Be aussie

>be aussie
>go to the shops to get a meat pie and coke
>don't get shot

Life's pretty good over here in an oppressed communist nation.

Yeah it's pretty great being Anglo.

Very great indeed.

You people are not right

>Not drinking a cold lager with your meat pie

What a fucking poofter.

Why the fuck do you care?
Nearly all shitposters on guns are literal unamerican cucks.

It's a long way to the shop if you want a sausage roll.

Fuck off mate, we're not Anglo. Stop trying to claim our superiority. We're better than all you cunts and it has nothing to do with you faggots.

Have fun with your Chink cockroach problem, Australia. You don't deserve the notoriety you get when it comes to racism. I've been to Sydney and good lord the fucking chinks have taken over a decent city yet again. But no sympathy for you fucks. Just like Vancouver, you'll just complain about it and DO NOTHING.

just had a carlton dry and 7 mini pies, also I have 3 firearms, if I get thrice repeating numbers I'll go shoot up the indians at the servo

This is such low bait I'm not even going to argue.

>being proud about having less rights

reroll I don't care

>be murica
>ban guns
>try to collect over 300 million guns from armed citizen in house raids and other shit
>CIVIL_WAR.MP4

Australia has virtually no Mexicans.

Be like Australia.

You lost the emu war, might as well abandon the firearms altogether if you can't use them right.

>>Australia surrounded by the fucking pacific ocean and sharks.
>>Be like Australia.

>>Switzerland guns are completely legal, one of the safest country in the world.

>>Honduras and Venezuela, guns are ilegal one of the most dangerous countries in the world.

Because gun violence is no related with gun regulations, is directly related with life quality, culture, education and having shitholes countries as neighbors.

>you'll just complain about it and DO NOTHING.
yeah, but that was because it was Vancouver

>homicide rates stayed the same regardless

wow, it's almost like you don't care about the truth but only about what the media decides to report on

weird, wow, unheard of

>a yank with out an opinion
fuck me swinging

Nonsense buddy. All modern day decent non-European countries are Anglo

>meat pie

>we only care about mass killings that occur with guns. Why you ask?
>???

>AH NEED MUH AK-15 TA PROTECT MUH BURGERS FROM DA GUBMINT-
>*drone striked from 1000 feet away*
That'd be your civil war, Cletus. Go fuck your sister you stupid redneck retard.

>be swiss
>buy gun easily
>dont get shot
hmmm

Go jerk Canada off you fuckstick, i dont want any of your faggotry rubbing off on us.

>implying an island with merely 1 million guns and no history of organized crime is the same as a country connected to fucking Mexico with 350 million guns and a large history of organized crime

Also America isn't Australia you rimjob.

I lol'd.

>be aussie.
>but really a china man from china

The guns arent the problem I wish people would understand this shit. In my neighborhood every single household owns a gun and we leave our doors unlocked all day everyday. The last shooting we had was in 1989. You know why? Because my town has no niggers.

Pic extremely fucking related.

WFT is a meat pie really? Is it like pot pie with vegetables and beef?

I know this is bait but
>drone strikes patriots

There's your military coup.

you know there's also the very real possibility of total societal collapse, at which point you'll probably want a gun or two

Really? Couple thousand do a pretty good job in Krapistan.
Imagine several million.
Dumbass.

You can't rule rubble, sven, how about you go fuck your mother if you can find her, she's probably sucking Jamal's dick as we speak.

Reminder that the founding fathers would've supported private McNukes™

>be burger
>but really a pawn

Be Aussie
Have a 24 million population mostly European
Screen immigration and deport any illegal to another isolated island
Have a gun policy that dont reduce total murder/crime and brag about it

Life 's pretty good when you are a small homogeneous island that no one care about.

Ahahah you faggots fell for a false flag a literally gave your freedoms away fucking cucks lolol

How well is that working in Afghanistan?

to all non australians, our mass shooting was supposedly carried out by a literal sub 100 IQ retard (tested, he was genuinely, without memeing, retarded) who killed so many with headshots from such a range that its comparable to professional soldiers. the official story is that he was shooting from the hip and yet he has the accuracy of a seasoned veteran, shooting people in the head like its nothing. eyewitnesses say the shooter looking nothing like the accused and in fact look like a trainer soldier with the way he moved

The United Anglo-Celtic Isles
Will e'er be blessed by Freedoms smiles
No tyrant can our homes subdue
While Britons to the Celts are true.
The false may clamour to betray
The brave will still uphold our sway
The triple-sacred flag as yet
Supreme, its sun shall never set

you think a government would do that? massacre da goyim with a trained professional? I think you'd better go have a nap

>ban guns
>other serious crimes rise instead
>but now the people lost their only security against tyranni.
Well played shitfags

You do realize that military personnel have been estimated to have a 70% desertion rate in the event of a civil war right? And drones cant hold territory dumbass. You need boots on the ground to hold order. That and the civilian airforce in this country is rather impressive

Swing and a miss

professionals go for headshots at range?

