twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well Bongs?

JUST LIKE AMERICA WASNT FOOLED BY KILLARY
NEITHER WERE WE FOOLED BY OBONGO
WE SHAN'T BE FOOLED BY KILLARY NOW

Shes still grasping for straws

Losers trying to prop up other losers.

Who?

>when everyone says you were deceived when in reality we weren't deceived we're all just closet racists

it makes higher ups feel better if they convince themselves and others we were lied too and that's why we voted to leave and not for the actual reason.

We don't listen to septics

Next question septic?

stop trying to force the special relationship meme
america has always hated us and always will
>suez
>iraq
>trump putting the EU ahead of us for a free trade deal
>only jumped into the ww2 when it benefited them
>demanded the post war loan to be paid back in full when we couldn't pay it back without selling vital assets
>going out of their way to bring down the empire
>putting bases near the canadian border so they could attack our bases if a hypothetical war between us started
Cunts

Quite clear you're a shill fella

yeah ok ten year old maga poster
Go ask brit/pol/ about the special relationship meme if you don't believe me

>Go ask Brit/pol/
Brit/pol/ has been infiltrated by lefty shills for about 8 months, literally everyone realises this besides newfags and the counter-shills.

The special relationship is very real and is based on our ancestral and cultural ties. You could also argue we have a special relationship with Canada, Australia and New Zealand again for the reasons of majority Anglo blood and definitive Anglo culture.

America has mainly german blood. It's ideals are based on the magna carta but that's about all the anglo culture they absorbed from us at the time. Did you forget the war we had with them? Do you think any slave would still love his master after both of them slaughtering each other's families?

Look up the falklands war as well. America tried to negotiate a peace deal that would have ended up with us giving it to the argies. We have ancestral and cultural ties to the rest of the anglosphere for sure but not to America. Stop being a fucking spastic american dick sucker and come to realise that we are very much on our own and for good reason.

We have treated every colony like shit ( see gallipoli, see NZ trade relations et al) and we have nothing to offer anymore. The U.K is dead.

This fucking meme again, America is not German in the slightest. You're probably one of the kraut shills on a proxy.
All their culture is based off of historically Anglo ideals, hence why you see the same culture in Australia, Canada and New Zealand. It wasn't even that major of a war, more like a scuffle and ever since then we've been the closest of allies.

Stop eating the shit your liberal friends feed you, America stayed clear of Argentina and allowed us to defend our sovereignty.

As for your blackpilling, if you're not a shill doing it deliberately, I would say if you're that disappointed in your nation get the fuck out of it, you're probably not Anglo anyway.

you're a literal retard
fuck off to America if you love it so much

how the fuck can you think america is similar to any of the true anglo countries? That alone proves you have no idea what you're talking about. Did you even google anything I mentioned or did you just let your brainwashing kick in and tell you to disregard suez et al?

fuck europe fuck remainers, we joined for trade purposes, not for to be told how to act and to fill the country with 3rd world people.

>Ad hominems and strawmen
Honestly your shill game is weak. Of course America is an Anglo nation. Typically if you're looking for based Anglo nations seek out the old red, white and blue. We all love the rights to life, liberty and property as opposed to the European mindset that has since damaged this country irrecoverably. I'll pray for you, my European friend.

She's aged 10 years since November

Ameriburger here. My family dates back to the Revolution. I consider the Anglo to be a relative to my people. Families can engage in infighting, but close ranks around each other when outsiders attack.

oh shit its Hillary Rodham Clinton. The very paragon of Honesty.

Absolutely this, there is so much more that binds us than divides us.

Holy christ are you brainwashed. Try and justify Suez to me right now along with them forcing us to pay back their war time loan when they knew we couldn't. Oh wait, you're too busy larping about the anglosphere instead of looking at England and the UK as a whole. Too busy posting brexit memes, too busy trying to avoid being everything but English as you know we're absolutely fucked.

You can suck off America as much as you want to feel as if we're not a dying race but the fact of the matter is you are not America,America is not England and we are not the same. They have fucked us over time and time again and will continue to do so as we do not have a special relationship.

Are you even English?

Not by her I'm not.

We were wrong with the Suez, America was wrong with how they dealt with it. Only the left gets so fixated and anal about the Suez anyway, you have to deal with the fact we're no longer the World Police(TM). Anglosphere is great mate and UK would be in the same state today whether what happened in the Suez happened or not. Don't be so autistic. I'm much more English than you, you're clearly one of these modern cosmopolitan Europeans and can't see that our mindset is that of the American's, Canadian's, Aussie's and Kiwi's. As for our loan, that's how loans work and sadly even the best of friendships can turn sour over money.
Your hatred of America is quite a decent example of how you can't be Anglo honestly.

