The only reason the government doesn't fear you is because of your fear of death...

The only reason the government doesn't fear you is because of your fear of death. That is why they promote atheism and other nihilistic ideologies. Once you realize that there is a God and afterlife, consequences would never be the same.

Stop posting. You are triggering me.

Ok

Good thread

Big if true

Wait but the exact opposite of what you're saying is true. If there's no point to life you might actually be more likely to commit a murder suicide

Also it sounds like you're promoting islam

Murder suicide is nothing to them. One puppet and a slave dies. Big whoop. Also, they control the masses through fear of death. Outliers do exist.

>One puppet and a slave dies. Big whoop
Yes but you can say the same thing about their life
>so what if I ruin my life becoming a criminal. Big whoop.

95% of people are scared shitless. Death is the opioid of the masses. Why do you think the Soviets banned and suppressed religion?

Don't change the subject. If what you said in op is true then why aren't Christians constantly killing corrupt politicians.

>believing people are what they identify as

Ok. You're the reason the Christians are dumb meme exists. You should keep your mouth shut from now on.

Afterlife would be real nightmare

for you

No. Christians existing is the reason for the Christians are dumb """meme""".

You can't ever escape the fear of death. Investing your faith in God makes it much lesser however.

>be more likely to commit a murder suicide

Which is why the Johnny Jihad types are so difficult to enslave. Though Christians are told that suicide is immoral so would likely avoid it.

OP's premise is true and this is why Jews/Communists push Atheism and secular humanism so hard and despise Christianity.

Whatever you fear losing I can simply threaten to take it away from you and you are my slave.

>afterlife

You are mentally retarded aren't you?

Hardly any Christians commit murder suicides on politicians though.

Was eternal suffering of existence part of god's plan?

>muh heroes
In case you didn't realize heroes are extinct, the only ones left are the progeniture of utter cowards.

It's true. Collective common belief in a set of moral ideals makes a populace unbreakable.

To keep that from happening, promote atheism in schools, teach evolution as an unquestionable fact, and let each successive generation grow up with the idea that their lives are pointless, meaningless wastes of time.

People are empowered by realizing they have a creator. It's the goal of the ruling powers to demean this belief and squash it whenever possible to keep the people divided, dazed, and confused.

>Not realizing that a niche japanese game company was right and that the Law Path is the correct way to go about things
>implying we shouldn't just create a small community which worships God and then overload the Yamato Perpetual Reactor to wipe out the unclean ones.

Can someone explain to me how redpilled people still exist in Nordic countries? It seems like even the most "redpilled" morons from there have eaten up propaganda.

well, i think this is the 1st sensible thing i've heard from you user...

I'm scared of dying, and coming back here. Well, not scared. Just despondent. Earth is obviously a dumping ground for losers and insane people.

>Afterlife would be real nightmare
God is a perfect being, you think being perfect is a nightmare?

Eternal existence is a nightmare

Woah. Saved

The Jews are retarded and so are Christians. By this point I don't doubt that the kikes are poison. But it's all autism. Even Christianity. You're a condition being experienced through an ever expanding universe. A universe experiencing itself. do with that peice what you will. Like think what's hell to a masochist ? Before there was something there was nothing. We can't fathom nothing because it's stil something we made up through language and observation. If you know anything about psychology something has to have an observer to even exist. You can't have one without the other. The most over barring thing about this world are other conditions being experienced and pushing and shoving around on others.

>something has to have an observer to even exist

Patently false. Blindfold yourself and walk around outside. Everything there exists perfectly fine with or without your acknowledgement.

This sounds like some of those retarded 'thought exercise' experiments, ie "If a tree falls down in the woods and nobody is around to hear it, does it make a sound?"

Yes. Yes it does. Physics exists with or without me directly observing the phenomenon in action. If it makes sound when I'm there, it will make sound when I'm not there. It's like the people that pose these questions are still stuck on the concept of object permanence or some shit.

