CHINESE ARE BETTER AT EVERYTHING

Communism? We do it better than you.
Capitalism? We do it better than you.
Fascism? Check m8.

We are literally rulers of this world.
You guys are literally afraid of our rise and we will take over the world. (We already are everywhere anyways)

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/15/asia/china-party-congress-internet-censorship/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>hong kong
>not white guided

in srs tho, you have an amazing ability to exploit your population to achieve much for the upper echelons while your underclass rots. I don't knock your secret to success, just acknowledging that the individual has no dignity there is what will let you overtake everyone.

XI IS A BRUTAL DICTATOR.

HE IS THE SHAME OF ASIA.

CHINA WILL BECOME A REPUBLIC WITH MULTIPLE PARTIES AND XI WILL LIVE OUT HIS DAYS IN PRISON.

Why so confident?

THE CHINESE BOASTS WHEN HE IS SCARED

he's seeking for acceptance and admiration

Your quality control on your manufacturing sure is unsatisfactory there Ping.

Chinese deep down know they are heavily reliant on European technology and have been recorded on not only stealing various military technologies through jewish connections but also stealing from the Japanese.

The Japanese are a far, far superior to the chinese in every way, especially civility and socially. Deep down the Chinese know this that why they leave their shitty dangerous low empathetic countries and seek safer refuge in White countries.

>Destroying the planet? We do it better than you.

>A draft of a 2007 combined World Bank and SEPA report stated that up to 760,000 people died prematurely each year in China because of air and water pollution.
>High levels of air pollution in China's cities caused to 350,000-400,000 premature deaths.
>(((We are literally rulers of this world)))

Most of you can't even breathe

Chinks are so fucking stupid and smug

How do they think they're the master race when their countries are all so fucking shit, 99% of them live in total poverty.

They produce more pollution and contribute less to science than white people, all while reproducing like fucking rats.

Asians are a cancer to mankind

Enjoy your bubble

LOL Hong Kong! You would be shit without the Brits.

Afraid of it?
Nah mate I cannot wait for it.
Keep up the good work.

I want western leaders to be assblasted into global irrelevance.

You fucked communism up pretty bad

My grandparents just got back from China. Both have acquired chronic untreatable respiratory and skin infections. They said the country was dirty and the people were like emotionless robots. Yay. You win.

When?

They value life less than you. Their only goal is to consume, there are a billion of them, united under the same values of destruction. This is why they will win the race war.

Chinese aren't better at everything. Your boners are kek material

I can speak chinese, wo ai ni

>Quality of life we do it bett... oh wait
>Standard of living we... fuck

Go ask pong king jing the local starving man if Chinas economic status makes him happy

"Muh poor fragile grandparents "

Survival of the fittest. They should have stayed in their retirement home LMAO

What's the one thing that's true but very few people agree with you on?

Peter Thiel's:
Most people believe that capitalism and competition are synonyms, but I believe that they are antonyms. A capitalist is someone who accumulates capital. But in a world of perfect competition, all profits are competed away.

>native chinese work for literal pennies per hour so the CCP can tax western corporations that want to produce shit cheaply
>CCP uses tax monies to hire western architects and scientists to build their nation
>CCP is incapable of any progress on its own despite having the largest population

wow, so better

Say, round the ragged rocks, the ragged rascal ran. I dares ya.

check m8, sure wish I lived in china

Chinese ARE better at many things, like polluting where they live

>A draft of a 2007 combined World Bank and SEPA report stated that up to 760,000 people died prematurely each year in China because of air and water pollution. High levels of air pollution in China's cities caused to 350,000-400,000 premature deaths. Another 300,000 died because of indoor air of poor quality. There were 60,000 premature deaths each year because of water of poor quality. Chinese officials asked that some of the results should not be published in order to avoid social unrest.
sounds like you guys really know what your doin

>By January 2013 the pollution had worsened with official Beijing data showing an average AQI over 300 and readings of up to 700 at individual recording stations while the US Embassy recorded over 755 on 1 January and 800 by 12 January 2013.
>On 21 October 2013, record smog closed the Harbin Airport along with all schools in the area. Daily particulate levels of more than 50 times the World Health Organisation recommended daily level were reported in parts of the municipality.

China "One Child" Policy produced an abundance of unwanted asian females to propagate all over the earth.
If you can't beat them. Breed them out over generations. Clever girl!

Then why are you on Sup Forums spamming this every day?

>You guys are literally afraid of our rise and we will take over the world. (We already are everywhere anyways)

*Checks shirt tag*
Says made in china. The lad is right guys.

Fucking china

You are so great

Ching chong

Ok Chang. Now stay in Hong Kong and don't come over to any western countries. Thanks.

Child trafficking? Check

Dog eating? Check

Street shitting? India is formidable competitor but goddamn CHECK

We pray taber tennis

I glad my ancestor get out of china so I don't live at that shit place.

