i.imgur.com/E66bVhC.jpg
>Palmyra-DeZ Highway Oct10
i.imgur.com/IyOrDdb.jpg
>NE Hama Oct 9
imgur.com/a/nosDM

Developments Oct 13
>SAA captured Mayadin & encircled DeZ city
>SAA encircles IS in Mayadin & DeZ city
>Ru MOD:1k IS fighters with tanks&artillery entered Sy from Iraq. 450 attacked SAA and came from US controled area
>IS retakes Al-Jafrah oil field from SDF (Hasakah CS)
>SDF:IS to be driven out of Raqqa within 3 days
>E Ghouta:Ceasefire deal reached with JaI, SAA starts offensive against HTS
>HTS counterattacks IS and re-capture 5 villages in Hama CS
>Reports:50 vehicles and 150 Turkish troops enter Idlib and capture several villages
>SAA begins huge offensive agains IS in S Damascus, ceasefire deal reached with JaI in Egypt for S Damascus
>Daraa rebels deploy tanks, cannons, missiles in new offensive against ISIS
>50+ died in IS car bomb blast near DeZ-Hasaka border
>Turkey releases Sy pilot captured in March
>Talks on safe passage for Raqqa civilians halted
>Kurdish fighters on alert as Kurdistan says Iraqi troops preparing assault on Kirkuk
>Houthi forces ambush Saudi soldiers in Najran killing 4

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/919545070872940544
youtube.com/watch?v=M6X1HetpjuU
youtube.com/watch?v=9bTtCnyy5DI
almasdarnews.com/article/syria-russian-soldiers-deliver-urgent-humanitarian-aid-kerbat-ash-shabbat/
free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23896-tiger-forces-ovladeli-novoj-stolicej-igil
en.ortas.gov.sy/index.php?d=100187&id=50918
ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848201.html
fb.com/Shady.Hulwe.Reporter.page3/videos/903277246488850/
fb.com/Maydani.net/videos/528374814170049/
ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506834113.html
ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848433.html
ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848539.html
ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506823712.html
**.com/video-76669927_456243821
topwar.ru/127191-inzhenery-vs-rf-podgotovili-bolee-800-siriyskih-saperov.html
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/919535366696091648
globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
youtube.com/watch?v=wBbGiyuv_tM
youtube.com/watch?v=GzeZpFZ_Qg8
youtu.be/8TGzKUAHnPQ
youtu.be/MmVAjnija3U
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.351606&lon=40.144944&z=15&m=b
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/919306664934887424
newsinfo.inquirer.net/938083/army-says-battle-for-marawi-to-end-very-soon-as-troops-miss-deadline-again
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/crashed-us-drone-stoned-by-afghans/3153377839001
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/919581899500044288
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for fuck ku*ds

>Ship that's on fire in front of Banias port is a Tugboat named Ghadah, engine exploded, 12 workers injured

twitter.com/WithinSyriaBlog/status/919545070872940544

2 weeks for Al Bukamel

what happens here /sg/?

Moderate Rutban jihadis went through US cuckzone of Tanf and joined their friendly local sleeper cells

Crossing all that SAA territory without getting caught?
Is SAA using blind people as behind-the-line support troops?

>self portrait of a young Leonardo da vinci

Nice summary of yesterday:
>youtube.com/watch?v=M6X1HetpjuU

Ruskies delivering aid:
>youtube.com/watch?v=9bTtCnyy5DI
and in Rastan:
>almasdarnews.com/article/syria-russian-soldiers-deliver-urgent-humanitarian-aid-kerbat-ash-shabbat/

>„Иcпoльзyeмыe CШA и „кoaлициeй” кoвpoвыe бoмбapдиpoвки жилых квapтaлoв c людьми и coзнaтeльнoe yничтoжeниe вceх ecтecтвeнных иcтoчникoв вoдocнaбжeния в Paккe, – нe пpинecли пoкa ничeгo, кpoмe мнoгoтыcячных жepтв „ocвoбoждaeмoгo” нaceлeния и яpких пpимepoв бeзгpaмoтнoгo плaниpoвaния дaннoй вoeннoй oпepaции”, — зaключил Кoнaшeнкoв.

