn't take a genius to know that this isn't the best scientific study but rub a few brain cells together and consider why children who watch tv all day might be shit at drawing. hell, google has countless studies listed on t.v. and children, not that a study is needed to draw a pretty obvious conclusion.

do you need to measure the sun a thousand times to know that it is hot?

This

No doubt moving about, improving motor skills a lot more, when you're not vegging out in front of a TV. Also you're probably interacting with people and viewing them from a lot more angles/distances than you would watching TV/

Drawing doesn't even need to come into it.

V A L L E Y C H I L D RE N

kek

Things that kill your brain:

TV
Rap music
Mainstream Youtube
Sup Forums
Candy/chemical/industrialized foods
religion
bad sleep/night wake
alcohol/weed
Niggers
communism
lack of omega3
Bad Physique/fat/skelly
retarded family/friends
bad hygiene/filth/disease
no education
women/children

story?

Rather than this telling us that TV makes children shit at drawing, what it likely indicates is that children who are good at drawing watch less TV. This is because drawing takes imagination, and children with the capacity for imagination and who are naturally more interested in exploring it are less more likely to be entertained by something like drawing, whereas children with no imagination who can't draw or play for fun will of course be more attracted to watching the electric jew.

huh, so thats why I'm never gonna make it

You have 10 minutes to draw a person in Paint (or a Linuxcuck alternative if you're too poor to afford Windows) to prove that Sup Forums users are more intelligent than normalfag adults who watch TV all day.

This is retarded. What do the children who watch less TV do with the rest of their time?

Do they, dare I say, DRAW? They probably just have more practice. Without understanding any of the other variables this is a retarded excuse for a "deep impact" based on this new-age desire to break free from technology. Everyone is always like "YEAH LETS STOP WATCHING TV" for 10 minutes after they read something like this, then its right back on Netflix or Youtube or whatever until the next time.

Pesticide was contaminating their water supply in differing amounts depending on location in some village.
I got it from a textbook and don't remember the exact details.

wew those valley kids
>"Draw a guy"
>okay:DD here go
>upside down lobster man

The issue isn't that the drawings on the bottom are worse, the issue is that they all have zero creativity and less attention to detail.
>Round body
>Stick arms and legs
>Very basic facial features
>No clothes
Meanwhile the ones on the bottom
>Have limbs with some thickness
>All of them included hair (vs. one tv watcher)
>Include clothes and even shoes
>Include eyes, noses, mouths, and ears

wtf do kids even watch on tv these days?
>morning cartoons are gone
>afterschool cartoons are gone
>saturday morning cartoons are gone
>everything is news, commercials, or paid programming

Cartoon network still exists. I mean all their shows are shit but it still exists and still plays 95% cartoons.

I can't draw anymore.

oh snap. completely forgot about the cable jew.
>still, rip in peace broadcast tv

>one kid draws better than the other
>doesn’t watch tv so has had more practice drawing in their free time
>shocking.gif

>too poor to afford windows
You can download it free “trial” which is unlimited

This is what we call pseudoscience you faggot.

The children who watch more TV are actually the better drawers. The only problem is that they're learning to draw like this.

CN is pretty good, gumball, regular show etc

>my mom's son
We're reaching levels of cuckoldry that shouldn't even be possible.

whyd they get a retard to draw all these children? And what does them watching TV have to do with them looking like retards?

forgot humans

i still draw like that

The ability to abstract is a sign of intelligence. It can't be said offhand that bottom shows reduced mental faculties (nor the converse). Another possible explanation is that the bottom kids have a shorter attention span and thus don't like spending time giving details or accuracy to their drawings. Until these theories are tested, the comparison doesn't mean anything (it has value in the fact there appears to be statistical difference between the two groups, which warrants being studied).

>consider why X
>when you haven't actually been presented an extensive proof that X happens
FFS, it's like none of you know what the scientific method is

So you can learn how to pimp your kid for maximum monies.

>defending a device designed to keep you docile and submissive
>implying that internet doesn't do the same and even more effectively.

Ever been to at least one hugbox?

here it is

>women/children

This shit straight up kills your soul

>Still lets him watch youtube shitheads play video games all day.

Its so fucking weird to me that kids today don't play their own video games. We have reached a new dimension of lazy degeneracy.

I'm never going to let a TV or PC in my house if kids are there too. Hell, I only keep this PC for Maps and MS Word. You might as well cut off your child's arm as let them watch TV.

>tv
>creative

You hurt your mum badly by questioning her ability as a parent, that kind of shit hits mothers hard if they aren't trash, and you did it over an unsourced jpg. You're an ass.

i guffawed user

beautiful