Trump still hasn't got rid of Common Core. Why? because it works

Trump still hasn't got rid of Common Core. Why? because it works.

Try solving this without Common Core. And I'll give you a clue, the answer is NOT 65.

65. Or if the teacher is a smart ass like common core wants you to be, 0 people were on the train to begin with.

Wtf do you know about this, and how does it concern you? You're fucking Australian.

do we count niggers as people too?

The answer is 65 WTF do you even math?

>the answer is NOT 65.
What?
It's basically: x - 19 + 17 = 63, which is 65.
Is the "at the first stop" some trick like said and no people could be on the train before the first stop since it's the starting point?

61?

"some people". Solved.

>Try solving this without Common Core

Wow what a challenge.

X = Y + 19

Y = 63 - 17

Y = 46

X = 46+19

X = 65

What is this mid school math shit?

You're being too educated for the burgers, now they'll leave

>no people could be on the train before the first stop since it's the starting point?

Keep in mind they never specified the type of train either.

Read the rest of the OP. It's a common core question

This
It's a poorly worded question, I don't see how common core fixed this

>he thinks Common Core is a uniquely American concept

Good lord. This is even worse arrogance than playing a "World Series" of a game with only American teams invited.

Don't embarrass me user I have to live in the same country as your dumbass

X - 19 + 17 = 63
X = 63 - 17 + 19
X = 65

>murrican ejucayshun

Well? Maybe if you actually fucking did anything we'd invite you

And they solved it using CC. It's 65. OP is wrong.

17 is irrelevant information.

>how many to begin with?

63+19

>Read the rest of the OP. It's a common core question

Common core at its core is adding irrelevant shit for the sake of sounding complex and and intellectual when it ain't. It's why common core doesn't help people get smarter, ingenuity, or even witty.

It's like saying the sun is out, you wave a digital watch, but please explain to me why it's 11am.

literally didn't know what common core was before this thread, we had something else

it's a trick question. The poultry are on the roof.

Even if it's bullshit wordgames and they all do this transaction in one stop, during stop one, the only one they mention, there is only a net loss of 2 niggers on the train, meaning that prior to this point, there were only 2 surplus niggers compared to our 63. There is no way this does NOT add up to 65 without some extreme niggatry.

Quads points out facts that are extremely poorly worded in the original question.

If it's common core I imagine you have to add all the numbers up, pray too MLK and bingo you passed to carry on playing football so you can kneel at the start of a game.

I disagree. If you're willing to read the whole question and apply some reading comprehension then you're able to do the math free of bullshit. An important skill in life that you seem to have missed out on.

I just double checked for shits and giggles. You can find this question and answer all over the web.

It was a 2nd grade math problem. The FN answer is 65.

People are flat out failing a 2nd grade math problem. This country is embarrassing.

>People getting on the train is irrelevant to how many people are on the train
"To begin with" is a vague enough stipulation that you can't just throw off 17 people getting on the train just because there's no timing attached to it.
Sequencing matters, which is why this problem is unsolvable and why common core is retarded.

How is 17 people getting on irrelevant?

saaaaaaame

this question doesn't account for staff members. It should have specified passengers left, not people

>I disagree.

It's obvious why you disagree.

Or literally 1. Just the conductor. At the beginning of the day. Question needs to be more specific.

Partial credit.

>this question doesn't account for staff members. It should have specified passengers left, not people

Staff are people too.

Here I though you fucks hated discriminating people.

63 is including the 17 people that get on after the 19 get off

Those 17 people were not on to begin with

What about ushers and security?

we hab to use so called mathematical statement or some shit i don remember its name is english
so here we are
x - persons that came
y-persons that dindnt come

x+y=36
63+36=99
so there were 99 passengers and train driver, so 100 people together were traveling this train

>Here I though you fucks hated discriminating people.
Whatever gave you that idea?

Common core doesn't teach people anything but thinking only is the approved manner. It's more brainwashing where you punish kids for not being a hood sheep.

no, because there are only 63 people on the train after 19 people have got off and 17 people have got on. You have to take away the people that have just got on the train, so you can calculate how many were originally on the train.

This question is retarded though.

>conductor
What is this the stone age?
You have to account for the 20+ armed guards there to keep the niggers in line

this map has no key

This

Common core is irrelevant at solving IRL problems by adding "wittiness" some teachers' union tried to meme.

Correct.

It takes the fucking Polacki to do this?

>to begin with
When are you assuming this is?

kill yourself shill rat

>unsolveable problem
>show your method
The problem I have isn't the question itself. It is the misleading nature of the question.
In an examination of objective knowledge, there should not be trick questions.
>Explain why this problem cannot be solved using basic mathematical principles
Would have been better

The answer is zero. There was nobody on the train at the beginning of the day when it was sitting in the yard.

>Whatever gave you that idea?

Memes

Staff members are people you autist. x

no because that 63 is the final count including the "irrelevant 17"

so you take 63-17 = 46 + 19 (that were originally on but exited) = 65

you can't say the 17 doesn't matter if it's part of the 63 total

we pollacks are actually founders of human civilization, have you heard about Lechiite Empire? i bet you havent, thats the state of western education

Yeah, if this is a German train the answer can't be less than 6000000

>persons that dindnt come
So the whole globe?