Please note that this is the first and the foremost criticism of US military action by the Russian general. There is an unwritten code that one does not criticize the actions of another military, and even more so, the "ally".

So far, the Russian leadership has criticized less or more strongly the political actions of the United States, suggesting that the US military obeys the orders of Washington politicians ...

Statement by Konashenkov.

Take a look at any terrain map you dumb fuck
Kek

Some insight about Mayadeen:
>free-news.su/voennye-konflikty/23896-tiger-forces-ovladeli-novoj-stolicej-igil
>en.ortas.gov.sy/index.php?d=100187&id=50918
>ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848201.html

COMBAT
fb.com/Shady.Hulwe.Reporter.page3/videos/903277246488850/
AFTERMATH
fb.com/Maydani.net/videos/528374814170049/

>What is checkpoints?
You could also have said, "i have no clue"

Sources and some insight about RuMoD statements and US/CJTFOIR actions in Raqqa:
>ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506834113.html
>ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848433.html
>ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506848539.html
>ria.ru/syria/20171014/1506823712.html

Say that to my face bitch and see what happens, I'd fucken eat you alive little whore

>Russia has deployed more S300 and S400 anti-aircraft systems in Syria to defend the country's airspace against any aggression, including Israeli air raids on the war-hit country, Russian media outlet reported Saturday.

The Arabic-language website of Russia's state news agency, Sputnik, reported that the modern Russia-made S300 and S400 anti-aircraft systems with a tracking range of 300 km and 400 km respectively have been deployed in the town of Masyaf southwest of Hama.

The Arabic Sputnik quoted some experts as saying that Russia's move to deploy the modern anti-aircraft systems is aimed at giving a crushing response to repeated air raids on Syria's Masyaf by Tel Aviv, including the one in September 7, 2017.

The General Command of the Syrian Army announced in a statement in early September that the Israeli warplane's airstrikes on army positions in the western parts of Hama city killed 2 Syrian soldiers.

The statement said that the Israeli fighter jet launched missile attacks on one of the Syrian army bases near Masyaf region in southwestern Hama through the Lebanese airspace, killing two Syrian soldiers.

It added that the attack was a desperate attempt to heighten the lost morale of the Daesh terrorists after the Syrian army's major victories against the terrorism in several regions.

Also, Is SAA retarded to the point of not setting a perimeter around the Rebel area of tanf?
Honestly they don't deserve to win if they're this retarded.

Syrian pilots:
**.com/video-76669927_456243821
**=vk

Picture, MiG29 spotted in Hmeimim, wonder what for?

It's roughly 250 kilomemes of desert you dumb fuck

>to defend the country's airspace against any aggression, including Israeli air raids
>Proceeds to get bombed multiple times without retaliating.
Wow just wow. Is it misinformation or are these just for shows.

Assad got himself a Pantsir at the Palace

>What is chokepoints?
I'm not sure if you're trolling me at this point but if you're not: if they reach qayryatayn, they should have crossed at least on of the main roads north west of tanf where SAA should have had checkpoints.

Russians trained and equipped 800 Syrian sapers, they've mentioned earlier de-mining the whole country will take about 10 years.
>topwar.ru/127191-inzhenery-vs-rf-podgotovili-bolee-800-siriyskih-saperov.html

Just reposted the article, my opinion is (and obviously Russians think similar) that IsAF intercepting Hezzie smuggling attempt are mandatory for maintaining the strategical balance of power and won't touch these planes.
It's an effect of corruption in my opinion. Stupid mkhabarat or whoever it is sells top Russian stuff to Hezzies, IsAF has to bomb it so Hezbollah doesn't get too strong and Russians just turn a blind eye on it. Think of it as something between propaganda and not telling the whole truth.

