/ptg/ PRESIDENT TRUMP GENERAL - REBUILD AMERICA EDITION

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address #37 10/13/17
youtu.be/GBM1fagzZxI
>Steve Bannon @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/phpT_yukNks
>Sebastian Gorka @Values Voter Summit 10/14/17
youtu.be/k4Ha0GbASZI
>KAC @Values Voter Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/eqP6yN65XQk
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #12 (Lara) 10/13/17
youtu.be/8rGxpe8D-mo
>D&S Clap-back @eminem 10/12/17
youtu.be/_7OzIWONVyc
>BUILD THAT WALL #2 10/13/17
youtu.be/JFtH4GpP3RE
>The Trump Cock penetrates Seattle 10/13/17
youtu.be/TTtjSa8h6z4
>Pres Trump/FLotUS Melania/Sarah visit SS Training Center 10/13/17
youtu.be/YsH4ZiwKSGk
>Pres Trump statement before leaving WH 10/13/17
youtu.be/WoqmVg8N5TM
youtu.be/q13Hmu6xO9k
>Pres Trump declares iranian guard terrorists 10/13/17
youtu.be/-qmuTWRsNtU
>Pres Trump Speech to Values Voter Summit in DC 10/13/17
youtu.be/O26D_BWTmHA
>Bill Bennett @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/IzM2y8Oze1I
>Steve Scalise @Values Voters Summit 10/13/17
youtu.be/kyCzxwGZ1xw
>This week @State 10/13/17
youtu.be/z5Whs1Ni73I

INSPIRATION
>The Renewal of the American Spirit
youtu.be/5Z0ehn4p6IU
>NEVER GIVE UP
youtu.be/OSJDhZvLtak
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway
>Hold Back The Night
youtu.be/ldnH5ms50Jc
>#TrumpTheEstablishement
youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gymDY
webmd.com/baby/4to6-months
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck boys not bots

>inb4 20 posts tried to blend in only to stick out like a sore thumb.
Dance, puppet, dance.

I will fuck bots and you can't stop me.

There is literally nothing, absolutely nothing wrong with being Jewish.

What the hell is wrong with these people? I’m pro-choice, but if you haven’t decided to get an abortion after 5 months, you’re fucking keeping it.

Your dedication is remarkable. Thank you for your service. Also, kek.

What did they say this time?

> You must wait X seconds before posting an image reply

Is this new?

What about boy bots?

you do know there are some people who do both

Soros and global Jewry have succeeded in installing mayors, District Attorneys, and city and county governments under their control throughout this country. The Mayor of Charlottesville was a Jew. The Mayor of Las Vegas was a Jew. Everything that has happened under both in recent months is being officially mishandled by what were supposed to be police forces accountable to the people, not Jews and their global interest in destroying our civilization.

Likely "Trump did nothing until now"

Pff, that's nothing. See pic related for the true size of America

Can't they pay for their own murder of babies?

I don't think so
I dunno user, can robots love?

Don't forget ousting Arpaio in Maricopa County, AZ and installing a literally "BLM / La raza" Sherrif

Whats the difference between 4 months and 5 months? Why is abortion ok at 4 months and not ok at 5?

>I’m pro-choice

>9s

>(((Reproductive Rights)))
Murdering your offspring isn't protecting your rights

There is a game in about 5 hours
Anything else going on todaya aside from that?

Hahaha

We haven't given them a chance.

Nothing, but at least there's a cap to murder now.

AWOO~

Because of how far the fetus has developed.

I believe that the male should have some say in whether the woman should get an abortion or not, but it's still up to her and her body.

They're doing it everywhere and nothing is being done to stop them. Kelly Anne Conway was at his house in the Hamptons; Ivanka and Jared are practically friends with him; Trump won't say a word against him or any other Jewish exploitationist.

>tfw no mommy gf to ss
I want 2B to sit on my face

I love Kellyanne.

>her and her body.

>145368646
>Trump won't say a word against him or any other Jewish exploitationist.
Trump has called Soros out before.

DEFEND THIS

>Clarendon

It's too late for serif Americana now, leftists. It was always too late.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT CAWFEE POT MR DRUMPF

WHAT IF I DROP IT ON YOUR HEAD?

Dust off those almonds.