>Is a global pawn and gets called a pawn

"U-U-U-U-UH, SWING AND MISS!!!"

im sure there'll still be a few million patriots roaming around with gun, even if that did happen.

DUDE THESE VIETNAMESE POOR SHIT FARMERS WILL BE A TOTAL PUSH OVER LMAO

yeah, shot 30+ people from a distance in the head from the hip.

After the gun confiscation your murder rate went up and your gun homicide rate went up. The only thing that changed was your arbitrary definition of a "mass shooting"

Try again next time you cucked emu-dick sucking faggot.

>be aussie
>get carried away in a spider tornado

Actually they were a pushover because they had to be supplied by the chinks, not having weapons of their own. You didn't lose, you started and bailed out to satisfy the (((pacifists))) at home.

why did a concealed carry take him down? See what happens when you slack off Ausbro?

>be American
>wake up
>kill something at the ass crack of dawn
>liberal neighbors are butt hurt but can't do anything about it
>Rub story in face of Commie Aussie
>Commit mass murder
>blame wh*tes
>????????
>Profit

Stupid faggot, our way of life is far superior to yours.

>be based anglo
>send all our convicts to a baking hot barren wasteland on the other side of the globe
>accidently becomes one of the minority of first world countries on Earth

#JustAngloThings

those that give up freedom for security have neither.

>be aussie
>be shivved by a boong sniffing petrol from a can

FUCK
OFF
NAZI
SCUM
YOU WILL LOSE

Poorfag scope

Thanks Dad

>be australian
> get bitten by spider or snake
>die

>doesn't want a military coup to take over the country
>nazi
Wew lad

#notallguns

Only 13 dollars for a bottle of cola, fair savings

>what is improper eye relief
I almost feel bad that you will never be a connoisseur of rifles and scopes... then again, you gave up your rights so...

Don't forget, Australia doesn't have nearly the number of niggers, and hardly none of the mestizos that the US has. Pic related

[inconvenient facts intensify]

The bad kid becomes a first world country.
The rebellious kid becomes a superpower.
The good kid becomes obsessed with leaves and donut restaurants.

>be abbo
>huff some petrol
>start retarded thread on 4chin
>huff spray paint
>fuck sis in arse
Auss fags can only dream about how fucking awesome we have it.

dammit wong image

Oi, cunts, when will you finally let Dr. Ian the chiropractor post new videos?

Oh yeah willingly sending 50k of our kids to die for some medieval gooks only to lose. total win

>be aussie
>get hassled for a angry smoke from meth head abo bushpig bitch coming back from centrelink, [ushing a kmart pram followed by 3 halfcast abo kids.
>tell her you don't smoke
>"arrghh fuck off ya dog cunt, white dorrrgg"

Australia has a very real abbo problem. They make up 2.3% of the population but cover 28% of the prison head count.
That's more than 1210% as probable of being a criminal if you're a boong instead of a person.

>be australian
> get bitten by spider or snake
>evolve
ftfy

>only to lose
It was to stop communism, and you were winning before you bailed out. Then in Cambodia you didn't even try and 25% of the population got massacred by Pol Pot.

it's not that bad.

if you were in western sydney it would be more like

>be aussie
>get mugged and beaten by a pack of rabid muslims.

melbourne:

>be aussie
>get carjacked by a sudanese "gangster" at an intersection

Brisbane:

>be aussie
>get pulled up by police for ID check and questioning
>go home

>It was to stop communism
You are very naive my almost white friend

And the father has his wife and daughters raped by Pakistanis

>le white people meme

The military personnel will stay with whoever pays them.

The media always talks about Australia as an example, but never you guys, medpack. I wonder why that is.

>Daily Stormer

because we are a classic example of the government controlling every aspect of a persons live.

>Ho Chi Minh was the same as Pol Pot

Make love not war.

Breaking news, leftists don't understand honor, oaths, and commitment, especially to the Constitution.
Further at 11:00.

To bad y'all banned the only tool to quickly and effectively kill snake with the squeeze of a trigger.

>you will never win so just surrender all your rights, peon

Be a realist, 99.95% of those guns will be immediately handed the cops will knock at their door. The rest will be taken from their charred bodies without a single shot fired.

Adelaide

>be aussie
>Cant use the fridge because power prices are literally the most expensive on the planet.
>Single power line falls and the entire state is put into a state of black out so the stores are closed
>Go home, worst unemployment and highest debt per capita in the Commonwealth but its all worth it because 70% of locally generated electricity is green and Western Australia pays for our infastructure

>Another foreigner thinks they know how Americans think.
We're rebellious by nature. It was our literal founding.

WRONG!

>We're rebellious by nature

>cross the street at undesignated point
>get arrested

>#notallcommiegooks

>talks about rebellion
>voluntarily lent life to a kike strawman