>that IsAF intercepting Hezzie smuggling attempt are mandatory for maintaining the strategical balance of power
It's not in the agenda of Syria to weaken themselves for the balance of power. And considering they have AA capabilities i have to ask myself:
-either they cucked themselves through the order of russia by not engaging the planes
-or they can't use S300 for shit
Both cases are very disappointing

Can you post those /sg/ anime drawings? I mean those without cowtits, they're disgusting.

>It's not in the agenda of Syria to weaken themselves for the balance of power.
Ironically it is, because if they would be strong enough Israel could consider them a serious threat. Their Iron Dome is capable of dealing with either ballistic or manouvering missiles, if these go together - they can reach Israeli cities. So you could say Israel is keeping the region peaceful by these air sorties.
>-or they can't use S300 for shit
Syria doesn't have access to S300
>-either they cucked themselves through the order of russia by not engaging the planes
Possible.

>not liking titcows
Faģgot

God bless israel

May he punish the enemies of the chosen people

Amen.

>a rare jew appears
Shallom

Plus local sunnis cheared when they came.
I told you people! I told you, we need to kill all the suunis!
With few exceptions.

>Israel could consider them a serious threat
And do what? destabilize them by funding insurgents? oh wait.
Or maybe you mean go for a full scale war. If they could, they would have already done it. But Bibi is too wary of spilling yehudim blood. If Israel wants boots on ground they would sent their dog (JewSA) to do it (which they're trying to do).
Syria has nothing to loose by getting stronger as long as they don't start the war with israel, israel will be too wary to try anything more than what they're already doing.
Cucking themselves mean being at the mercy of Israel like they already are.
>Syria doesn't have access to S300
They do, it's the s400 they don't have.

Nah, it's just some """experts""" opinion. Ruskie officials said multiple times that S-400 is for Russian bases and troops protection. Still, some retarded sandniggers in twitter keeps expecting protection for incompetent S*A.
Russian air defense protects bases and soldiers when needed. S*A incapable of this even after receiving Pantsir's and training. So they keep whining.

Interesting.
Also quite annoying to see that a """"professional army""""" is as professional as somali pirates.

Why do you carry solomons seal on your flag? Solomon turned from god and worshiped Moloch.

The Post Coup Iraqi Air Force Was the only Air force other than Israel that wasn't completely incompetent , iirc in 1967 they actually out performed the Israeli Airforce and in 1973 they Forced us to return to the Golan and abandon the expansion to Damacus

Makes me wonder what the Iraqi Air force had that the Syrians and Egyptians and even modern Day Saudis don't have

>abandon the expansion to Damacus
You guys were unironically thinking you could hold this much under a stable situation?
Why not expanding in Jordan? they're less of a threat.
>Makes me wonder what the Iraqi Air force had that the Syrians and Egyptians and even modern Day Saudis don't have
Soviet instructors?

>God bless israel
>G*d bless these who fight G*d
What did you mean by this

Faylaq Sham's one of the biggest factions in N. Syria has lost 130 fighters after attending Astana conf due to Russian airstrikes.

Amen brother.

lmao

Anything happened while I was gone ?
Did the Kurds fall for the us democracy meme again ?

>Id
>large one
You bet your ass I have a large one
(((They))) say that g*d will bless who blesses isr**l but meanwhile iam enjoying full gainz because of assad

That's some different level of Lavroving people

The goal was to prevent a war of attrition with the Egyptian Army, the IDF always wanted a quick war, look at Paraguay war and Germany's war against the Soviets to understand why. Had the war continued to say a Year no one knows what would have happened.
The Capture of Damacus was seen as the only way to Force the Egyptians to a ceasefire treaty (at least that what the Israeli generals thought, nobody knew Sadats true intentions).