Okay then, what's your plan to deal with it? Have Trump assume dictatorial control and jail Soros and all the mayors as political prisoners? Deport all the Jews? Why are you pretending like observing the law makes him a Jewish puppet? How good would it for us if he broke the law and got impeached because of it?

Before Trump no one even knew about people Soros. No one was even talking about illegal immigrations, Neocons were in an amnesty suicide pact.

Kellyanne is very pretty!
Do not bully KAC!

Actually pretty funny desu. Nice to see SNL taking cues from Sup Forums

There aren't people dumb enough to believe this, are there?

AYYYOOO

SO HOL UP HOL UP

SO U BE SAYIN

WE WUZ

TRAINZ N SHEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

By totally ignoring when it happens?

Just make the UK a caliphate already. Enough bullshit.

Tranny Anne is better.

Tracks were stolen

Ok so educate me. What developmental differences are there between feotus' at 4 months and those at 5 months that justify the killing of the former but not the latter?

what have they done to my childhood

I couldn't care less because I don't watch television or pay attention to pop culture.

Propaganda?
Look at /sg/, it's a bunch of "nazis" that fell for the muslim meme, or muslims larping a nazis.

fake

AHHAHHAHA IT'S REAL

>I’m a Muslim, and a civil rights lawyer with a special interest in advocating for women’s rights. My advocacy is informed not just by the law, but by strategies detailed in Islamic teachings and Prophet Muhammad’s example to pre-empt sexual abuse. Yes, the cancer of sexual abuse against women that we see in Christian majority America is just as prevalent in Muslim majority Pakistan, but also in Hindu majority India and state atheist China. This proves that men worldwide are failing in our responsibility to end sexual abuse and gender based violence.

archive.is/gymDY

>Okay so you're upset that Trump hasn't assumed authoritarian control of the state? That's why the Jews are winning? Because Trump hasn't done literally everything in 9 months, the Jews are winning?
Because he's helping them.

>Which he reduced by 75%, with plans to keep cutting it until it's zero. And of course, totally froze the program in the countries that cause problems. Take that up with Marxist judges filing injunctions, that isn't Trump's fault.
the State Department's own fucking people said we can't go below 40,000 for "program optics" and they weren't either fired or executed as traitors. That is unacceptable.

>>we're still in NAFTA
>Renegotiation doesn't happen instantly.
There is no economic need for NAFTA you kike fuck it should be unilaterally abolished BECAUSE IT CAN BE.

>>nothing has been about Soros
>What should Trump do? What should he be charged with? Trump can't just arrest him without a crime. I don't like Soros being free either but you're being absurd. Trump has to work within the law, for now at least.
Kill him and his family.

>You're not providing any alternative courses of action.
Fuck you.

Come on, Savage intern, this is a multi front battle. Letting your adversary to pick their battles is stupid, it will only make you chase your tail for a long time,
All of those sheriffs and DA elections happened at the same time as the presidential election, do you really think Trump was in position to fight that front as well when he didn't even had secured the presidency yet?

Trump is in the process of stacking the federal courts, it will make it much harder for any activist mayor or DA to be able to do any damage. Then it's up to folks like Bannon to ensure a real fight is put for those lost seats next election instead of the sham the GOP put.

Stick up for your girl user. Don’t be a pussy. Fight back!

they're not even nazis, just plain anti american activists. I doubt they care about white people

Beautiful inside and out.

They do not observe the law and deontological obsession only causes us irretrievable losses, you kike-loving piece of shit. There are no fucking rules that work in our favor; only against us.

>2017
>people have to be reminded that religion is about morality

what are you talking about?"

>just plain anti american activists
So, same as a reddit nigger?
I should've known.

He's an FSB mole, sent to subvert and destroy the Western alliance. EU nationalism. NATO disruption. US administration and foreign policy is disarray.

>EU nationalism

wut

Fucking conchita wurst looking thing.

"Lions do not care concern themselves with the opinions of sheep."

The more I'm reading this, the more fucking sick it is that these people want abortion after even 4 months (second trimester). By 5 months, the genitalia is developed and the fetus is beginning to actually look like a child. These people are fucking sick.

webmd.com/baby/4to6-months

>Because he's helping them.
Proof?

>the State Department's own fucking people said we can't go below 40,000 for "program optics" and they weren't either fired or executed as traitors. That is unacceptable.
Obama era faggots. Trump can't purge the entire state department because the neocons in the Senate are blocking confirmations. Still, Tillerson has done a LOT of downsizing and streamlining of the State Dept.

