New chapter is out so you know what that means
>"user quit reading World's End Harem"
>NO! I'M ENJOYING MY ANGER!

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1743180
First male still confirmed for acting in the best interest of mankind

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6-2cCpFRx3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

So that last page means that purple haired chick might be MC's girlfriend?

Anyone still read this garbage?

did she rape him yet?

Has he found his gf yet?

I'll pick this up again when the MC fucks the loli.

So, can I fap a lot while reading that or is it shit?

Did purple hair's breasts shrink or am I going crazy?

Will first male cuck betafag out of his own harem?

Now that Nisekoi has ended, I think pic related needs an update.

It's either this or Seo.

Or trying to look like her

Only works for shows that have like at least a hundred chapters, where everyone and their mother and their fathers and their dogs and its dire wolf ancestors can see that this and that character belong together and that it's just one eternal delay and cockblock after another.

So in short, World's End Harem is too soon for the bitter otter.

When will MCs balls start working?

SEOOOOO makes more sense because fuck him.

Still a better premise than most manga.

Because no matter what, they can't repopulate the Earth with 5 people. He's doing the only sensible thing he can as a Scientist and try and find a way to save all the males in hibernation before they die.

>Because no matter what, they can't repopulate the Earth with 5 people.
Yes you can

Each guy should be able to AT LEAST get 100 women pregnant a year. 500 potential babies (Not including twins) within 1 year. It is at that point that the population really starts to explode after that generation is old enough to have children. Inbreeding is not even a issue as if they make sure that every relationship has to be at least 4 generations apart there will be no major consequences.

Sleeping planet was better shit.
Still waiting someone gonna translate the second half.

Someone post the response to this issue please.

Never, is an MC.
MCs genitals are there just to jerk off while watching other guys doing the fucking.

thanks

>Because no matter what, they can't repopulate the Earth with 5 people. He's doing the only sensible thing he can as a Scientist and try and find a way to save all the males in hibernation before they die.
sure you can. even taking aging, genetic issues, and girls being born at the same or similar rate as boys, childhood deaths, ect... if you do it scientifically, limit breeding partners to 1 partner per 24 hours, and 1 ejaculation per 24 hours, make that partner breed at her most fertile in the most fertile position (missionary);

the 5 original men should be able get the ball rolling for a breeding program that spawned a little over 3.5 billion MALE children in 42 years (assuming the MALE children enter the breeding pool at an average age of 14yo); with zero genetic issues or inbreeding required.

Take out one male and that number expands out to 60 years, two males and it expands out to a century. The problem you'd have is critical skills and technology, and the skills to maintain that technollogy won't live long in a world with just women left. There is a clock ticking on world civilization that requires the repopulation of the world and restoration of the human species as fast as possible, else the world will degenerate back into a pre-industrial revolution state BEFORE you can reach the critical 3rd generation of offspring.
'
So the longer he withholds his sperm the worse the situation will be for the survivors a generation or two down the road. That's the problem when you're dealing with compounding numbers like that.

Sorry, I'm on my phone. English translation when?

lol

Its out.

>All those bureaucrats calling him "Sir Impotence" and calling for him to be forcefully gangbanged

Kek

>Sir Impotence
Good Name for this faggot.

>anyone who actually wants to have sex TO SAVE MANKIND is shown as a "bad person"
This is purity faggotry taken to the next level

Honestly i'd just fucking shot him, fuck him and defrost #3

10 bucks mc-kun's agent is his waifu he's looking for.
I mean it feels like it's so damn heavily implied like wtf guys am I just delusional or is this just painfully obvious?
What was she doing before two years ago? Getting new eye contacts?

>wasting valuable stock

Tying him up and raping him is the most efficient option.

I heard that scientists can have children but I'm not a scientist so I'm not 100% sure

>am I just delusional or is this just painfully obvious?
It's obvious.
The problem is, Its TOO obvious. So you start to wonder if it's really that simple.