>Jordan
The Jordanian army is too powerful, in the 1948 war we saw that in the Battle of the Latrun(interesting that the Iraqi Army also defeated the Israelis in the Battle for Jenin)
They also gave us the most casualties in the six days war and drove us out in the Battle of the Karameh
Mainwhile the Syrian army never showed that kind of Competence, they were seen as the weakest , especially with Hafezs Purges

Fucking PKK/PYD they'll bring genocide on themselves, SOON motherfuckers
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/919535366696091648

Huthi?

A boat caught fire off Tartous
275 IS fighters withdrew from Raqqa
Turkeys pets started murdering each other in Idlib over some money
Soleimani arrived in KRG
Egypt failed an offensive in al-Midan

>egypt failed an offensive in almaiden
On who I don't know who's dog to is el sisi today
Any sources ?
>no one knew Sadat intentions
He did it for the keks
Pic related Sadat in tel-Aviv
Genocide soon brother

>The Jordanian army is too powerful
I think you overestimate them. They sure did well in the six day war and in the yom kippur war, but to think that they're a match to IDF is an overreaction.
In a one on one conventional war Israel is the second or first most powerful army in ME.
The real threats are groups like hezbollah that maximize their potential by fighting guerilla wars knowing that it'll cripple the IDF performance since they're based on strong use of armored vehicles.

Also, what about sinai, why did you give it back when the egyptian were too cucked to do anything against you?

Forgot pic related oops , notice his tie ?

>In a one on one conventional war Israel is the second or first most powerful army in ME.
In the land of the blind...
also checked

Sadat said he will fight for ever not leaving saini until he gets it back
A day with a war with Israel is a day with no doctors and teachers and engineers in Israel because of their small numbers
Having peace with Egypt was gonna allow Israel to bully palestine/Syria and Lebanon for the next years because it was the strongest
Also Israel is swimming in debt more days in war more debt it collects
Israel debt is larger than Egypt's while having x10 times less the population
Israel can't just simply hold long term wars
Israel now with no US gibs is doomed
As for the strongest force In the middle east you can google or check pic related

How am i wrong?

You're not wrong
don't you know the expression "in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"?

No, can you explain the meaning of this post then?

Nevermind, found it.
But i have to disagree, IDF is very proficient even compared to european countries, they're doing very well.

where can I find this index?

>reddit post
>also too long
Please tl;dr summary

your pic rel is very misleading.
having the numbers and money doesn't mean shit
houtis are mopping the floor with KSA soldiers and they are far weaker in quality of weapons and amount of money.

TwitterKuds have lost their mind kek

globalfirepower.com/countries-listing.asp
Its not about spending it's about numbers and quality of tanks aircraft , have and so on
Ksa spending is because of Yemen
You can search for yourself but so far this is up-to-date

Pic related is tldr

> it's about numbers and quality of tanks aircraft
Meanwhile in reality: SAA with their tanks and planes got BTFO by light infantry on pick up trucks during the beginning of the SCW.
Gadaffi lost his country to civilians on pick up trucks
Russia got BTFO with their tanks and BMP during the first chechen war angaisnt light infantry without pickup trucks.

Although actually it doesn't do justice to the original one.

Qumashilololo
Asayishishihi
Lmaoing at their lives

>In the land of the blind...
...The one-eyed Putin is a Tsar

Ya dumb cunt
Most og syria is open deserte
Its impossible to track a bunch people
In it
Only way those guys got there was witht the help of GPS by (((them))))

Diyyabakir (Amad) is next you majoosi subhuman torkrab!!

more Shahid-129 drone action in the T2 region
youtube.com/watch?v=wBbGiyuv_tM

G E N O C I D E SOON

>Putin
korrupt shit dwarf

I think you are underestimating how important Jordan was to western powers at the time, especially Britian, that meant that Britian did everything they could to make the Jordanian Army at the very least capable of preventing Israeli Syrian or Saudi attacks on their land which was very possible given that all saw Jordan as "There"
Sure now the Jordanian Army isn't nearly as powerful as it used to be, but back then Western Support to Israel wasn't that big , and as seen in the Battle of the Karameh taking even an important City of Jordan would have bled the Israeli army Far more than Taking the Syrian Capital, that was how big the Gap between Jordan and Syria was.