>There is no economic need for NAFTA you kike fuck it should be unilaterally abolished BECAUSE IT CAN BE.
That might happen. Or we can leverage Canada and Mexico against each other and get a better trade deal than NAFTA was for Mexico, only this time we get all the benefits.

>Kill him and his family.
Oh okay, like I thought then, you want Trump to do impossible things.

>Fuck you.
Really?

>EU nationalism

Poe’s law. The world is a fucking cartoon.

fuck I thought it was fake

please nuke us now

Leftists are determined to thwart warm, cuddly Russian relations because they fear the superiority of the Slavic women!

What they are selling is a "religion of the oppressed" on the MSM, trying to convert leftists for "oppressed points".

>knowing who Conchita Wurst is

I’m afraid you’re right, Dad. It’s gotten to the point where you need to be put down

>These people are fucking sick.

You're just now beginning to realize this?

>There are no fucking rules that work in our favor; only against us.
So fuck the law and Trump should be an absolute dictator or he's a puppet of the jews. Okay

no, they're old/pol/, you're the reddit nigger

How about the teachings of Christianity?

10/10

There are no sexual abuse scandals when you need four male witnesses to prove rape in court.

>EU nationalism

Don't worry old friend, I'll put you down real quick.

>it's real
>barbarians lecturing us while their rape gangs diddle kids
>islam is the answer

lol uk is so fucked

>He's an FSB mole, sent to subvert and destroy the Western alliance. EU nationalism. NATO disruption. US administration and foreign policy is disarray.
>And at the same time he wants to cause WW3 with Russia
>He is a jewish puppet, but he's undermining Israel
>He is a wall street puppet, that want to low the taxes on the middle class and help poor and other people
Are those new interns?
They're more retarded than the ones from one year ago.

>undermine Roe v Wade
>literally an enforcement of Roe v Wade

I'm positive I'm the only one who's ever actually read that decision.

If I look this person up, will I be put on a few lists?

Teachings unclear, may require expert clarification.

Pain receptors turn on. At that point the fetus can feel pain.

Swallow the redpill faggot. Abortion any stage is essentially euthanasia without consent which is MURDER. A human is a human at any stage of development, a week, a month, a year, a decade. Human beings have a right to not be killed because their parents have a convenience issue

>The media remains so caught up with the president’s tweets that it has missed Mr. Trump’s project to transform the rest of the federal judiciary. The president is stocking the courts with a class of brilliant young textualists bearing little relation to even their Reagan or Bush predecessors. Mr. Trump’s nastygrams to Bob Corker will be a distant memory next week. Notre Dame law professor Amy Coney Barrett’s influence on the Seventh U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals could still be going strong 40 years from now.

>Mr. Trump has now nominated nearly 60 judges, filling more vacancies than Barack Obama did in his entire first year. There are another 160 court openings, allowing Mr. Trump to flip or further consolidate conservative majorities on the circuit courts that have the final say on 99% of federal legal disputes.

>Senate Republicans have so far blown their major agenda items, but they’ve remained unified on judges. They agreed to kill the Senate filibuster for Supreme Court nominees so as to confirm Justice Gorsuch; have confirmed six other judicial nominees; and stand ready to greenlight dozens more. This is a big shift from divisions the party had over the Bush 41 and Bush 43 nominees.

>Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, Jodi Ernst, Deb Fischer, Dan Sullivan, Cory Gardner, Marco Rubio, Tom Cotton —this is the new generation of Republican senators. They were all elected in recent cycles. They are reformers, far removed from the earmarking, logrolling, crony, backroom days of washed-out Republicans who inspired the tea party.

>The country has moved, as has Congress. The proof is in the extraordinary class of judicial nominees now coming through. Mr. Trump will keep baiting the media with shiny objects. In the background, government is being redone.

kek
>old/pol/
>Caring about shitskins
>Caring about how many dead shitskins there are

Stop falling for it!
The distractions that keep working on plebs who lose focus after every new crisis. It's not the immigrants, it's not about feminism, it's not about your religion, or your skin color or the American's or Russians. It is about power/wealth and generational debt/slave labor. Break the cycle!
youtube.com/watch?v=LqBOXWxgB00

>will I be put on a few lists?
No but you might cry.