Running out of water?
check
Leader going into stalin mode?
check
Battery farms producing heinous bacteria and parasites by the gallon?
check
Incoming buttfucking from india and anyone that wants to join in?
check
Losing face among the nations of the world at a rapid rate?
check
Btfo by an island,some farmers and countless other things that would be quashed by an actual power with some gumption?
check

i can go on

I honestly think I'd rather have asians running the world than white people slobbering over jewish cock. But not chinks, japs. Chinks are only the second best.

Where the hell is that little vietcong bro when you need him?

and yet there are still 1.3 billion of them

do the chinese just not replace their brake pads?

That's why you guys are honorary whites. But you guys don't have blacks or Mexicans so really you're playing on easy

chinese do alot of goofy shit

it did the exact opposite that's why they're sending their pathetic foreveralone manlets to get waifus in east africa and siberia

lmfao

>some farmers
>things that would be quashed by an actual power with some gumption
don't forget about Vietnam now burger-senpai

kek, ya did good leaf

>literally build empty cities to inflate gdp and make themselves look they are a growing, booming economy to rest of world while millions die in streets, work in sweat shops and have no drinking water due to pollution

Eat shit chink. After the kikes are dead, youre next.

Why isn't the mexican guy here posting his webms?

Get rid of the niggers then. I don't really care if you take over as long as you have firm segregation for the races.

asians are subhuman insects

The problem is you fucks half ass everything. Ethiopia has better infrastructure than you, at least there mud huts stay standing. 95% of the webms and .gifs I have seen of accidents over the years have been in China and they were preventable. FFS you can't even make an escalator that doesn't eat children.

Even at polluting and dying of cancer you are better.
Truly master race.

Have you contacted CSIS yet? How did it go?

haha i hope they die painfully

I'm not afraid. I would prefer it. At least Chinese are rational. The Jews currently running everything are insane retards who threaten to destroy civilization because of their neuroses.

It's one thing to have pride in one's culture, it's another thing to shit post, stop already.

People die the craziest ways in China! Every death video I've seen is sorta like this

>We are literally rulers of this world.

i hope you're joking

haha what is csis

Hello please cleanse the west and drop the fucking CIA already.

That's Shanghai not Hong Kong.

All built thanks to Communist reforms.

bump for more butthurt

printable version

China would break apart, never become a united republic. Chinese hate each other.

Love you too buddy

why don't you show the 1 billion other chinese living in poverty eating a bowl of rice and a scorpion sticks for dinner?

guy's going like 100 mph. How's that possible?

They have brake pads they just don't want to bother. They are literally so lazy that they try to avoid pushing in on another pedal.

xixixixixixi

Check this out: edition.cnn.com/2017/10/15/asia/china-party-congress-internet-censorship/index.html
> New regulations have been introduced that crack down harshly on group chats, deputizing admins to police their friends' conversations or face punishment.
Shit is like Qin Dynasty. Those kinds of regulations really show how insecure the CCP are.

They aren't so rational. Have you ever lived there?

Chinese have no freedom. I saw a video game event im China that was shut down by the government at like 10pm because the state didn’t want so many people congregated so late at night. What kind of world is it where the state can arbitrarily control you?

>tfw investment banker who had 3 deals fall apart this month because china made a new law saying chinese banks cant lend out money to foreign investments like eb5 cause they are about to face a financial crisis
china is a paper dragon

Great, now show me your version of nihilistic, guilt driven national suicide and I'll be impressed.

INSECT RACE

In 2049 China aims to achieve the 3rd out of 5 steps to achieve total and complete communism. Have fun there.

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

China was all that before the colonial Era too. Guess who dominated who.

Can't wait for your reaction when China forcibly integrates your shitty little city and you realize how good you had it.

Also
> Chinese (((communism)))

> being cruel to animals? We do it better than you

We have lots of bug spray.

I'm not. I hope you will do economical and cultural influence on middle asian countries.

RIP West

Go? We don't even know what it is but we built a machine to beat you in it
Democracy? Well, you don't do democracy as it involves some individualism, personal responsibility and courage, which you don't have
Capitalism? We basically invented that shit and we hold the financial capital of the world

You slanty eyed savages are nothing compared to the Briton.

Starving to death? We do it better than you.

We had no gumption in Vietnam, that was the problem. The Chinks couldn’t even beat them on their own border

But not sure honestly

You're just buttmad that Chinese supercomputing and robotics, while built off the backs of US, EU, and Japanese, has surpassed the rest of the world.

You're no better than Chinese people getting salty that Europe just stole a bunch of ancient Chinese magic tricks and invented modern warfare.

At least they poo in the loo

>literally build empty cities to inflate gdp and make themselves look they are a growing, booming economy to rest of world while millions die in streets, work in sweat shops and have no drinking water due to pollution

Yeah America never does any of that.

You ought to visit a small town 120km West of Shenzhen.