>Sinai
The Battle of the Chinese Farms was a bloody battle and the failure to capture the Ismalia made us wary of continuing the war, especially as the Egyptian Army was regrouping , let's not forget that the causality rate was Like 1:2 at the time, even if it's impressive given The Egyptians army's size it wasn't enough , even the Third Army in the Suez city was given a fierce resistance despite being cut off

>tfw am actually ubermensch majoos and kurtleri subhumaneri can succ on my ritualz
youtube.com/watch?v=GzeZpFZ_Qg8

>"in the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"

thank you friend :J

Your welcome , ahmed

>Scenes from Marat...
youtu.be/8TGzKUAHnPQ
>...and Salhiya
youtu.be/MmVAjnija3U
East bank of the Euphrates

Interesting point of view.
How do you see the escalation of the conflicts between israel and iran?
How do you think Israel can neutralize the iran without creating a situation that would lead to a straightened position of iran in ME.

OP I didn't notice earlier, but your Pic is actually Saberin

This one is a Pole too kek
Altough naturalised and Jew now, Amit Abramovich right?

Someone in Iran/Russia is pretty happy.

>Poles
>Jews
>implying there's a difference
Both were gassed equally.

where is that ?

>Both were gassed equally.
That's actually a very sad truth.

wtf i love israel now
why do you do this, jew

Looks like SAA are planning to either cross the river to Hawijat Kati or surrounding it.
Should be interesting.
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.351606&lon=40.144944&z=15&m=b
According to Ivan, Husayniyah was captured yesterday.
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/919306664934887424

>Guys this will end soon
>only 40 militants left
>muh civilians
>muh mosque
>pls give us another month
Christ Duerte, get your shit together.
newsinfo.inquirer.net/938083/army-says-battle-for-marawi-to-end-very-soon-as-troops-miss-deadline-again

Afghanistan 2015
military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/crashed-us-drone-stoned-by-afghans/3153377839001

>Rare footage surfaces revealing early 2014 collaboration between #KDP #Peshmerga & #ISIS at checkpoints within Salahideen Province (Eng Sub)
twitter.com/AlSuraEnglish/status/919581899500044288

wtf i love poland now

>military.com/video/operations-and-strategy/afghanistan-conflict/crashed-us-drone-stoned-by-afghans/3153377839001
tks, 2014 even

I think it will mostly stay a proxy war (Hamas and Hezbollah and Iraqi Militias Vs MEK and Kurdish Baloch Or even Ahwazi separatists) untill either one of these Proxies managed to turn the tide or a chance in either of the Israeli or Iranian government happens

Then again the war may even intensify if one of the proxies do something big, for example if any of the Seperatists started gaining in Iran it may Intensify Iranian support for Palestinians and Saudi Shia. If Hezbollah even advances an inch in the Galeel who knows what might the Israeli reaction be , it could lead to an all out chimp out like what the Saudis are doing in Yemen

I think it will mostly stay a stalemate for now , maybe even for decades, who know how this may end

Lol the Kurds are pushing the US meme too far now
End it already

Her mother is actually Sephardi IIRC.

Fug! Our favourite Syrian duo of reporters was under fire!
Luckily minor injuries.

>tfw no Israeli gf

I see.
What are your thoughts about possible attempt of Israel to try to expand their borders? Where would they try to push into in your opinion?
My take is on southern lebanon to try to block the hezbollah influence in the region.
Also as this civil war is coming to an end, do you think israel will be forced to give back the golan heights?

These two aren't the Kafr Nabel gay lovers are they?

I know nothing about it, fingolholic.

>Ghadah Tugboat that burned earlier ... not a oil tanker ... no one was killed 12 workers lightly injured

more like satan bless israhell ;)