>It's the goal of the ruling power to demean this belief and squash it whenever possible

Then why do most world rulers belong to a religion and promote religion? Why did European rulers promote religion for thousands of years? You are unbelievably stupid

Thus we have things like religion and government. I don't even believe or want to comprehend anarchy or atheism. I think it is a god. All of it. You, me, him, her, even the space and a hanger on the floor of a bedroom. It is one and has no personification. That's the thing about Buddhism there's a whole belly ache about reaching zen but when you do you almost feel cheated because you are it. Meditation I believe a ould be the closest thing to reaching the unconscious state that was before birth or after life.

I'd be wary of any ruler that claims they belong to a major religious sect. Most of that is simply to build up their public persona as being a bastion of morality and justice, as well as appear to be an everyday citizen, as if they represent the people. Most secular leaders will claim to be Catholic, which is a religion that is used almost entirely to manipulate and control the masses. Hillary, for example, claims to be Catholic, but she fancies demonic worship and other esoteric practices. Her personal beliefs differ greatly from her public ones.

You'll notice that certain mainstream religions will be promoted over other sects. Catholicism and Islam are both used as ways to control society. They're incredibly corrupt and often cited by folks such as yourself to justify why all religion or spiritual beliefs are bad.

Not all beliefs are equal, though. Actual Christianity, not Catholicism, teaches an individual that they do not need 'the church' to act as some liaison between man and God. It teaches people that they, themselves, are powerful. Christ's teachings were all about trying to empower the individual so they would see their strength doesn't come from throwing money into a churches coffers every week, but it comes from a direct relationship between that person and God.

True spirituality, and coming to understand your power as an individual, is what governments fear. This is why they promote shitty philosophies like Catholicism and Islam, then use them as a form of social enslavement.

we only know what we know until someone knows better. That being said when you take your blind fold off it's whatever you see from your perspective until desputed. I was thinking religion. There's no way to really prove there is a god. You don't know. You can believe but then there you are creating your reality through observation.

You said
>>It's the goal of the ruling power to demean this belief and squash it whenever possible
This is so unbelievably untrue it's hard to fathom how anyone could think this. Even today it is not true and for all of history it wasn't true.
>People are empowered by realizing they have a creator. It's the goal of the ruling powers to demean this belief and squash it whenever possible to keep the people divided, dazed, and confused.
For all of human history rulers have promoted a religion. What you said is quite literally the exact opposite of the truth.

>Once you realize that there is a God

Several of them actually, but your point still stands.

>something has to be observed to exist
Ahh I see you read quantum physics for dummies
>what's hell to a masochist
God is all powerful. He would alter what they desire or simply place them in a torturous state of no stimulation any sort.
>before something there was nothing
Correct where did something come from
>we cannot perceive nothing because we made it up
Pure retardation
>according to psychology
Sure thing

What if God is planning to crash this plane of existence with no survivors?

From a religious perspective, no, it would be foolish to claim certainty favoring either side. Not all questions can be answered in 3D terms. As a human society, I wish we could accept uncertainty as an answer.

I am, however, in awe by what I do see. I personally believe the complexity of even the most basic things in our observable world exudes purposeful design, hence why I believe there is some sort of creator. I cannot prove it empirically, but the observed complexity doesn't seem to be something that would express itself without direction.

That's just my belief, though.

How much do you understand about Catholicism? I think we can both agree that it's not about faith or belief in God whatsoever. Hell, their pope promotes the concept of evolutionary theory as a fact in church.

Catholicism is all about money, power, and authority. It's a religion founded on the idea of inequality justified through pious acts... it completely contradicts biblical teachings. That religion is a wolf in sheep's clothing; it parades itself as a way to attain spiritual enlightenment, but it's just a way to control the people.

This Catholicism is the "religion" that is promoted by European rulers. It's also effective at creating stereotypes about religion, as you've demonstrated.

True.