"French Teenagers Hate Each Other Because Arab Girls Are Dating Black Boys" - VICE

vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian

>"""French""" teenagers

Other urls found in this thread:

unv.is/vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
youtube.com/watch?v=RFqV_sp0z9Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#betauprising

Not clicking that shit nigger. Archive it. Sage for the time being

>Arabs end up being the ones who exterminate niggers in Europe because whites are too pussy to
I really didn’t foresee this

The next "race war" is ramping up. Looking foreward how the leftist media will spin this.

This is extremely diffused in France. Black man/North African female is the most common interracial relationship by far, even more than white guy/ asian female and black guy/ white female

Who are we to complain when two problems end up fixing themselves on their own?

...not gonna lie, I'm black and my girlfriend is berber-arab. I thought it was rare. Then again, we DO prefer THICC Mediterranean looking women.

Some black admixture should improve the Arab IQ I reckon.

Arab girls are selfish whores that only cares about themselves

I agree with the article that this is an inane topic to get so wound up about - so can you imagine what it's going to be like when we no longer live in prosperous times? It's going to be interesting

>selfish whores that only cares about themselves
all females you mean

yes but they're 100x worse than white girls. That's why we Muslims have to keep them in place.

haha
ah man i feel so sorry for the real french :{

It sounds like we need to start a propaganda campaign in france, about how all muslim girls love the BBC, and then leave a small star of david at the bottom corner.

>linking to vice

You have do better

arab girls are going to be massive sluts once islam is destroyed

im calling it now

haha

i unironically think we should keep their women just we can watch them stay butblasted for the next thousand years

Yeah, unlike the "white women crave BBC", arabic women fucking nogs is a real trend in France. You read tons of comments made by butthurt sand people on the Internet, it's actually hilarious

I fucked a religious Muslim girl who had 2 instagram accounts: a public one for her family and community where she'd upload innocent pics of her wearing the hijab and phrases from the Koran, and a second one for a private group of western friends where she'd upload pics of her engaging debauched behaviour (drinking, smoking, partying) etc etc. Muslimas are giant whores LMAO

unv.is/vice.com/en_us/article/kwp78y/french-muslim-teenagers-facemook-kardashian
Let's archive it

They already are, lots of them have sucked cocks in the bathroom stall of their primary school. They are by far the most slutty looking women in the country when they don't wear a veil and get a beating by their husband

Yes, yes, brother, this is good!

france is a fucking meme

>three-year-old article
>stirring shit this weakly
That said, this frog ain't wrong: Statistically one of the most common racemixes is black man on arab woman, whereas black man on white woman is actually the rarest.

so basically playing them at their own game?

No, just to annoy Arab faggots for fun

The negro is one of the lowest forms of humanoid existence.

The Arabs should be our allies in this fight

The few french nationalists are not even real french. This country is fucked ; so sad.

Arab girls love poland too

wouldnt it be the other way around?

>Tensions rise between different invader groups
>Invader groups start fighting each other, weakened in the process
>Just in time for the European awakening

Oh... what a shame.

I'm not annoyed, these are north Africans. Go to Dubai and you'll find moroccan whore houses everywhere. Nothing new m8. Middle east is different than North Africa when it comes to conservatism.

>North African female

into the trash it goes

saudi women > irani women > levant women > turkish women > north african women > east african women

No need to start any campaign, sandniggers love the BBC, the most influential american family is basically a bunch of sandiggers whores dating BBC.

Article is about a sandnigger male being butthurted by this.

they assimilate tho

Ok, this is kinda hilarious, if it wasn't sad. Ethnic groups being collateral damage of narrative, primary invented for white people.

No. Negroes are super-geniuses compared to the Ar*b

they are not that bad for a quick pump and dump since they are by far the easiest women out there.
Definitely not relationship material though

I know a Somali girl exactly like this.

Why should they care about arab girls getting fucked by niggers?

desu, Agadir is the shit, whorehouses and cheap booze galore, also 9/10 times some white guy marries some younger arab slag shes from Morocco.

i see it everyday it's fucking hilarious, the sexual repression mudslimes are putting on each other is the reason they're so assblasted about everything, especially men

No, this behaviour has persisted for a while. All the Muslima has to say is that the black guy is Muslim and the behaviour becomes permissible

I'm sure it'll be white men's fault somehow. I'm just curious to see how they rationalize it this time

Yeah, moroccan whores are top tier I've heard.

Looks like muslims will be the new allied forces. They conquer Europe just to become a new wave of vapid sheep. Sad!

Just realising article is from 28 may 2014.

No I understand why your police took 15 years to arrest the (((asian))) rape gang.

