Does anyone else feel like this makes sense now?

Does anyone else feel like this makes sense now?

yes

Sandy hook was a FEMA drill. Notice how 5hey took nancy grace off the air

Jennifer lawrence and emma watson both gave themselves those lesbian pixie cuts, i think it was to get the same effect but without torpedoing their career. Can anyone think of any other examples?

Checked
>captcha: tomas school

Was she raped by Weinstein?

This is a pattern we recognize now. A lot of these girls were manipulated and handled since childhood, no matter how corrupted they have been, there's still a soul in there somewhere that has probably been screaming for years. Sometimes they break.

Katie perry?

Wew

The worst part this that it seems the parents were complicit in a lot of these examples.

Their handlers are fucked up degenerate sub-humans and deserve AIDS.

She was raped by everyone just like the rest of them, Weinstein is just the one they're sacrificing to appease the normies atm

Maybe she did it because a pedo exec liked her hair
Maybe Angevins jolie cut her tits off for the same reason

She was a Mickey Mouse Club kid. Of course she was abused.

kaley cuoco
miley cyrus
katy perry

dunno if any of those got schlonged, but is highly likely seeing as kaley was involved in the fappening (pointed out as weinstein's phone was stolen, or someone similar to him) and the other two went a bit batshit along with their unattractive haircuts

Katy Perry was molested by a different group: Liberal Politicians.

She had her freak-out over the 2016 election. Lots of these Progressive shitheads know their Golden Age is over, and some handled it better than others...

Why the fuck would it make sense you roo fucker retard

Hollywood liberals, Washington liberals that's just two heads of the (((hydra))) user

I know we are like the US's annoying little cousin but me and 1 other mate have followed Trump since the primaries, he may not be our countries leader but he is certainly mine.
Copped so much shit for so long and november 8th was honestly the best day of my life. Had a fuckin gutfull of all the pc bullshit like all of you and still take so much joy in lefties melting down over him.
But all this shit is getting fucking real. These cunts have to die

Equal bad is the fact, that they know no different life. So from their perspective their preaching of rape culture makes sense. Because they grew up in Hollywood enviroment. For normal people they're delusional cows.

>women in hollywood become feminists and speak against rape culture because they literally live in one

She saw it in movies where the character was depressed.