Tomo-chan

oh noooo
NOOOOOOO

Misuzu BTFO

I don't get it

For some reason the gorilla guy reminds me of Binbougami Ga!

Are we going to get a new hotness for Tomo affection to try and NTR her away from Jun?

Jun looks cute like that.

>Chushu That's finals...
sounds like

Calling it now. Jun is going to take a hit for Tomo. When she asks him why he will answer that they're bros.

I'll 2nd that, and piggy back your prediction.

>Tomo twists her ankle
>Jun carries her to the infirmary
>He feels her hardening dick on his back
>Both get an awkward boner

You faggots are getting more and more irritating and it's not just in these threads

>tfw people told me it was over with club president getting killed
HAHAHAHAHA and he has the guts to introduce a second character, this arc is horrible.

But I love it.

The salt from you people whining about it is the icing on the cake.

I unironically like it as well. I don't see what has everyone in a fuss.

He's gonna be a total jobber isn't he?

It's now a battle shonen

The sensei pages were fucking god awful.

Spoken like true delinquents.

Nah, they were great.

You're kidding, right?

They were great, baka.

>great
>4 pages of sensei reacting to the same scenaio
>threads were a ghost town
yeah I agree 10/10 chapters

They should have went with the Four Heavenly Kings of the school.

You can't just jump to the strongest like that.

Pic semi related. I couldn't find a pic with all four heavenly kings in it.

Yup, they were great.

Go home, Fumita

Nice trips.

>You will never cool down a hot and sweaty Tomo with a fan

Try Sailor Moon next time.

Kek.

Is there more?

You have them already.
Tomo-Sure-kill heart stopping prince techniques of doom.
Jun- Keeps on Juning
Cotton Candy-is so fluffy that her opponents cannot bring themselves to harm her.
Misuzu-and her evil blackmail methods

They were the evil guys all along.

Only antagonists can have four heavenly kings.

Tried that. I didn't recognize what came up.

He's gonna be a girl

I gotta agreed to this, while I'm enjoying these last chapters. Sensei's filler chapters could just been one box "she was transfer into the male's team"

He's gonna be Tomo's love rival.

4 wasted pages is fucking nothing, and watching sensei suffer made sure they weren't wasted.

4 pages were 4 days in a row.

And? If you people can't handle a daily pace, you should consider reading them weekly.

Gouma is going to be a big softy off the field, isn't he?

Either Sugata or Takeo.

Didn't they say the judo club was weak as shit and there's only pussies in it.

>pls no

I don't think people mind the daily 1 chapter a day pace, people mind boring mindless filler chapters like the sensei pages which were completely pointless and a bore.

Nah, they were pretty funny.

>jun raising next gen tomboy

when will the cycle end??

So they're just teams of three, right?

completely in sync.

They were great. How could Fumita put Tomo in the man team otherwise?

That gorilla rape face. I've seen this hentai before. I hope he doesn't make someone watch.

It only occurred to me just now, but how the fuck is anyone supposed to be able play Exodia without having one of the chunks murdered on sight?

By believing in the heart of the cards.

You're supposed to get all 5 pieces in your hand, not summon them.

What and said, except by adding lots of pots of greed.

Never, hopefully. Ideally from both a personal and species-wide point of view, we will eventually breed women into much better and stronger creatures than the pathetic domesticated things we see today.

That doesn't mean they're going to become masculine, they will merely exhibit the female strength seen all throughout nature yet lacking in present day human females.

>dodgeball is a game purely of strength
Author doesn't know shit and probably spent every game chatting with her friends and getting hit by the big bad tomgirls.
>no technical covering fire for offensive players to prevent catches
>no defensive mids playing the deflection game
>no rear players acting as magazines to reload the attackers
>no anchor with golden hands in the back
Shit bitch do you even dodgeball?

I don't know which tournament arc is worse, this or prison school.

Please. Prison school is much worse than this. At least this will end in a week or so :'(

That's the karate club.

That's a dumb way of looking at it. You're saying the shit tier sensei arc was good because it led to what we have now. If sensei didn't put tomo on the boys team, you clearly wouldn't have felt the same way.

The sensei pages were fucking boring, get over it. She didn't need an entire week just so she can tell Tomo to join the boys team.

>You're saying the shit tier sensei arc
Nah, I'm saying it was good and it set up what we have now. Having sensei just come out and put Tomo on the team would have not been funny, and would not have shown how conflicted she was about it properly.

>The sensei pages were fucking boring
You're the one still whining about them, I liked them very much.

>big bad tomgirls

>Martial artists
>Pure strength

user, please.

Congrats, I wish I could enjoy this shit arc as much as you do. I really do. At least the chapters with Jun included have brought it back to formula but I really hope we never have to see sensei again.

I wish you could fucking kill yourself instead of bitching EVERY FUCKING DAY about a page of a 4koma. You would not be bitching like this if you had read this arc all at once.

Sorry for your ADD.

