Holy shit. We have reached new heights of virtue signalling

Holy shit. We have reached new heights of virtue signalling.

This "guy" can't play the new Lord of the Rings game because of racism against Orcs.

>The orcs of Shadow of War are slaves.

>I’ve become deeply uncomfortable playing the game. The heroes treat them terribly

>they constantly BELITTLE ORC CULTURE.

Remember, this is a timeline where "Europeans have no culture".... but video game Orcs DO!

Maybe we need Orc-only graduation ceremonies, Orc reparations, and Affirmative Orction...

>motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjve9q/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-orc-slavery-lord-of-the-rings

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/fgBoz
youtube.com/watch?v=yqTbBCRxsME
youtube.com/watch?v=s-O6dRDkKxs
unv.is/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjve9q/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-orc-slavery-lord-of-the-rings
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I often wonder how truly insane it will ultimately get before we hit rock bottom.

the most ironic thing is that deep down the reviewer knows that niggers are barbaric and stupid just like orcs, and that's whats making him most uncomfortable

Honestly, I didn't think it could get any fucking nuttier. But just when I feel liberals have dug the hole as deep as it will go... they find a WHOLE NEW DIMENSIONS OF CRAZY

>comparing orcs to irl minorities
Nobody held him by the hand and led him to that conclusion. That was all him.

Imagine if they start holding protests about the treatment of fictional villains... Man that would be beautiful accelerationism.

I'd play Shadow of War if the publishers didn't give it the same business model as a f2p mobile trash game
>3 different versions of the game on release
>Day 1 *story* DLC
>microtransaction prompts everywhere
>loot crates
Fuck you, WB. Hope your gaming studio burns.

I don't think you wanna find out. Soon people will be forced to not wear clothes cos it might offend animals.

>Comparing Orcs to Niggers

>Affirmative Orction

kek'd, here's your (You)

WE

orcposting?!?

We have not yet reached peak insanity. I don't think there is a case study we can use. The left will normalize cannibalism of aborted infants and that still probably won't be "tolerant" enough. I look to the savagery of Africans and blend it with ubertarded liberals to develop a picture in my minds eye.

I once saw a news article about normalizing infanticide.

They wanted to kill the babies AFTER they left the womb.

WUZ

Yeah, I saw that too. Fucking savages. Rome was crazy in its own ways as well before it fell but we've surpassed them in some respects already.

exactly

ive heard this "argument" recently and let me tell you nobody gives a FUCK.

archive.fo/fgBoz
Use an archive if you can and don't give this orc loving fag clicks.

ELVEZ

We're still not there yet. We're just scratching the surface of how insane the left is going to go.

Why the fuck would "Orc culture" be worth preserving over Gondorian culture? Orcs are constantly fighting each other and are cannibalistic savages with no notion of how to build anything beyond a torture device.
They make a big deal about it in the beginning of the game about how the Orcs are literally committing genocide on the Gondorians, destroying their relics and artifacts to wipe out not only the Gondorian people, but their entire culture. Suffice it to say, Orcs are not the victims here.

The orcs are the only interesting characters in the game so I can understand not wanting to kill them.

Also they have a nigger in the game for some reason and of course he's fucking the (white) female lead

The memes are real.

I played both games and never associated orcs with niggers until seeing these threads.

Just need a meme with an elf and orc family mixed haha

>Chaotic
>Violent by default, entire culture revolves around a never-ending king of the hill struggle
>Has to be controlled by a supernatural despot lest they divide themselves into bickering tribes that raid their neighbors for food and slaves because they can't into agriculture
>Eat each other
>Breed like rabbits
>Cannot create anything lasting without the aforementioned despot whipping them into line

They'll just start digging furher down then.

I tried to archive it in the OP but archive.is was giving me errors. After several tries I gave up.

ids a breddy fun game.

i'm thinking of playing now. which was probably the point?

youtube.com/watch?v=yqTbBCRxsME

it will have to get catastrophic. watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=s-O6dRDkKxs

I've seen second and third generation muslims taught the world's worst version of Islam right in the Queen's backyard. I've been ready, willing, waiting, and begging for the collapse to just happen already.

If I was bred out of a sack in the mud and sent to war with my all male cohort at birth I'd be on edge too.

Seems to have his head on strait. I pray for the preservation of European integrity and sovereignty. The madness of the left knows no depths. Like in LOTR, there won't be a shire if they get their way.

i am the same. but just hold tight, and as sad as it is, at least one nation will have to fall totally to islam to provide the catalyst for this to happen.

Wait, this isnt rock bottom?

Are we seriously just ignoring Greece, or are we not chalking that one up to muslims yet?

underrated post

/Thread

>tfw orcs used to be elfs
>Sauroman the jew wanted to industrialize.
>The elfs fuels his war factories, becomes poor an monsters

greece is right on the edge, but it hasent happened yet, also that was mostly economic problems. the first fascist nation in europe in many years will likely be greece

Holy shit, the memes are coming true.

you stupid moron, archive or unvisit

unv.is/motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/bjve9q/middle-earth-shadow-of-war-orc-slavery-lord-of-the-rings

so.... doesn't that make him the racist for making the comparison?

I already said earlier in the thread I tried to archive but it was giving errors you fucking cunt shit.

> you fucking cunt shit

What do he mean by this?

Looks like our Orcs = shitskin campaign really worked

I love these lotr news articles.

why stop playing a game because of slavery?
Why not stop playing games that depict murder? isn't that worse??
Why not stop playing any game that depicts any morally questionable act at all??

Just pirate it senpai

Thanks for that link. I needed a good laugh this morning. The funny thing is I knew what he would look like before looking at his image. He probably has "nazi puncher" somewhere in his bio.

nu-males really are traitors to everything we hold dear. He emphasizes with Orcs (who are murderous thugs) because in his heart he sees them as Africans or Middle Eastern muslims

>video game company puts nigger in game with orcs
>he is fucking the white chick

I thought about that for a second and wondered "who owned Monolith Productions?" Took me just a few moments to find out it was Warner Brothers Interactive - a subsidiary of Time.

So then I wondered who was in charge over at Warner Brothers Interactive. Her name is Diane Nelson (Jewish). She is also President of DC Entertainment (since 2009) and President and Chief Content Officer of Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.

So what's her educational background? She received a BA in Liberal Arts in 1989 from Syracuse University. Yes. Liberal Arts.

She also oversees the "We Can Be Heroes" campaign for hunger and drought relief in the Horn of Africa. She was the "creative mind" behind changing Wonder Woman's costume as it was "too American". So now you know why DC comics have really turned to shit.

So now you know why even in escapist video games you can't escape (((them)))

Funny I just got to that part and i just KNEW. I couldtn look at the nigger or the coal burner anymore skipped all cutscenes