Nah you don't want to risk spreading his genetic flaws. Better to clear any trace of his faggotry from the genepool. Kill his slutty sister too.

>wasting even more resources on him so his offspring can become faggots aswell.

Seriously just fucking shot him and give the remains to the bear. You are wasting money on the guy and you'll probably be wasting money with his sons.

Manga are made to appeal loosers. This is the way basement dwellers see "normies". They identify them with the cool guy that creampied all of their school crushes bragging about it with them later.

>implying morals are genetics

Raise them in a completely sex positive environment (away from their father) and harvest in 18 years.

I'm guessing she's gonna fake her identity of his waifu and totally try to seduce him and he'll be like
"Yo bitch you aint my waifu. My waifu isn't a slut" and retain his innocence
I called it if it happens

>18 years

Try puberty.

No even losers want to do sexy girls
This is just 100% faggotry

I already dropped this shit after chapter 1.

>it's an actual the "'villains' did nothing wrong" situation

MC is the true villain. Every day he doesn't do his duty he drives the world into further ruin. Thank God that Number 1 is doing his part.

considering how the author portrays no.1's activities as nothing but giant multi woman orgies, i'd say these women aren't being remotely scientific about this.

so humanity is fucked whether this queer gets his dick wet or not.

Purity is a necessary evil.

Sluts are inherently an evil species. The human race should vanish over my dick being tainted by sluts.

Look at this slut: its probably full of diseases.

What if the hot girl has brain problems?

At least this manga is self aware

this needs a new MC
youtube.com/watch?v=6-2cCpFRx3I

Wouldn't surprise me if they figured out some way to ramp up sperm production/quality to make orgies actually be the more efficient route.

>10 bucks mc-kun's agent is his waifu he's looking for.
>It's obvious.

nah. his agent has a mole under her right eye and clearly is a size or two larger then his childhood friend (in the chest and hip). Of course that all could be a false flag.

MY THEORY - The agent is his childhood friend, she created the MK Virus by accident trying to cure his M.S. She tried to fix the mess she made of the world as the men died all around her. Eventually her mind broke, she ran away, and had conditional/psychologically induced amnesia. Somehow she worked her way into a position to be near the MC when he defrosted, probably due to "subconscious desire born of love". Because she's suffering from amnesia, she's carrying out her duties trying to get the MC to breed with other women.

Of course since her amnesiatic ass just heard about his childhood friend and looked her up, she thinks she might be her, or at least looks like her. So now she's got it in her head to convince the MC to fuck other women by pretending to be herself. The amulet the MC gave her will help him realize it's really her at the crucial moment, and untangle the DRAMA.

Of course the fact she's a butcher worse then hitler will be hand waved away because the author is a beta.

They really should just tie him up and gangbang him already

I mean they must be fucking kicking themselves, the only other survivor is a fucking betamax

Japanese men are herbivores man. They would let the human race die in the name of purity.

>tfw you're tempted to unironically read this shit since you survived two different betamax shows

Dropped it last time when MC went full "fuck stopping being faggot, let's go FULL faggot".

Retarded girls are a main japanese fetish.

Even if they can crush your pelvis?

No, that's more westerner.

Especially if they crush your pelvis.

Nurse and Agent are best girls.

You know what? Fuck mankind.

>Japan on purity

The human race was a mistake

These bitches fail at STEM and can't figure out any of the technology left behind from male scientists.

Meanwhile, in Chapter 1, it was already stated that MC was a medical student prodigy.

Also, some of these positions are useless.

It was already stated by the manga that food production is completely handled by the machines and AI and that of the Food AI gets fucked, everyone is screwed so why is a woman allowed to be Food Manager when her useless position isn't directly involved with food planning at all and she can't really increase food production anyway.

Secretary of Health and Secretary of Technology are useless positions. We already saw a manga panel of the women giving up on figuring out how the left behind AI systems work.

They should just shut up and let a man do the job.