Well they are 'people' too. Well unless they are niggers.

Welcome to common core.

How do you know it was sitting in the yard? not everywhere has engineering hours every night.

The answer is 39 because they’re all black

We know that 19 people got off at the first stop

We know that, at some stage, 17 people got on the train

We don't know at which stop we're being asked the current amount of people

We don't know if other amounts of people boarded the train at other stops

There's no information as to whether anyone has died or been born while on the train

The problem is unsolvable, there are insufficient constraints

Dumb fuck, you forgot that y is a negative due to it being people leaving the train, not getting on. It's (19)x+y(-17), you cunt.

Here's one:

>A bat and a ball cost £1.50. The bat costs £1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

it has to be assumed that the 17 wasn't part of the "starting group" otherwise that number would have to include the entire number of starting group.

As in you can't have these statements be equal: "at the first stop of the day a total of 65 people boarded the train!"

vs

"17 people get on the train" [of the total 65 that got on the train]

it's illogical

So you delete 34 people from the train to get the 'correct answer'? Is this some kind of american train-shooting reference I am missing?
Mathematically, the answer is 65 and is a unique solution to the specified problem.

Well you've got shit memes, and shit meme purveyors. The only people who aren't mocked here are people who have nothing to be mocked for, so straighten the fuck up and take that insufferable memeflag off, then stop posting for at least another 8 months.

>Yeah, if this is a German train the answer can't be less than 6000000

The trains here stop running at a certain time every night.

If its common core, you need to find the most retarded way of solving the problem. An answer is not good enough, even if it is right. Wrong answers work if you bullshit your work.
Like 63 + 7 is 70
17 + 3 is 20
19 + 1 is 20
1 + 7 + 3 is 11
So 63 + 11 is 74 which us the correct answer

It costs 50 britcents if you are white because you don't get the 25 bc discount

It's subsidized if you are the member of one or more protected classes

Because the best in the world all go to America to play baseball, dumbfuck. Who gives a shit about the leftovers.

>"Now there are 63 on the train"
Straight after the mention that 19 disembarked and 17 boarded the train.
Implies the 17 weren't on board to begin with.

Anglais, armando chan
Parlay voo?

variable y - which is the rest of passengers aere positive number, have you ever saw negative amount of people leaving train? you burgeers are fucking retarded

£3 because drumpf kicked out minorities and destroyed economy

The best part is that if you handed this in, the flabbergasted teacher would likely give you an A because they don't fucking understand any of it either.

I saw this a few months ago, i believe the answer is 46..

there were 46 people on the train.
17 get on the train.
they go to the first stop and 19 get off.

25 pence

.25 good boy points,?

.25 + 1.25 = 1.50 gbp

Hahahaa you are so dumb.

It is all positive. You can't have MINUS PEOPLE getting off a train you spastic. That is why CC is superior to regular impersonal maths.

Answer: 82

You're the cunt who led us down this path with an addition, you fuck. You add a negative number to represent a subtraction if you insist on doing it that way. I fucking have seen people leave a goddamned subway before, do you polacks just think you're meant to stay there until they die? I thank my lithuanian ancestors every day for never being so fucking dumb as one of you niggers.

this is some proffesor layton shit.
You cant solve the question because some people is not a hard number its a fucking variable.

Top kek

no, dummy

this is an initial and final state problem, and even though its poorly worded, you have to make some colloquial deductions

no one is going to waste their time fastidiously defining the time parameters of this shit like its a grad school level physics problem

and fuck you, OP, since this is a bad example of why common core is a piece of shit

>millions of pajeets spend long times on those trains every day
>you now realise that the whole Indian railway network is one giant shitting street
>tfw

There are no 'people' on the train because the carless are communists. And communists aren't people.

No they only count as 3/5ths.

>A bat and a ball cost £1.50. The bat costs £1 more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?

£0.25

We can't even decide on an answer and the bitcoin niggers think people are going to jump on board that shit globally .. Lel McKekins.

I'm adding transactions you fucking simpleton. First transaction is 19 people leaving the train, and the second is 17 getting on. In order to find the difference between this in a drawn out mathematical sense, one must be a negative, and one must be a positive to keep to the format HIS dumb ass started with. Don't blame me that you're too fucking stupid to see how stupid you are.

Can you solve integrals and sequences with common core?

50p

>There were some people on a train.
X = some
>19 people get off the train at the first stop.
>X - 19
>17 people get on the train.
X - 19 + 17
>Now there are 63 people on the train.
X - 19 + 17 = 63
>How many people were on the train to begin with?
X = 65

>anarchist intellectuals

>How many people were on the train to begin with?
>to begin with
0, obviously.

Brown state master race reporting in.

Extremely underated

So describe these negative people to me. Are they invisible, mate? this is why your regular maths doesn't work in the real world and why CC is being taught. You can't always simplify everything down to a number, sometimes you have to use abstract thought and reasoning.

No just no. If the bat costs $1 more Tha. The ball and you say the ball costs .50 then .50+ 1.50 is $2

It's .25. $.25 +$1.25 = $1.50

With that logic, gitmo worked.

>17 people get on the train
You are assuming sequencing matters in common core