>bitching every fucking day
Yeah because i'm the only person that found those pages awful. Get real.

one doesn't need add to find shit unenjoyable you fucking idiot

You and everyone like you needs to fuck off out of these threads. Every day. Every goddamn day you come here to complain about something that takes you 5 seconds to read. You could just stop coming. Whether you read it or not has no impact on your life. It's not a time investment. Fuck off.

>is LITERALLY meant to be a daily read
>author releases garbage chapters
>lol its okay just wait and read it all at once

One needs ADD to sperg out because 4 pages were "too boring".

>is LITERALLY meant to be a daily read
If this was the author's epic true vision then he wouldn't release tankobons, faggot.

Are you blind or have you not noticed a ton of people have already fucked off? No, seriously. Go look at the archive and look at the threads that 404 at 40 posts.

I bet you think people should fuck off from Fumitas twitter too because this series for some reason should be free of criticism.

>Are you blind or have you not noticed a ton of people have already fucked off?
You should add yourself to that list, then, if reading one page of a comic a day with the equivalent of a sentence's worth of dialogue is such a burden to you that you have to bitch non-stop.

But I like this series, I just didn't like the sensei chapters and i'm posting about it. Why is that so hard for you?

every thread about bitching about tomo-chan is the same

>prison school
nips (like everyone else) hate the never-ending festival arc, they've been raiding the authors blog and twitter with comments and iirc the online shops are full of negative reviews

this is nowhere near prison school, although fumita does get complaints on his twitter. either because of the frequent hiatus or completely forgetting about jun for some filler arc

>bitching is the only thing that keeps the tomochan threads alive

I don't get it.

Looks like Jun's friend doesn't get it.

Every Tomo-chan thread used to be the same.

Hey, I was re-reading Tomo from the beginning, and I've come back to pic related. What the fuck happened back then? I don't remember it ever being addressed, and if it's supposed to be obvious from this page alone then I'm too stupid to get it, so pls explain.

i'm guessing something happened during the start of middle school

tomo wearing skirts maybe?

Jun is nervous around her but realises how much better she is than misuzu?

Puberty struck and he accidentally...
on Tomo.

Who needs all that shit when a single person can take out the whole other team.

They had sex. Since we've learned of Carol's mom's age when she had Carol, there is nothing off-limits when it comes to gags.

>They had sex.
I'd guess it's not that.

Or they tried to have sex, and Jun couldn't get it up so he ran away in embarrassment.

They dated for 3 days

Day One:
>Lets date
>Sure

Day Two
>Hey wanna go on an activity I would normally do and enjoy with Tomo
>Sure

Day Three
>We have nothing in common, let's break up
>Sure

He started dating her so not to ruin the status quo with Tomo but quickly failed when he realized stuff was fun only with Tomo.

>status quo with Tomo
What status quo, avoiding her the whole year? -He stopped that after breaking up with Misuzu, so the status quo wasn't preserved at all.

I suppose there's Helck, but I'm only in chapter 30 or so and I've only seen two of them so far. Or you could go with this, where all four of the heavenly kings are actually one person, and she's fine as hell.

The status quo is the friendship.

He probably started avoiding her because he came to see her as a girl or liking her and stopped when he realized stuff was fun with her.

So our timeline is

>Jun starts avoiding Tomo (middle school)
>Jun and Misuzu start dating
>??? happens that Jun is apologetic and embarrased/scared about (that was 100% his fault)
>Jun and Misuzu break up | Jun starts treating Tomo normally (a year has passed)

The last two seem to happen very close together, but we don't know how long Jun and Misuzu started dating, but we know Jun did "something" which caused them to break up besides general incompatibility.

He shouted Tomo's name during sex.

>Only antagonists
Fucking implying that the King of Heart's three bitches and Sai Saici weren't the Four Heavenly Kings of the protag team
Get your weak shit out of here

While that would be goddamn hilarious, I'm not sure how it relates to him returning to being friends with Tomo afterwords.

No I think it's
>(middle school starts)
>??? happens that Jun is apologetic and embarrased/scared about (that was 100% his fault)
>Jun starts avoiding Tomo
>(a year has passed)
>Jun and Misuzu start dating
>Jun and Misuzu break up | Jun starts treating Tomo normally

>middle school starts
>Jun avoids Tomo because he realized she's a girl for a year
>Jun and Mizu start dating
>Jun forces her to do something he would like to do with Tomo to see if he could maintain the status quo
>Incompatibility proves to be too much
>Jun breaks up with Mizu
>Realizing he likes (or the stuff he likes to do is with) Tomo, they start hanging out again.

The >??? is probably him being a terrible boyfriend.
>Asks girl out
>Takes her on a terrible activity for her
>After that breaks up first

Tomo beats up all of the girls into terror submission. (Judo and volleyball)
Jun beats up any guys that even look at tomo while also getting into delinquent wars.
Cotton Candy is the wildcard henchman that might actually be a mastermind.
Misuzu is like a yakuza mistress with a secret reign of terror that holds the (social) life of all dancing within the palm of her hands.
They're clearly a villain group to the rest of the class.