SAGED

All women are race traitors

Because neither Arabs or Blacks belong in France.

For fucks sake, I said this too many times to Frogs, you don't have Arabs, they are North Africans from Hamites, if you even saw them (skull, face, structures...) they are literally niggers with lighter skin.

They were Arabized, since like all Africans they had no Rules and living like savages.

So I don't give a fuck

The Arab female must submit to the BBC. We are in the throes of a great transformation that will leave the Arab boi in the history books

lol who cares, its France.

>what is Calais

Any way we can encourage two of our enemies to fight each other, pol?

>what is the english channel

Some of them don't look half bad, but the other half look like subhuman rodents.
I wish I had a slutty QT Arab that was for Allah in the streets but for me in the sheets.

Yeah because there's no way of crossing the English channel...

I'd be a proponent of White Sharia if I had a (non-breeding) concubine wives that look like this.

They're so disgustingly low-class looking.

niggers cant swim

im American spending a couple months in France, this country is pretty hilarious. I dont really notice many Arab/black mixes because...well...I dont notice many Arabs/blacks. The French treat them like human garbage. Pregnant black girl on the Lyon metro, nobody gets up to give her a seat. next stop a pregnant french girl gets on, like 5 dudes get up for her and explicitly ignore the nigger. not even deny, not even say no, they just pretend the nog doesn't exist.

they do the same to Arabs. like they'll let Arabs make them kebabs and shit, but other than that there is no crossover. I've seen a few BLACKED french girls and they aren't treated with much respect either.

>nigger+arab
Can you imagine the smell?

What about this one?
It looks white enough.

She'd get my tomahawk missile.

kek, my parents are from western Spain and i rock a decent sized beard, always hated travelling through France as they always think im arab and give me dirty looks etc.

>Brit with a beard looks Arab
I call bullshit. They probably just hate Brits.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFqV_sp0z9Y

It's a fucking bouncy castle, buddy.

>Arab
>Black
>French Teens
haaaaaaaahahahahaha

>the vibrant diversity has become too vibrant for the diverse
Like pottery

>my parents are from Western Spain

>my parents are from western Spain

Wrist shot?
Show us that skin.

(((Vice))) reporting Arabs and blacks are now breeding with one another.

>sweden flag
>we muslims
kek

Yes a lot of the so called french girls in paris with blacks are actually north africans, mostly algerians, who can be pretty light skinned but they're not fucking french at all. Technically its an african dating an african.

>actually admitting that spics aren't White
christ this board's IQ must've dropped 15 points since before the election

Nigger (((beauty))) standards fuck off leaf

I want France to save itself so badly. Jesus Christ RISE UP ALREADY

They already rose up, installed Republicanism and signed their death warrants as a result.

Spain isnt latin america Cleetus.

Moroccan women can be even lighter than spaniards or shitalians due to european admixture, after all the vandals and Carthaginians (and romans too) were in the area, they have nice long faces like Nordics

>racemixing when neither is white
I don't know how to feel about this

JACQUED

Typical exaggerated nigger-loving from vice.

Like all lest wing organisations there is nothing they like doing more than pretending that black people are a good thing and desirable and have positive attributes.

Well Arab males have no positive traits whatsoever, so maybe that's a factor

AND

BLACKED

Arabs are racist as fuck towards blacks but when you mention it to a leftist it's because of white people playing divide and conquer with poor minorities

Nigger women are the biggest sluts followed by arab women. Then comes white women and last of all women North east asian women. This is because lowIQ = impulsive behavious = spread legs. Also the dumber a woman is the easier it is to fuck her.

They have one thing over blacks and thats that they are better looking

Arab/Muslim/Indian men are beta as fuck: ugly, skinny, low IQ, poor and 10 cm shorter than white Europeans on average.

No surprise Arab/Indian women crave for white sperm to impregante them: it's the same story as for East Asians. I am 1,82 m tall and have 2 Morrocan women stalking me on my workplace. they are ugly as fuck though

They're ugly as fuck, and more inbred too. Maybe there's a bit of bias in what groups get admitted to the UK but in my experience blacks have been 100x more likely to integrate and not cause trouble.

Muslims/Arabs are objectively the worst out of the lost, and the most arrogant too. Nothing's funnier than seeing a 5ft 5 paki strutting down the street like he owns the place, wearing tight shirts to show off his pathetic natty muscles while getting pushed about by 13 year old girls.

desu, in America local whites never made any attempt to integrate local blacks. Even now, when "integration" started to happen due to color-blindness, white 'liberals' instituted identity politics to keep groups isolated.

I like you, swedebro

Post her instagram

You're doing god's work akhi