Frankly, what's racist about not wanting more people, in an overcrowded island. That cannot feed the population it has. Without imports.

>taking a DNA test to confirm you're white
You're an amerimutt expat aren't you?

Also lets break down this whole culture thing you're fixated on.
>drinking and pub culture
Non existent in america
>banter
non existent in america
>'freedom'
non existent in england
>politics
America has a right and a left whereas we only have center right or center left
>monarchy
The real anglosphere respects it, america rejected it

I can go on and on but you clearly just want to continue to suck off america and the anglosphere so you can claim their victories as your own. Feel free to live vicariously through America though if it stops you from hanging yourself once you realise the dire straits we're in right now.

>that our mindset is that of the American's,
This is mildly insulting.

Maybe she just stopped consuming underage labia

evil bitch aging fast. she will die next year

>no generic northern euro

wtf is this fake shit

We have fren

Who are you implying is doing the fooling? Hillary of brexiters?

It shouldn't be, as I said. We all value life, liberty and property. It's what made us better at nation building than the Europeans.

Drinking culture is huge in the states, as is banter. Freedom does exist in the UK even if it's ever-regressing, we've historically been much more free then the European counterparts because of our cultural history. The issues of freedom and politics in the UK became issues when we lost our Anglo mentality and began appropriating European dogma. The Monarchy is not central to being Anglo, it is a respect for bottom-up societies, a respect for liberties and respect for protest etc. I think you've honestly got no idea what it means to be British. I agree we're in dire straits but that isn't going to be solved by your angsty divisive rhetoric, learn a bit about how this country came to be, came to dominate a third of the World and created the best countries currently upon the Earth.
Not even fake, im anglo master race.

*hillary OR brexiters?

It was though, Nige talked a bunch of the retards into voting for it when they wouldn't have otherwise
It was for their own good though(and America's advantage)

We aren't friends
Stop trying to pretend that faggot Churchill's molesting of our pockets was a relationship

Haha oh look it's this mexican again

You do realise America effectively ended the British Empire, right?

America's independence push lead to other independence pushes yes but empire collapses are a little more complex than that, European subversion played a MASSIVE part that goes completely unnoticed. We would've lost the Empire even if the US hadn't declared independence, they essentially just saw what was coming.

We also should recognise that empire is outdated in current day, we've still got great resources with the Commonwealth etc that we should build on our ties with. Britain still carries massive clout on the world stage, look at Brexit which inspired Trump to run (Farage precisely).

John Locke, the one who inspired us all. His ideas are all throughout the American constitution and our declaration of independence.

Precisely, and Adam Smith etc etc
Honestly loads of stuff in common, it's amazing the subversion you see by people from the UK who don't like the US and vice versa.

Are you replying to a different person? I'm not talking about the USA's independence, which actually pushed Britain forward to colonise more.
I'm talking about their role during and after The Second World War with the Atlantic Charter and them fucking us over at Suez.

>Brexit which inspired Trump to run
Are you being serious? Do you have brain damage? Trump announced that he would run as president in June 2015, and he ran previously in 2000. Brexit was announced in February last year. You can't claim that Trump ran because of Breixt because he's been saying he'll run for president for about 20 fucking years.

Britain right now is an irrelevant shithole that'll be wiped out because of major demographic change. Until that day we're just a mongrelised American colony with no unique culture.

Their role during and after WW2 was a completely natural overshadowing of our crumbling empire. Nothing to do with any malicious intent, both countries knew what was happening - a lot of us just have difficulty accepting it.
You're showing both how new and how politically ignorant you are. Trump has said himself that he was inspired by Farage to run in 2016, Bannon has also backed this theory up. Farage was HUGE on British telly during 2010 as a villain and by 2015 he managed to convert plenty of people to his cause by being a man of the people, this is directly the reason that inspired Trump and is the reason Trump invited Farage out while he was campaigning and also after he had won, and why the first politician to meet Trump was Farage.

I legit made this image back in 2016 pls notice me

Noticed and worshiped, user-sama.

One of the big American Political Families pronouncing truth?
Something stinks of aristocracy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aOuJV2kkKu4

Every Sup Forums user needs to read up on Jefferson.

>Nigel and Brexit caused Trump

That's right yankees. Remember to thank us for our help. You don't need to pay us, we're not jews or niggers, or we want is gratitude.

>If you're not a money-loving crypto-jew then you're not British

Go fuck yourself, Londoner scum.

I'll show you some gratitude with you getting a romp in my cozy sex dungeon.

Wessex master race

There's nothing wrong with central banks. Unless, of course, you want those states to pay their own debt and watch as the Southern states struggle to repay their debts, and fail economically?