Belgian here...

Belgian here, is it worth voting for "Vlaams belang" (the big and scary right wing pary) I agree with them on most points but they're never going to make it, and even if they would by some miracle get a decsent percentage then the other political parties would just form a coalition against them. wouldn't it be better to vote for the cucked Nva, since they're basically the next best thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

parti-libertarien.be/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vote for them anyway. It's a shame they went from 1/3 of the vote to a minor party just because some center-right wing cucks went on the autonomist trend decades after VB.

Yeah, Vlaams blok should have never seperated, it really screwed up our chanses of ever getting a real right wing party in our parlement

best would be pic related if you're in Brussels/walloonia.
For flanders, meh, I'd go for NVA instead

Flemish here dude, and yeah it's probably the only realistic option

>TlTWcss3
>TAXATION
>IS
>THEFT

Absolutely nailed it

Never realised that kek,

>It's probably the only realistic option
By "it", you maen NA, or PLib?

>link related for PLib
parti-libertarien.be/

Also, It'd be nice to have conceled carry permit in this clusterfuckistan

Was making this symbol look like it’s REEEEEEEEEEEing intentional or am I just autistic

Kinda thought the same imo...
But, then, again, Vlaams Belang is kinda autistic to egin with

I know people from the Plib, they are huge cucks and are as pro migrants as the ptb

>Implying they would be unable to exercise physical removal, so to speak

Besides, there would be no migrant if they can't get any welfare here

I will , because VB is anti muslim and anti europe . même si je sais que ça servira a pas grand chose .

You need something like Forum voor Democratie, Vlaams Belang is just to peasant for intelligent people.

I think we all need a National capitalist party. Pic related

I've always voted green party, will vote Vlaams Belang next time.

I hope there are more people like me cordon
sanitair is straight up anti democracy!

Kebab needs to be deported!

So, let me boil down the belgian Sup Forumsitical party lines
>remove kebab from premises
>Free market is good
>Guns are good
>Europe get out reeee
>weed is good
>privacy is good

Is that it?

>is it worth voting for "Vlaams belang"
No, find someone slightly redpilled in the "accepted" parties (like our Pieter Omtzigt, and vote for him/her.

Ik ga kankerhard Vlaams Belang stemmen

Nva

If you vote for the N-VA you could as easily vote for PVDA or sp.a.

N-VA controls migration and they accepted MORE immigrants per capita than the Netherlands, which had a LEFT-WING party in their ranks.

Vlaams Belang is the only option if you're anti-immigration. Shame though, we really need a party like FvD in the Netherlands.

The biggest problem is that we have no support basis for new right-wing parties, because Flanders has 0 (zero) mainstream right-wing news outlets, while the Netherlands has some leaning right like De Telegraaf or EenVandaag.

We seriously need to start redpilling as many people as we can, it's the only way

>weed is good
nee, wiet is een middel dat de joden gebruiken om onze jeugd te vergiftigen
de mentale capaciteiten van ons volk moeten zuiver zijn
wiet brengt ook een negercultuur met zich mee die luiheid and decadentie promoot

de rest van je lijst is goed

>Sous-entendu, nous devons leur venir en aide
Ces saloperies de junkies ne devraient pas recevoir de soins de la part de l'état par contre.

Et on ne devrait pas y aller mollo avec la déchéace de nationalité par contre

drug users shouldn't even be tolerated at all by the state

While that's true, we shouldn't allocate ressorce for or against them at all

Besides, We could use it as medecine, and tax it out of existance